Fantasy. What's you current?

Guest Raxi Starbeam

• 3 weeks later...

My fantasy is to have my black BBW wife arrange for me to be bred by 3 or more BBC’s. She’d cage my cock first with the cell mate cage that can shock me when she wants to. All the guys would have 10-12, inch thick cocks. And she would let them use me for their pleasure. I’d have to suck them, deep throat them, eat their asses, let them spit in my mouth and swallow it, let the fuck me hard and breed me and even dp me, fill my ass with their piss, make me suck down their piss straight from the tap, shower me in it. Then when the guys are done with me she’d take me with her BBC strap-on until she was satisfied. If I cum in my cage I will be punished. Anytime I’m to slow to act or try and object she zaps me with the cage. 

She will punish me by inviting another man over to cuckold me. I’d have to guide his cock into her pussy and watch as he uses her, breeds her and they both degrade me. Every time he cums I have to clean them both and suck him hard so he can go again. Anytime I try and touch myself I get zapped by the cage.  

When it’s all done I will be tattooed to mark that I am BLACK OWNED. 

An upside down version of this design on my lower left abdomen about the size of a silver dollar would be a tattoo  

IMG_0289.jpeg

Edited by Bibttmmiami
Clarify with punctuation