Would it be worth it?

AversiveSublime

Say you met someone that you really liked and wanted to have an open relationship with them but they said the only way they would do it was if you agreed to a limit of 100 fucks every six months. After the 100th fuck occurs both men lock each other's dicks up with chastity belt and/or other device/gear that makes it impossible to have sex beyond the alloted 100 per six months. The 100 fucks can be either with that person or other partners but regardless of who the fucking was with (them, someone else separately or together) that would eliminate one of the hundred regardless if it was you or them fucking.

To clarify;

Johnny and Mark agree and each of them has sex with someone else outside of their relationship and therefore 2 fucks are deducted from the 100 for the six month period. Regardless of whether or not they fuck outside of the relationship equally or not, each hookup deducts another fuck from the tally.

So let's say over a five month period it looks like this,

Johnny has 15 fucks on his own and Mark has 28. Together they fuck each other 40 times and 5 times they have a threesome (or orgy, which counts the same) together.

15+28+40+5= 88 fucks total, which leaves 12 times over the last month where they can fuck each other or others or both.

I personally think there would be more honesty in the earlier portion of the six months than there would be towards the end. 12 fucks over 30 days is about 6 for each of them.

Could Johnny and Mark make do with the 12 fucks between the two of them? Would they resort to lying about it until the end of the month? Should Johnny feel upset because Mark has had more encounters with others than him and thus eliminated chances for them to have sex together (with or without other partners)? (Assume that Johnny and Mark really do love each other and want their relationship to work).

PS: I realize this is a somewhat silly idea and I don't think I would ever demand this from a partner BUT it raises an interesting question I think.

Let's also imagine that giving another guy a blowjob doesn't count towards the tally. So they can blow each other or others and not have a deduction, BUT if they get blown by each other or someone else that will cause a deduction from the tally.

Again,

If they have sex together that only deducts one fuck.

If they have sex as a threesome (or moresome) together that only deducts one fuck

If they have sex with separate partners at separate times then that deducts a fuck for each of them.

Omg, 100 fucks in 6 months being a limiting factor? I bet i don't have a 100 in 2 years lol... hmm i must have a low sex drive.. am i the only one???

no your not the only one im in the same boat, idk how you can make so much time for sex. like some of the guys on here must have no jobs or rich as fuck the only way i see it.

This is a very unappealing situation for me. First, too much math involved. I hate math. I don't want math in my sex life. Second, nobody is going to lock my dick up in a chastity belt. They are so not hot. If I want to jerk off, or any thing else, I will. I'm better for it.

That is a little less than 4 fucks per week for six months. Why would anyone ever agree or stay with someone that limits how much they fuck? As to only having 12 fucks left for the last month, I would suggest jointly setting up 4-5 weekend long orgies, and use the balance 7-8 fucks for joint group fucks during the remaining weeks.

lol, it seemed less complicated when I thought of the question... I really don't like math myself, nor do I have sex even 50 times within 6 months. It was more or less a moral question I guess. Would it be worth limiting your sex life for the sake of a relationship with someone you really love. I guess in the end it was rhetorical and better suited as a plot for some kind of erotic fiction story which ends in betrayal and/or murder or something.

Too complex to keep up with -- I think it's either open or closed -- Has got me thinking though, I've probably had sex (intercourse) over 3,500 times in the past 20 years, but with a total of about 75 different people -- guess I'm underaverage :-)