Double fucking

StudBtm

Guest UserDeleted0419

I love being fucked as much as the next bottom boy, but the thought of two cocks in my ass terrifies me. Haha! I prefer a spit-roast to a DP.

• 4 weeks later...

I have done it both as a top and a bottom. As a top, not being super hung (7 inches here) it's challenging, especially if the other top is not very hung either. Once both cocks are in though, it is an amazing feeling... The hole gets tighter and your cock is rubbing up against another cock. The couple of times I have done it, I wasn't able to maintain the position for more than 30 seconds or so.

As a bottom, I had this happen once with two 8 inch tops. They were just hung enough to make it work. At first I straddled one guy and the other came in from behind. The feeling to being stretched is extreme pleasure/pain at first. The position got a little hard to maintain and I found it easier to have both of them lie on their backs in opposite directions with both of their cocks held together as I straddled them. That worked pretty well. I was able to ride them for a few minutes and one of the guys came inside me which was really hot. The other guy then just put me in doggy style and pounded my ass that way, finished with his load deep inside.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it. But it is true that you need two guys with 8" or better to really make it work without the frustration of constantly trying to reconnect. The ultimate is when both cum inside, usually one cums and that triggers the second one to bust. It's amazing. I wish I could do it more often and I really want to film a video taking two raw cocks with a tight double cum shot. Fuck yeah.

LUV DP! Have been able to ride two hung men (8.5 & 9") for over half an hour until they both unloaded inside me --it's incredibly erotic... but it's too uncomfortable and awkward with average length cocks (unfortunately)

:)It is one of my fantasies is double. Have had both of my biggest dildoes in me at once so am sure I could take two nice cocks, plus was fisted and he had his cock in at the same time before too. Want two cocks in me badly and both cumming and filling my hole good.

• Upvote 1

My "son" for whom I am setting this up is going to allow me to video or at least take pics of it. Now I just need the two hung tops!

I love it. But it is true that you need two guys with 8" or better to really make it work without the frustration of constantly trying to reconnect. The ultimate is when both cum inside, usually one cums and that triggers the second one to bust. It's amazing. I wish I could do it more often and I really want to film a video taking two raw cocks with a tight double cum shot. Fuck yeah.