What would you think about fucking a masc btm that had lost his balls...literally?

mj206

So, I'm a fit, masculine, handsome, mostly straight (date women, but fuck guys on occasion) guy that lost his balls in a combat injury about five years ago. I've still got a great dick, but back in the day when I was given the choice to have prosthetic balls installed I just said no thanks. Now I've got a cock and an empty sack. I'm honestly fine with the injury (other than not being able to have biologic children some day. That's a bummer) but lately I've been creating some kind of hot fantasies about playing with a guy that gets off on my lack of balls/ manhood if you will. Like I said, I'm masculine and quite confident, but I do enjoy being a bit of a submissive slut when I'm with a man. What do you think about that? I'm not really seeking any advice, I'm just hoping to spark some conversations.

Second question, how do you guys feel about playing with guys with disabilities. I'm a double leg amputee too so I walk with two prosthetic legs. They get in the way during sex so they usually come off. Hasn't slowed me down with hetero or gay sex. I'm sure someone here has a disability fetish. Love to hear from a sick fucker like that :)

• Upvote 1

MJ206: First, let me say thank you for your service and sacrifice. As for the no balls, I actually find the idea fairly interesting and suppose I wouldn't mind since I love to chew, suck, stretch and generally play with the sack; more so than the balls themselves. As a top I do visually get off by seeing them bounce while getting fucked. When I bottom I tend to reach behind and massage the balls while they are pummeling my hole. So, who knows, I wouldn't shy away at all. Now regarding your disability, I have never been turned off by the idea of sex with an amputee although it is not a fetish of mine. I actually wanted to be with a gentlemen who was paralyzed from the waist down. He was so fucking hot and beautiful. An amazing body and killer smile. However, the irony, he readily admitted I was 'too fat.' Who would have known that even the disabled could be discriminatory. To an extent, it's human nature I suppose. We all have or likes and dislikes.

This should be a very interesting thread. By the way, don't be shy, post some pics.

Yes, thank you for your service! As for sex with a man who is a double amputee and ball less. That wouldn't bother me at all. The balls don't make the man, If there is a connection, then we will be in bed together. I would be doing everything within my power to make sure that you were totally satisfied. Including playing with your ball sac.

I don't think lack of balls or intact legs would make any difference to me. Since I really like to fuck masculine men, I don't think lack of legs or nuts would have any effect on desirability or enjoyment of the man's fuckhole. It might mean being limited to fucking in just one position... I'm not sure how I'd be sexual with a paralyzed man; I guess it would largely depend on what part of him was paralyzed. I'm sure any such man would clue me in on what's possible.

Someone said the brain is the principal sex organ. As long as it's intact and in reasonably good working order, orgasms would probably still be great.

Someone said the brain is the principal sex organ. As long as it's intact and in reasonably good working order' date=' orgasms would probably still be great.[/quote']

Great point Pipes. Exactly. When I am at my most in need sexually, my brain comes up with the most amazing things.

I would have no problem playing with a guy that had no balls or lack of legs......I meant a guy one time on line that was in a wheelchair because his legs were paralyzed and we spent several days chatting but not about sex or connecting or anything like that we just chatted. One afternoon when we were chatting he invited me to dinner that night so I went. He was even better looking then his profile picture showed. After dinner we were sitting in his living room and he asked me to help him onto the sofa so he could sit next to me so I did and when I sat back down he leaned over and gave me a kiss and it wasn't to long after that that I had his pants down and was sucking his big beautiful cock. I helped him back into his chair and he showed me the way to the bedroom. The way that he fucked me you would never have known that there was anything wrong with him. I meant with him several times after that and they were just as good.

Wow. After I posted last night I had a moment of regret, but I'm happy to see so much interest in this thread. I was an Army infantryman, Ranger, airborne, at that jazz, so I'm very much a guy's guy, and the injury hasn't changed any of that. Since my injury I've had a lot of time fucking women and getting fucked by men so I'd say I'm still fairly confident :) In all of my encounters my injuries have essentially been a "so what?" kind of thing. As I dive a little further into my kinks though I think it would be kind of hot to meet a guy that didn't just not care (which is absolutely wonderful gents, from the greater disability community thank you), but that actively got off of the idea of fucking a man with no nuts. Just a curiosity of mine I suppose. I do miss the feeling of having my balls sway back and forth as I take a dick though.

I'm in one of the southern suburbs of San Francisco by the way. And I'm not chasing any bugs of any kind. No disrespect to you dirty fuckers that are :grin: but that's not my thing. But if anyone here is interested in playing safely just let me know.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

I think no balls is sorta hot (assuming you're bottoming). Masculine pussy boys are a turn-on for me.

The legs would be "distracting". Would sort of interfere with the fantasy and make me think thoughts that aren't really on point for fucking. Hanging out for a beers - absolutely. But sex probably wouldn't go very well.

I think it's hot as well. I'd definitely get into flicking a guy without balls and or legs. I did fuck a stud once with an above the knee right leg amputation one and found I was very turned on by it. He wanted a rough dominating interaction as well and tossing him around and moving the remaining right leg around made me crazy hard.

Amputee's are hot in bed, move around as normal, got topped a couple weeks ago by a double amputee and he new how to breed, 4 rounds and he still had lots of energy, immediate connection and that is what matters most! He told me lots of guyz are bothered by it, but it was totally kewl hot sex!