List Your Site Suggestions Here...

Hi, My post may upset people, that's not the intention of my suggestion. However; some threads/posts are separate to other threads which works I guess, and some are themed for specific reasons.

I know people including myself have all sorts of kinks/Fetish's etc,

but do we really have to have Pictures in the main gallery of ' Shit' pictures or people smeared in it? If so then so be it, but does it have to be in the Main?

Thanks Dan

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators
Hi, My post may upset people, that's not the intention of my suggestion. However; some threads/posts are separate to other threads which works I guess, and some are themed for specific reasons.

I know people including myself have all sorts of kinks/Fetish's etc, but do we really have to have Pictures in the main gallery of ' Shit' pictures or people smeared in it? If so then so be it, but does it have to be in the Main?

Other than themed galleries, I'm not really sure what you're asking for.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

increase the post edit time. I get that you dont want it to be always open, but I think 20-30 mins would be great. I often see too many mistakes in mine, and others post that I think could be avoided by increasing the edit time.

• 2 months later...
Guest sinstigator

I've come across the tapatalk application that seems to be useful for mobile users on most mobile platforms. Breeding Zone's structure seems to be like another forum I use that happens to be available through tapatalk. Any thoughts on applying tapatalk's API to Breeding Zone for a better mobile experience? Thanks, rawTOP!

• Administrators
I've come across the tapatalk application that seems to be useful for mobile users on most mobile platforms. Breeding Zone's structure seems to be like another forum I use that happens to be available through tapatalk. Any thoughts on applying tapatalk's API to Breeding Zone for a better mobile experience? Thanks, rawTOP!

I'm not familiar with TapATalk. I'm planning on switching the type of software running the site, so will investigate more after that point (there's no point before that change).

Hey RawTop- a week or two ago there was a bubble of talk about the straight topics crowding the new posts and gay guys not wanting to read - today as i wass looking at new posts it dawned on me that ALL the new posts have the same icon of a piece of mail sticking up out of an envelope. Would a simple work around be to COLOR the piece of mail- blue for straight, red or pink for gay related, green for chem related, etc? Then, if a guy knows blue is straight and is scanning the new posts, he can easily skip over the blues and just focus on the red, or yellow, or green- whatever his interests may be. I am no programmer- but I would think anyone familiar with code could make the change in a few entries. AND- you would not be blocking anyone from anything- just offering a guide . The whole idea of censoring or filtering out is against my grain-this would still leave all the topics there- just guide people through them a little

• Administrators
Hey RawTop- a week or two ago there was a bubble of talk about the straight topics crowding the new posts and gay guys not wanting to read - today as i wass looking at new posts it dawned on me that ALL the new posts have the same icon of a piece of mail sticking up out of an envelope. Would a simple work around be to COLOR the piece of mail- blue for straight, red or pink for gay related, green for chem related, etc? Then, if a guy knows blue is straight and is scanning the new posts, he can easily skip over the blues and just focus on the red, or yellow, or green- whatever his interests may be. I am no programmer- but I would think anyone familiar with code could make the change in a few entries. AND- you would not be blocking anyone from anything- just offering a guide . The whole idea of censoring or filtering out is against my grain-this would still leave all the topics there- just guide people through them a little

I'm not making any changes to the software running this forum. I'm about to replace it with something else. But even then what I can do will be limited and complicated since it's off-the-shelf software so I have to make changes by writing plug-in otherwise it will break every time there's a version upgrade.

Without getting into too much on suggestions at the moment, I'll like to say that I would appreciate some kind of hybrid system - the part that seems to be missing is a social media feel (ala Facebook) that allows for a status update and things that feed to a timeline-esque activity feed.

Just my $0.02...so adjusting for inflation that's not much.

• Administrators
Without getting into too much on suggestions at the moment, I'll like to say that I would appreciate some kind of hybrid system - the part that seems to be missing is a social media feel (ala Facebook) that allows for a status update and things that feed to a timeline-esque activity feed.

That's how the "What's New" page is supposed to feel. But describe what you're looking for exactly - I'm programming BBBH.com from scratch - I can implement something like that there, and try for more of that feel when I migrate this site to other software.