Uncut/Cut Tops Preference.

DarkroomTaker

Just a Question? no offence meant to either -

Do you have a preference for Cut Dick to Uncut Cock to fuck you?

Does it not matter?

I ask after returning from the States recently and majority of the guys were all cut, on further discussions with American buddies, it appears that Uncut cocks are given a miss to a degree.

What's your thoughts?

I'll bet that more than 90 to 95% of the fucks I've had have been from cut guys. So it's some what of a novelty when I get an uncut guy in bed. But a novelty I enjoyed.

A fuck is a fuck--so wheter it's cut or uncut--it always feels good to me when any guy is drilling my fuckhole.

I love to tongue lick an uncut cock. It's fun to try and get my tongue around and under the rim of his foreskin.

Also, I remember one uncut Top fuckbud who liked to dock his large cock with mine--he would just roll that large foreskin helmet of his over my smaller cock and it felt fantastic as he was stimulating both himself and me. After we finished our foreskin foreplay, I would give him a lengthy blow job to get him rock hard. Then he would plow and pound my ass for a long time before breeding me with his cum load. Afterwards, I enjoyed cleaning his cummy cock, and flicking my tongue under the foreskin when I could.

Same here as others have stated...I'll take any hard cock cut or uncut. I def chase after uncut cock and prefer the sensation that that extra skin gives as it's sliding in and out of my fuckhole. There's a real enhanced sensation that comes from getting dicked by uncut dudes.

• 2 weeks later...

Would never really refuse either but if I had to pick I'd say uncut, just love the way it feels when I'm riding an uncut cock and you can feel the skin sliding back and forth out of my hole. Plus it gives you more options when you're servicing on your knees