Would you respect a neg bottom's wishes?

Unless its agreed to ahead of time, I think its a done deal once the fucking has started.

The whole point is the top breeding the bottom.

To spring that on the top in the middle I don't think is fair.

I always want cum in me, but sometimes a top will get going and say he is going to pull out to cum. He makes an effort to and his animal instinct takes over and he sinks his cock balls deep and cums.

That's the tops right as a top. Sometimes they just have to because that's the way its suppose to be.

Even if you agree on it ahead of time and get filled with cum and get upset about it, then you shouldn't bottom.

You should be grateful for the nectar you received.

Of the dudes I've barebacked at arcades/xxxs or fuckwoods/reststops, I don't remember any of them asking me not to nut inside them. I wonder if that meant they trusted I was neg (cause I wear a wedding ring) or if they were all poz or chasing and didn't care. Either way its cool for me cause I hate not unloading inside.

Guest JizzDumpWI

When I convert, any bottom will know upfront that I would only fuck bare, and cum inside. I'm cool if they want to connect with someone else, but once I'm inside, the load is goin there too.

• 1 year later...
Guest subboi18

Being a bottom it's easy to say "don't cum in my ass" before he sticks his raw cock in you, but once it's in, any thought that i have turns into "fuck that load as deep into me as you can". i can never say no once a raw dick is in my ass!

Before I was open to taking loads I was always upfront that I was neg and only played safe. I was amazed at how many guys would try to start without the rubber on, or try to persuade me to let them fuck me raw. I would hear "I promise I'll pull out", or "just let me start" or "just the tip". I soon realized that once you let a guy start, there was no stopping him. And quite frankly, I didn't want them to stop either.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Guest blackseed650
Before I was open to taking loads I was always upfront that I was neg and only played safe. I was amazed at how many guys would try to start without the rubber on, or try to persuade me to let them fuck me raw. I would hear "I promise I'll pull out", or "just let me start" or "just the tip". I soon realized that once you let a guy start, there was no stopping him. And quite frankly, I didn't want them to stop either.

I love tell tranny sluts, " just the tip" and give'em all my black cock raw. Was at a sex party once and these two trannies were talking. I grab one by the leg and pulled her towards me. Gave her the, "I'll pull out baby" and " just the tip" Talking a slut into taking you raw is the best.

• 1 year later...

A top may fully intend to respect the bottom's wishes and pull out. Problem is that nothing in the world feels better to a top than slipping balls deep into a warm wet welcoming manhole. When he starts getting close to the edge it becomes harder for him to think rationally. His balls start to tighten and may resolve to take just a few more strokes inside the bottom's wet clenching hot sweet spot then he'll pull out and spray him. However, at that point each dip is more delightful than the one before, so naturally he'll want yet a couple. Of course his will power takes a major hit at that stage with each single forward thrust. His base instinct to breed rises with his balls. He knows he needs to honor his word to the bottom and pull out, even though he wants to let go inside him at that point literally more than anything. He knows there is little the bottom could do at that point to stop him from burying himself to the hilt and releasing his sperm where it belongs. But no matter how bad he wants to flood the bottom's cumhole, he won't. He'll force himself to pull out. After just one more stroke though. With clenched teeth, he can hold his nut long enough to slide through that ring just one more time and feel himself be engulfed by those hot slick quivering ass walls for just one final sweet second...

• Upvote 3

my first time the guy was fucking me he said  ''im going to cum in you'', i said no pull out, he replied too late and blew his load in me,  when he finished he pull out and in a few times,  couple days later i was back for a repeat :-)

• Upvote 1