Would you respect a neg bottom's wishes?

My motto is: "no one has the right to decide of your life". Having been infected without being aware of it, I wouldn't do it to others... Then, fantasy and roleplay are everyday life for me! 

Currently with my bf I'm in a closed relationship but if I ever decide to open it, I'd be upfront about my status. No longer "don't ask don't tell" like my ex wanted. 

So, in case a guy could ask to pull out or cover up, I'd do it; sex is about fun for all people involved, not me only! 

And? In case of opposite requests? I'd say "well, why asking for real when we have roleplay". Fantasy can drive you anywhere but I would not do something that both me and the other party involved, could regret for life.

• Like 1

This never happened to me. The day since I started barebscking, I knew I was on a mission to please my men and nothing is more pleasing than hearing a top moaning wildly as he ejaculates inside me and then collapsing on top of me. There I know I have done my job properly. I am sad when the tops don’t want to cum inside me… either I’m not good enough for the load or he doesn’t think I did a good enough job to ejaculate inside me. But yeah everyone is entitled to his choosing. I can’t expect every bottom to think like me but I think in the world of barebacking there’s an unwritten constitution that if you let someone fuck you raw you should expect him to cum inside you. If you don’t want that, you should really say it up front. Ultimately it is about communication