TOPS - fucking a cummy ass

yunghungtop

• Administrators

The absolute best holes are ones that are dripping with cum. It feels incredible - very silky. IMHO, bottoms should always keep loads in their ass for the next top.

As an absolute, total, pig bottom, i understand how pleasing it is to a Man to fuck a cummy hole. And since my purpose in life is to please real Men, i always try to keep a load or two up there. Rawtop is correct; that's what a boy should always do.

If you have a Top who likes to fuck a "pre-loaded" ass, considerate bottoms can save their own spunk loads in an ice cube tray or small container in the freezer. It means that if you haven't been lucky enough to get loaded earlier in the day, you can defrost some of your own cum and pre-load your arse before you meet the Top. Considerate bottoms keep a bowl ( or squeezy bottle ) of their own cum next to the bed - so that Tops can use it as lube. It's important to defrost cum cubes before putting them up your ass as ice can burn the sensitive lining of your rectum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am so glad to know so many of you top dudes like to fuck our cummy boy holes. I like the feeling very much too, when I take various loads. I think cum and spit make the best lubes, they are natural and non irritating and I enjoy the slimy feeling they give the next fuck tool as it seeds me too. I have not tried warmed frozen cum yet, but I will try to milk my cock and freeze its cum for future use. I hope I resist eating it first.