TOPS - fucking a cummy ass

yunghungtop

• 2 months later...

I would love to have a dominant top my hole then let other tops to dump their loads before he finally seals it with his own again so I can remember that he is my Top and even though many tops can breed me, he's the one who owns my hole.

I'm a top, and I love fucking a cumsloppy ass. I love to be the first load in, and fuck more loads in after, but I think it's hot to fuck a cummy hole. What do you think?

I'm a cumhole bottom slut, love the feel of my ass getting loaded up with lots of cum. It's an awesome feeling to feel all that protein and dna mixing around in my pussy as cock after cock adds to the cocktail of cumjuice. I've pre-loaded my ass with my own cum before and had guys fucking my own cum into my ass. This one guy was so turned on by fucking my cummy hole that he immediately shot a huge load and added to the mix. It was one hot fuck. I'll probably go to the bathhouse tomorrow with my ass pre-loaded with about 50ml of cum that I've saved over the past few weeks...some my own cum but others from dudes who fucked me with condoms...which I then discretely dug out of the trash and saved. It should be some hot fucking tomorrow, at the Watergarden in San Jose for anyone who's online and knows the place.

Edited by Hotload84

A lot depends the question am I in the mood to top or bottom? If I am looking to breed a bottom, well then I want his hole clean and tight. If I am looking for just a good ol' time, well, cum-filled is the way to go. I do know that as a bottom, I try to accommodate the top: if he likes a cum-filled hole, well, then I will make sure my ass has cum in it.

Edited by Hotload84

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...