TOPS - fucking a cummy ass

yunghungtop

As I have said before, I do not think that there is anything hotter than when I get to fuck a cummy hole. I have one buddy who always visits at a hotel and takes several loads. He likes me to not jerk off for a few weeks before we meet so I can fill his hole to the brim. By the time he comes, I am ready to explode. Usually he likes to tease me and take a few loads before me, so usually I am about the 5th or 6th guy to use his hole. Its really hot to get in there and feed his hole loaded up and add mine to them. The last time a few weeks back, I arrived and was in the parking lot and I saw two guys go in and leave, and then I came in and gave him my hard cock and loads, too. He told me to leave the door to his hotel room unlocked in case another guy he was expected came. After I finished, and was leaving, I saw another guy walking up and going into his room to add his loads to mine. It is really fucking hot to do that.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm mixed. Sometimes I like being the first to drop a load in the hole because I get more feeling on my cock from the semi-dry/lubed hole. thats not to say that a sloppy wet hole full of cum can't be fun. It certainly adds a degree of nasty to it but if I had an immediate preference, I prefer to go first.

• 1 month later...

The smells, the sloppy fuck sounds, and most of all the fucking FEEL...I hada trucker buddy id meet after work, spend the night fucking him in the truck. Sometimes hed show up and lemme know he visited the last rest stop...sure enough, his ass was FULL...i was hooked, truckers and cummy hole...

Yes, yes, yes! There's nothing like sliding my raw cock into an ass that's been well and truly bred, preferably by several guys. The feel, the sight, the sound, the smell...it's fucking heaven. Not to mention that sex with a really slutty guy (top or bottom) is a big turn-on in itself.

I usually top, and nothing hotter than feeling my cock slide into a well cum-lubed hole!!! like others, I sometimes like to be the first load in hot bottom's ass and then fuck him after he's gotten several more loads. When I do bottom, also like getting multiple loads in me and seeing the top's expression of joy as his cock easily glides into my cum-soaked hole.

Have them ride you is what i think is optimal. Gravity works and it keeps the load toward the hole. But i just love that nice frothy white butter that gets made between two men.

I have to agree with the rest of the tops out there. Fucking a hole pre loaded with cum is the best. After I cum in a hole and I want seconds, my own cum is always an amazing lubricant. When it starts to spill out around my cock and balls and soak the bed sheets is the so hot, especially when I am fucking a married bottom in his marriage bed.