The Bareback Pledge

coachman689

The Bareback Pledge

I fully, and on my honor, pledge myself today and hereafter to unrepentant Bareback Sex. I pledge myself completely to fearless pleasure in the exchange of Cum.

I hereby and forever refuse to live in fear and self-denial.

I hereby and forever refuse the delusion of “safe sex.”

If I delight in Bottoming, I commit my mouth and ass to the pleasuring of all cocks who desire to use me. I commit to being flooded with as much Seed as is possible, by as many men as possible.

If I delight in Topping, I commit to using other men as my Cumholes, filling their mouths and asses with as much Seed as possible, as often as possible.

I pledge myself to sluttery, wonton sexual abandon, anonymous hookups, gloryholes, gangbangs, orgies, and fuck fests.

I pledge to strive towards completely indiscriminate sex, accepting Bareback encounters from any and all”

Yes, be it known, that I absolutely, and with full intent, commit myself to having as much Bareback sex as possible, as often as possible, with as many men as possible; I pledge myself to making Bareback sex more than a fetish, but a way of life.

I make this pledge fully sane, in radical defiance of the anti-pleasure, “safe sex” delusion I’ve been taught. And I fully pledge to do my best towards inspiring others to do the same.

NAME/HANDLE ______KayleeBottom85____________________ DATE___09/27/2020_________________

• Thanks 1

The Bareback Pledge

I fully, and on my honor, pledge myself today and hereafter to unrepentant Bareback Sex. I pledge myself completely to fearless pleasure in the exchange of Cum.

If I delight in Bottoming, I commit my mouth and ass to the pleasuring of all cocks who desire to use me. I commit to being flooded with as much Seed as is possible, by as many men as possible.

If I delight in Topping, I commit to using other men as my Cumholes, filling their mouths and asses with as much Seed as possible, as often as possible.

I pledge myself to sluttery, wanton sexual abandon, anonymous hookups, gloryholes, gangbangs, orgies, and fuck fests.

I pledge to strive towards completely indiscriminate sex, accepting Bareback encounters from any and all”

Yes, be it known, that I absolutely, and with full intent, commit myself to having as much Bareback sex as possible, as often as possible, with as many men as possible; I pledge myself to making Bareback sex more than a fetish, but a way of life.

I make this pledge fully sane, in radical defiance of the anti-pleasure, “safe sex” delusion I’ve been taught. And I fully pledge to do my best towards inspiring others to do the same.

NAME/HANDLE ______Kayne___________DATE___09/30/2020___

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest JackEdJIZZ

years ago I saw the pledge and realized those words were the foundation of the aspect of queer sex that best defined my own thoughts.   Beyond taking the pledge I had BBBH (bare back brother hood) tattooed as a tramp stamp so any top could see my choice to only go raw.   Even today I will do without rather than have a guy use a condom.   My first anal fuck in 1968 was raw and the POZ load I took yesterday from a daddy bear----in his van in a wal-mart parking lot--yesterday was just as raw.   real men know that and choose that as the foundation for how they fuck.    I can't imagine taking cock any other way.

23 hours ago, Kayne said:

The Bareback Pledge

I fully, and on my honor, pledge myself today and hereafter to unrepentant Bareback Sex. I pledge myself completely to fearless pleasure in the exchange of Cum.

If I delight in Bottoming, I commit my mouth and ass to the pleasuring of all cocks who desire to use me. I commit to being flooded with as much Seed as is possible, by as many men as possible.

I pledge myself to sluttery, wanton sexual abandon, anonymous hookups, gloryholes, gangbangs, orgies, and fuck fests.

I pledge to strive towards completely indiscriminate sex, accepting Bareback encounters from any and all”

I make this pledge fully sane, in radical defiance of the anti-pleasure, “safe sex” delusion I’ve been taught. And I fully pledge to do my best towards inspiring others to do the same.

NAME/HANDLE ______Kayne___________DATE___09/30/2020___

I agree and pledge the same !

The Bareback Pledge

I fully, and on my honor, pledge myself today and hereafter to unrepentant Bareback Sex. I pledge myself completely to fearless pleasure in the exchange of Cum.

If I delight in Bottoming, I commit my mouth and ass to the pleasuring of all cocks who desire to use me. I commit to being flooded with as much Seed as is possible, by as many men as possible.

I pledge myself to sluttery, wanton sexual abandon, anonymous hookups, gloryholes, gangbangs, orgies, and fuck fests.

I pledge to strive towards completely indiscriminate sex, accepting Bareback encounters from any and all”

I make this pledge fully sane, in radical defiance of the anti-pleasure, “safe sex” delusion I’ve been taught. And I fully pledge to do my best towards inspiring others to do the same.

NAME/HANDLE ______ItsCasey____________________ DATE___10/02/2020_________________

• Thanks 1

The Bareback Pledge

If I delight in Bottoming, I commit my mouth and ass to the pleasuring of all cocks who desire to use me. I commit to being flooded with as much Seed as is possible, by as many men as possible.

I pledge myself to sluttery, wanton sexual abandon, anonymous hookups, gloryholes, gangbangs, orgies, and fuck fests.

I make this pledge fully sane, in radical defiance of the anti-pleasure, “safe sex” delusion I’ve been taught. And I fully pledge to do my best towards inspiring others to do the same.

NAME/HANDLE ______Cyberdolph____________________ DATE SIGNED___10/07/2020___________ORGINAL DATE PLEDGED ___06/15/2013___ 

Thanks for posting this for us!

I personally believe that condoms are wrong to use between men and should only be used to stop reproduction between women and men. 

• 5 months later...
3 hours ago, Michelinpanties said:

Wish i could take the pledge but i am not a bug chaser. So as long as they are clean im more than happy to fuck bareback. Un clean i walk away . 

Anyone who is still using the term "clean" in 2021 to describe HIV status needs some serious education.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Michelinpanties said:

Wish i could take the pledge but i am not a bug chaser. So as long as they are clean im more than happy to fuck bareback. Un clean i walk away . 

There is a way I truly want to say this, but I will likely catch a Ban for it. So I'm going to phrase it differently.

There are people whom It would not bother me in the least to know that they got the gift.  Your ignorance makes you one of them.

And I have enough boxes, bows and wrapping paper.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I love and I'm totally on board with this pledge! I commit myself to always going bareback with every sexual encounter. No questions asked. Only unsafe promiscuous fucking with as many men as possible and as often as possible. I give in to pleasure without inhibitions and live the bareback lifestyle 100%

• Piggy 1

The Bareback Pledge

I pledge myself to sluttery, wonton sexual abandon, anonymous hookups, gloryholes, gangbangs, orgies, and fuck fests.

NAME/HANDLE ______MuscledHorse aka JaredEriksonXXX____________________ DATE___11/06/2021_________________ though, as chronicled in other places on this site, I have lived by these ideals for years. Sexual promiscuity is  Virtue. The more partners that I have the happier I am.

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1