I need to get fucked more.

subbytch

This just proves it. Number one is reason enough...

16 Reasons to Have Daily Sex

"Stressed, burdened with life's difficult problems and fear that your health is declining? Then sex is the answer to happiness, longevity and a healthy body. You don't agree? Well, here is a list of the health benefits of sex, so do it daily to experience complete pleasure. These are 16 reasons to have sex today!

1. De-stress

Sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful.

During sex your body produces dopamine, a substance that fights stress hormones, endorphins, aka "happiness hormones" and oxytocin, a desire-enhancing hormone secreted by the pituitary gland. In a study, published in the Public Library of Science journal, three neuroscience researchers conducted a test on male rats and found that the sexually active rats were less anxious than rats with no sexual activity...."

Edited by subbytch

• 2 weeks later...

For me Craigslist is by far the best. When I post I normally get. 10-15 responses. Taking into account some are flakes, I usually can get 2-3 guys who want to fuck. I do find a lot of married guys and that is fine with me. I also get a lot of enthnic . I have had only two hookups of barebackrt in the six years I have been on there. So I would have to vote Craigslist as the best