I Watched It On Webcam

My boyfriend and I have always had an open relationship. We agree there is a difference between love and sex, that I could plow the neighbor boy up the street while my partner was taking his daddy’s meat upstairs and that works for us. We also have some intense role-playing when we are together, which is HOT! It was during one of these while romps of our that he revealed a fantasy to me that he wanted to fulfill.

“You want some guy to tie you up, fuck you all day, and hen leave you tied up for me to untie when I get home?” I asked wanting to make sure I completely understood.  I had paused briefly in my piston fucking to verify.  I slowly started picking up my temp as I finished, “…and you want me to watch from work via webcam?”

I buried myself in him and shot my load deep inside of his ass as he moaned yes and eagerly pumped his on cock shooting shortly after mine, his load glistening on his panting chest.

“Hell yeah," I answered my own question,"...make it happen!”

That was Friday night and he had been enthusiastically typing away at the computer all weekend so Monday morning I left for work with a little pep in my step wondering if I would receive an email with a video chat link in it while I pushed papers and dealt with clients and blah blah blah.  I receive any such email, nor did I receive one the next day, nor the day afterwards.  Not that I was particularly disappointed.  Each day I had one of the office pool guys blow me at lunch.  I would check for the email, and figured I would watch my boyfriend get fucked while getting blown.  As it turned out, I didn’t get to watch but I still got a blow job from my co-worker.  The guy is cute and a great cocksucker, so why not?

It was another week before I got the email. I was not expecting it but my heart skipped a beat. Fortunately it was on a day when I wouldn’t have a lot to do so could devote pretty much the whole day to watching, and it was early around eleven a.m. and I was only here till five. I opened the link and watched the screen buffer and then the connection was made. There on the screen was my boyfriend on our bed with a rather hot stranger to me.

It was an interesting set up, the webcam was Bluetooth above the bed and went through the laptop, so I could see them on the bed and see them typing to me on the laptop. It didn’t take long for them to realize that I was connected, and I received a brief explanation saying my boyfriend would be tied face down to the bed in the standard X positioning. He would be blindfolded and would wear earmuffs to prevent hearing, the deadening of the two senses were supposed to heighten the sense of touch.

The top had tied my boyfriend spread eagle on the bed and went to town eating his ass. The resulting series of head thrashings and body writing that issued forth from my boyfriend sang a testimonial to the magical tongue of this stranger and his obviously superb abilities. While I could not hear what was happening I could see it on the screen and I knew there was some loud moaning going on in that room. My cock was at full salute, and my ass was beginning to tingle, which led me to wish the top's tongue was working on my hole.  Damn, I thought, why had we not thought to do this earlier?  If nothing else, I was fairly sure this would become a regular component of our sex play.

The top continued eating my partner’s ass for about ten minutes then he stopped, stripped, and revealed yet another blessing:  he was well hung and had a set of bull balls.  Now I know why my partner picked him, he always did have a thing for big cocks, (which was why the two of us were such a good couple:  I’m a hefty eight inches, with a nice set of juice makers, but I had nothing on this guy).  At this point the top re-positioned the laptop, and took a seat on the bed at my partners head.

Chad, my partner, I guess I should have introduced him by now, went to town working on that cock, and I can’t say that I blame him. I don’t particularly like sucking dick but when I come across one such as this particular cock, probably a full ten inches when erect, and sporting a nice girth, I usually find a hunger deep in my throat, and an inclination to bottom, if only for the challenge of accommodating such a tool.

Anyhow, as Chad nursed the enormous cock of the stranger, the later placed the laptop on Chad's back and chatted with me. .

Him:  "What’s going on man?  Are you enjoying the show?"

Me:  "Hell yeah. Looked like a hell of a tongue fucking there."

Him:  "Yeah, I do it good."

Me:  "Fuck his ass.  He likes big cocks."

Him:  "Oh, don't worry.  I’m gonna fuck his ass alright."

With that the top placed the laptop off to the bed stand, and dabbed what I assumed to be poppers on a bit of it onto a cotton pad, placing it on the bed next to Chad's head, so the two of them could take a nice hit as needed, a courtesy of which I knew Chad would avail himself.  As Stranger moved around the room, his huge cock just bounced around but never lost strength. He picked-up a bag of some sort, lubed his massive cock and started pushing a generous amount into Chad's ass.

Wait, I thought, he's supposed to be using condoms!  I pressed the button on the chat program that sent a buzz to the computer to get his attention. He was halfway in at that point and I couldn’t tell if the alarm had gone off on that end. He was sinking deeper into him bare and Chad was presumably in heaven, completely unaware he was being barebacked.

The top finally bottomed-out in Chad, who's ass, as our toy collection will attest, is very accommodating, and about then the top seemed to notice the alerts. He lay across Chad's back, reached for the laptop, and with his cock still buried in Chad's ass, set the laptop on Chad's shoulders and slowly pumped in and out of him as he read my messages

Me:  "Hey!  Wait! STOP!  You need to wear a condom, dude!"

Him:  "Oh, I’m sorry man.  I thought it was cool. He said you guys barebacked."

Me:  "We do bareback, with each other. Not with other people though."

Him:  "Oh."

At this point I noticed the length of time it was taking for him to respond to my messages, and that at no point had the top stopped fucking Chad, even as I told him he needed to be wearing a condom.  In fact, more than a minute had passed after he replied "Oh," and he was still fucking away, the laptop on Chad's back, just staring at the screen.

Me:  "Hello?"  Another minute passed.  Again I typed "HELLO?"  Another minute passed.  

Finally he typed "Yeah?"

Me:  "Put on a condom, dude."  

A minute passed before he responded "Oh, yeah, sorry, man.  It was the poppers."

He stopped, and slowly pulled-out of Chad, and, donning a condom, in less than a minute he was suited up and hilted inside of Chad again, plowing away. The laptop was back on the bed stand and top was concerned solely with fucking Chad. Man, I thought, this guy has lasting power, and watching him was bringing out the bottom in me. I wanted him to do me exactly like he was doing Chad.

Exactly, not really. I know that if Chad and I switched roles, and the incident with the condom had occurred were I was being fucked bareback, either Chad wouldn't have noticed, if he had noticed, he wouldn't have cared enough to intervene.  Knowing as much didn't kill the perverse interest I felt in wanting to bottom for the guy. In fact, I suspected that were he fucking me, he would most definitely be fucking me bareback.

Suddenly someone knocked at my door and I all-but jumped to my feet.  In the lust of the moment I had lost myself in watching Chad and his top, so the knock shocked me back to reality.

Me:  "I’ll be right back," not that I think the top on my computer screen was interested.

I answered the door to find Jerry, the guy who had been blowing me. I wasn't expecting him, but since he was available, it was easy to invite him to go down on me.  Fortunately Jerry is sufficiently limber to slide into the well under my desk and, by adjusting the screen on my computer, I could watch Chad getting fucked by that stallion all the while I received an excellent blow job.  

Resuming my vicarious participating in the scene with Chad and the stallion, I saw the Stranger was sliding back into Chad, and plowing quite rapidly. And I drifted again to him doing me, and then to knowing it would be bareback.
It was about five minutes later when I realized that Stranger had sent a message while I was away from computer and I hadn’t read it.

Him:  "I’m taking this condom off."

My reply?  I didn’t type anything. I was high on the ecstasy of the moment. The visual stimulation of my partner getting plowed by this hung stud. The fantasy of being the bottom in such an arrangement, coupled with the taboo eroticism of bareback sex.  Adding to this was the sense of humiliation at Stranger just taking control and asserting his own desires, I, after all, was supposed to be in control.

Me:  "Are you barebacking him?"

A long five minutes passed before his reply came:  "Yes."  Another five minutes passed, and he typed another message to me:  "And you know what else?"  

Me:  "What?"

Him:  "I'm Poz."

Me:  "You are?"

Him:  "Yup."

Me:  "Are you going to cum in him?"

Him:  "I already have.  Twice."

As I read his last message, my orgasm suddenly erupted violently in Jerry’s mouth.  It was such a violent orgasm that it took a major effort on my part not to scream in pleasure.  When I was able to regain my composure, I saw the Stranger had closed the laptop, ending the transmission.  I closed my eyes, contemplating what was happening,

"What's going on?" Jerry asked.  I quickly filled him in on the parts of the story that he didn’t know, essentially the last part of the conversation with Stranger about cumming in him.

Jerry looked at the clock and said “It’s two o:clock. What time are you heading home?”

“I don’t know.” I replied as Jerry spit into his hand a mixture of saliva and my cum and wiped in on his asshole. Jerry lined up and slid down my bare cock taking me all the way into him easily. “I can’t go home yet.  We have company until five..”

--THE END--

• Like 6
  • Upvote 14
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...