Tops: Letting a bottom cum

Letting a bottom cum  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Letting a bottom cum

• Never - a bottom should not be allowed to touch his dick or cum at any point
    • Yes, but make him cum before being fucked so he loses his libido
    • Only at the end of a session if he has pleased his top
    • Yes, whenever the bottom wishes.

My husband has insisted on me wearing a jock or other backless underwear when he fucks me from day one of our relationship. This reinforces the truth that his cock is the only one in our relationship and that my ass /pussy is my sex organ. 

In the early days of our relationship he would rightly punish me for any attempt to touch myself in his presence and now I’m so grateful to him. I now never have any urge or consideration for my cock or my pleasure - my pleasure is simply his pleasure or the pleasure of the top he is sharing me with or who he is whoring me out to.

I am driven so crazy by being bred and watching, hearing and feeling my top cum that I often cum into my underwear handsfree but that is just a side point. If I don’t cum at all it’s irrelevant - my focus is and always will be on my top’s pleasure and his loads. The joy of serving him and making him feel good is so much more intense than any orgasm I could ever feel from my cock.