Tops: Letting a bottom cum

Letting a bottom cum  

223 members have voted

1. 1. Letting a bottom cum

• Never - a bottom should not be allowed to touch his dick or cum at any point
    • Yes, but make him cum before being fucked so he loses his libido
    • Only at the end of a session if he has pleased his top
    • Yes, whenever the bottom wishes.

• Administrators

Don't understand the question... Why would a sub bottom need to cum? A versatile guy, sure. Or maybe a non-submissive bottom... But I don't think I've ever been with a submissive bottom who wanted to cum...

Sub bottoms are supposed to go home and jack off to what just happened. It's also OK if they cum without touching themselves. But their dick is pretty irrelevant to the hookup with the top.

Do other tops agree?

• Upvote 4

I agree with rawTOP. I love to cum, but when I'm with a Top, it is always about maximizing HIS pleasure. In fact I prefer not to cum with a Top, as that keeps me horny and comfortable with being fucked repeatedly. I can have a wank when I get home. I think it's really cruel for a Top to make a bottom cum before being fucked. That can make the fuck an irksome ordeal, but as a good submissive I accept that the Top makes the choices.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not only is the bottom's dick irrelevant to the Top, but it also is irrelevant to the bottom. The sexual focus of the dedicated, natural, innate ottom is not his cock but rather, is his hole. a bottom's cock doesn't chub up when he sees a totally hot dude, like a "normal" man; rather his hole twitches. Sexual stimulation of a bottom does not necessarily result in erection, but rather always results is muscle spasms of the asscunt. Sometimes, if a Top is particularly good and aggressive in fucking, i will cum while being fucked, sometimes without even getting hard. It is my cunt that is making me cum; my dick has nothing to do with it.

• Upvote 1

I agree with boycunt, cardoc45 and younghungtop. A BOTTOM's cock has nothing to do with pleasing a TOP who wants to BREED. BOTTOMS are made to satisfy a TOP nothing more. Boycunt says "when he ( a bottom) sees a totally hot dude....in boycunt's words elsewhere... a dude with BREEDING POTENTIAL.... his hole twitches. Sexual stimulation of a bottom does not necessarily result in erection, but rather always results in MUSCLE SPASMS of the ASS-CUNT....This is the mark of a true bottom. Bottoms should not even want to CUM, if anything they should want to FLOG their CUNT later in private, if they did not get enough BREEDING from the available TOPS.

The question really should have narrowly focused on SUBMISSIVE bottoms. Being submissive is a choice and an agreement or understanding with a dominant. Part of the agreement typically includes surrendering types of behavior. None of my business what two or more men decide to do. But wow all this emotion in some of these posts. Of course it is just another day in is this for real land. I mean come on. Seriously. Gay men writing about what other gay men should and should not do regarding sex on THIS SITE? LMAO. This post caught my eye because of the word LET. What is really starting to make roar is all these submissive guys and their writing. Who LET you write your thread? Okay I'm going to behave, right after this last one. LET us pray now that gay men refrain from blending the much desired male anatomy with that of female anatomy terms. that's all.

• Upvote 1

The question really should have narrowly focused on SUBMISSIVE bottoms. Being submissive is a choice and an agreement or understanding with a dominant. Part of the agreement typically includes surrendering types of behavior. None of my business what two or more men decide to do. But wow all this emotion in some of these posts. Of course it is just another day in is this for real land. I mean come on. Seriously. Gay men writing about what other gay men should and should not do regarding sex on THIS SITE? LMAO. This post caught my eye because of the word LET. What is really starting to make roar is all these submissive guys and their writing. Who LET you write your thread? Okay I'm going to behave, right after this last one. LET us pray now that gay men refrain from blending the much desired male anatomy with that of female anatomy terms. that's all.

Y know I shoulda kept my fingers off the keyboard. The original question is "Wondered what TOP' thoughts are on LETTING a submissive/bottom CUM? " posted by submissivefaggot. :P

Now I realize THANKS TO YOU it is none of my business to answer. I am not a TOP. Sorry for letting my feelings get into this POST and muddying the waters. :o Submissivefaggot craves TOP answers, not mine. I hope he gets them. :P Although by now it would seem that TOPS don't seem to care what a bottom does about his interest or need to cum or not. :D

Y know I shoulda kept my fingers off the keyboard. The original question is "Wondered what TOP' thoughts are on LETTING a submissive/bottom CUM? " posted by submissivefaggot. :P

Now I realize THANKS TO YOU it is none of my business to answer. I am not a TOP. Sorry for letting my feelings get into this POST and muddying the waters. :o Submissivefaggot craves TOP answers, not mine. I hope he gets them. :P Although by now it would seem that TOPS don't seem to care what a bottom does about his interest or need to cum or not. :D

And some of those TOPS will be spending some time poking Fleshlight or poking their hand. Homos get off seeing men cum so some of the absurdity it around people dreaming far outside of what is reasonable and what is common sense. Talk up all that trash you want but if you can't carry the message home and deliver it to the person you fucking, that person might fucking get up and just walk out. Men do walk out. The most important take away from what I wrote is that people focus on themselves not others. The tone was almost self righteous as in religion being used to tell gay men they are wrong, they live wrong and they are going to hell.

• 2 months later...

This post makes me laugh. Tops, if they're fucking me, make me orgasm. Not shoot, but damn does it feel good and actually makes me feel BETTER than if I shot. My cock isn't involved. Telling me not to cum while fucking me is not gonna work, the only way the top could STOP it is to not fuck me. And that cum isn't the end of the encounter, it's just the beginning for me.

Most Tops don't want me to come while they are fucking me. Some don't even want to see my dick. After they cum, they usually zip up and leave. i mostly beat off after they leave, while i replay how they used me in my head. I can cum by being fucked without touching myself or even being hard. If the Top wants me to cum at the same time he is coming, i can do that. But that is the exception. Most Tops don't give a second thought about the bottom. Why should they? There a many more bottoms than Tops. Tops can always find a hole to take their load.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

a skillful top doesn't need to restrain, contort or deprive a bottom of pleasure and force them into submission in order to get off.... (think Kurt Kaiser who tortures his bottoms slamming them with yes his cock but his bony ass emaciated body slamming into the bottoms while Kurt snaps his gum as he twists the bottom in yet another uncomfortable position......) Those bottoms aren't begging those tops to cum because they want their seed.... They are begging those crappy tops to cum ASAP b/c the bottoms want the experience to be OVER!!! Those are begs for loads they are pleads for it ENDING and being over.....These tops don't get call backs. not from me anyway and I've had some major raves in my life.. from STUDS... I don't know how desperate the bottoms are that get fucked by these shitty tops but in big cities bottoms don't have to put up with that crap. A skilled top can make a bottom willingly submit and do so with great pleasure--- for all parties involved. Then those get repeats and it's mutual.