My son is taking loads

fieldpussy

fieldpussy: its great that you were able to connect to ur son both early on and over this weekend in personal, open and honest ways-something i was never able to do with my father before he died. I'm sure as a father ur proud that ur seed is enjoying himself and is being enjoyed by other hott people. Being in his 20's he obviously knows about the risks of bb sex and has trust in his bf- or if he indeed took anom loads this weekend he doesn't care about the risk- either way: he knows about the rsks. Knowing that ur son is taking cum into his body is hott. the next visit you should again have a night of drinks & u should share your interests and see where that takes the night- since he has always been open with you he deserves the same.

If it was my son, I wouldn't tell him what to do, but I would also have frank discussion about HIV and STD's. Contrary to the mentality of many on here HIV, and STDS are a big issue that can really hurt ones life. I would expect if the two guys are dating they are probably not using condoms, but I would encourage him to use them with other partners if it happens. Also when it becomes available he may want to go on PrEP for added protection.

Guest faggot hole
it's fuckin HOT .. dad .. son .. son's bf .. FUCK!

Jaybird's right. It IS fuckin' hot. i was bred by my dad, even before i was in high school. And by my brother. When i went off to college, dad set me up with a friend of his and fuck-buddy who was a prof at my school and the prof bred me on and off for four years while i was enrolled. Dad and i still get it on from time to time and he was in town a few weeks ago, took me and my current boyfriend out to dinner and then back to our place where the two of them (dad and my BF) fucked my brains out for the rest of the night.

Guest JizzDumpWI
If it was my son, I wouldn't tell him what to do, but I would also have frank discussion about HIV and STD's. Contrary to the mentality of many on here HIV, and STDS are a big issue that can really hurt ones life. I would expect if the two guys are dating they are probably not using condoms, but I would encourage him to use them with other partners if it happens. Also when it becomes available he may want to go on PrEP for added protection.

What do you mean if and when PrEP comes available?

• 1 month later...

Didn't have many opportunities to ask him since the time they visited. But he came over again for one night last week and mentioned 'joking' that this night would give him a welcome rest for his sore ass. I laughed with him and asked, if his boyfriend is that much demanding, and he said yes, minimum 3 fucks (= loads) per day, every day. He added that the last time he took a shit in 'the normal way' was 6 weeks ago.

Well, like father like son.

Guest cardoc49

hi fieldpussy - thanks for fine update on your son: he surely seems to have learned a lot from his father, he should make you feel proud as a very fine and caring father

theres nothing nicer than a nice fit young top who pumps & dumps 3 or more loads up an ass everyday.......ive taken 8 raw loads b4 from 1 guy - was hot as fuck.......i need to find someone to give me more than 8 now and keep my hole permanently wet and stinking of his seed.