Announcement: BBBH.com Purchased, Hookup Site Coming

rawTOP

• Administrators

I've got rather big news… I've purchased BBBH.com. It wasn't cheap and it took me 4 months to make it happen, but it's done now.

What this means is that The Bareback Brotherhood is getting a hookup site! And hopefully before too long there will be critical mass on BBBH.com and you guys will have another viable option to use when you wanna hookup with other barebackers.

Admittedly things will be rough at first. I'm using some "dating" software as a starting point which I'll then need to modify rather heavily. That means some rather basic features will be missing initially – like Quick Connect / Hookup Now, and sex party listings. But I'll do what I can to get those features implemented as quickly as possible. Please be patient in the meantime.

I've got a lot of plans for the site. If you have specific questions, just ask and I'll fill you in. But as general goals I want the site to be very mobile friendly and very social and community oriented. It won't be like that on day 1, but it'll get there. And a unified chat solution will be coming for both BBBH and Breeding Zone.

I'm currently transferring the domain to my primary registrar. Hopefully I'll have the basics set up on the site before Christmas. There won't be much there initially, but you guys will want to sign up to reserve your desired screen name.

Edited by rawTOP

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
Good going rawTOP, that site has had a couple of different designs in the past, looking forward to see what you guys will make of it.

There has never been a site on BBBH.com. Maybe you're thinking of BBBH.org.

• Administrators
just say when to sign-in to reserve my preferred userid?

I'll put a comment on this thread when it's ready for signups. It'll be a few days. It's currently at Moniker which is a rather difficult registrar to transfer away from. Will probably take 4 or 5 days to get it to eNom (my primary registrar). Then I have to get an SSL cert for it. That'll probably take another day to coordinate with my hosting provider. Then I need to install the software and do basic configuration - so that's another day or two. And in the middle of all that is Christmas Eve, Christmas, etc. But the real question is how long it takes Moniker to release the domain. Could be an hour or could be a week.

twitter hashtag for bbbh.com?

#BBBH, of course. ;) I know that's a little confusing. For more clarity I guess you just write out the URL, so TBD, I guess.

• Administrators
Congrats cant wait for this site will it be seperate or a part of here

Separate. Part of the same network of sites, but separate.

isn't the #BBBH originated from the bbbh.org site?

#BBBH, as I understand it, isn't for a particular site. It signifies the group, not a site.

Congrats.

Just a thought that occurred to me. Lots of sites have a chat feature, but almost no one uses the chat feature. Perhaps you could come up with a way that if someone is on the site, they are automatically in the chat room.

That might work to drive the social aspect you seem to be striving for.

Once again, congrats.

Guest slobbvers

How about for the registered breedingzone users automatically logging on with their name and password like you did with raunchyfuckers? Or would that be more trouble than it's worth?

• Administrators
How about for the registered breedingzone users automatically logging on with their name and password like you did with raunchyfuckers? Or would that be more trouble than it's worth?

It won't be integrated like Raunchy Fuckers, but I might do a one-time dump of guys with >100 posts who have been active in the past month.