Access to Non-Fiction HIV Fetish & Chem Sex Is Now Opt-In For All Users

rawTOP

• 2 months later...

i dont see "settings" in the uper right hand corner, Ive gone through all my settings under my profile and dont see anything that says "My Account" or anything that says permission groups. I had it on on my old account but i cant log in forgot my password, and the email its attached to is no longer valid, I just wanna get back into the backroom haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently joined and have verified my email address. Still cannot join any groups "You cannot join this group" and do not have any option to view restricted Backroom forums. Is there something I am missing? Verified my profile and account using both desktop and mobile browsers. 

• Upvote 1

Did the screen setup change?  I cannot find the Permissions Group section either.  I did it before with an older account that I lost access to.  With the new account and changes of the webpage, I cannot find the right screen to change the permissions.  Any help would be appreciated.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to find the "settings" in the upper right corner. The only way i can get to any sort of settings menu is by clicking on my username on the top bar, which pops up a menu with several options, one of which is "my settings".

After clicking into "my settings", yes, there is a side bar, but none of the options in the sidebar are "permssion groups" under "my account".

Neither of these options show up. 

My guess is that the site is now updated, and the menus are now different. Or maybe I am simply blocked from seeing these options. 

Someone please tell me that they're having the exact same problem. 

and if older members see this too, do you know how to fix it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.