Has Breeding Zone Become A Bug Chasing Site?

jcklvrga

I thought breedingzone was a website to share both fantasy and real life bare backing bug chasing? This thread and several other recent ones seem to be getting a bit preachy and parental. There are few places to go to get away from the heavy handed opinions of those who think they know what is right for everyone else to think in this world these days. Lets get more hot fucking chasing stories on this site and have some fun again.

• Administrators
I thought breedingzone was a website to share both fantasy and real life bare backing bug chasing? This thread and several other recent ones seem to be getting a bit preachy and parental. There are few places to go to get away from the heavy handed opinions of those who think they know what is right for everyone else to think in this world these days. Lets get more hot fucking chasing stories on this site and have some fun again.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!! Breeding Zone is not a bug chasing site. Yes, there's a bug chasing section for those who are into that. But the site is for barebackers in general, not specifically for bug chasers and gift givers. In fact I'm very close to making the bug chasing and chem sex sections by request only - something you won't get by default. Your comment makes me think I need to make that change sooner rather than later.

Guest JizzDumpWI

RawTOP, I suspect many see posts from the "new posts" link and lose track of the structure of breedingzone site. I suspect jcklvrga read this thread as part of site discourse not detecting he was reading posts in the sexual health section. As a result it most likely seemed as though this thread was smack dab in the middle of the sort of content he prefers to read. As a result it would have seemed posts he likes suddenly inundated with HIV prevention dialogue. I have been flamed before for my comments in jcklvrga preferred areas when I expressed wonder at certain congratulatory comments.

i know it took me awhile to understand this and develop a habit of looking to see what part of the site the post is located.

Guest JizzDumpWI
ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!! Breeding Zone is not a bug chasing site. Yes, there's a bug chasing section for those who are into that. But the site is for barebackers in general, not specifically for bug chasers and gift givers. In fact I'm very close to making the bug chasing and chem sex sections by request only - something you won't get by default. Your comment makes me think I need to make that change sooner rather than later.

i do think breedingzone has advanced to more of a bug chasing site though. You probably have tools rawTOP to detect where on breedingzone most content is posted. But my unscientific impression seems to detect more gifter/chaser posts than barebacking posts. And at times I sense animosity that I prefer to bareback with PrEP a means of risk reduction. It might actually be the case that the emerging adult population sees STI and HIV as no more significant than the common cold.

A decade back when 125% mortgages were all over TV ads I was flamed for commentary to the effect "that can't be sustainable".

i see similar now if indeed emerging adults adopt a cavalier approach to sexual health. Evidently mindfulness is bad now.

• Administrators

I've separated all these comments into a new thread. These issues have been bugging me for a while, and as of today the issue should be resolved. All bug chasing and chem sex stuff is now opt-in only. So by default users won't see any of that unless they specifically enable it. The details on how to opt-in are here...

https://breeding.zone/threads/24536-Access-to-Non-Fiction-HIV-Fetish-amp-Chem-Sex-Is-Now-Opt-In-For-All-Users

Guest JizzDumpWI

Thanks rawTOP. The ties that bind are that all of us here strongly prefer (at least) bareback sex. I realize that there are risks we all take. And most accept them. I love to race cars as well. I accept that I might crash. And I accept that I may hurt myself, potentially kill myself doing so. But I cannot fathom intentionally hurting or killing myself. One day I might have injuries that challenge me daily. But with neck braces, four point harnesses, helmets and fire suits, big injuries are way down.

Now I also realize that HIV is no longer a death sentence. But many still die from it. And in the living with HIV section it is clear that while many live well, often there is a price... But our options grow every year and frankly it is pretty easy now to both enjoy sex as it was meant to be and take much of the risk out of it.

I've separated all these comments into a new thread. These issues have been bugging me for a while, and as of today the issue should be resolved. All bug chasing and chem sex stuff is now opt-in only. So by default users won't see any of that unless they specifically enable it. The details on how to opt-in are here...
I support this move. Thanks! :2thumbs:

Guest ff-whole

Very good... I agree.

I have come to love barebacking. I don't condone stealthing and I definitely don't chase the bug, a contraire, but it is just part of the problem of wanting to have raw sex.

I don't pay attention to the thrill seekers and the ones that seek other STD deceases as well. I find them revolting and stupid and I don't communicate or go in discussion with them.

I guess as a barebacking community we are though part of the problem by not actively protecting the discontinue the spreading so in that case we walk a fine line of responsibility.

My two cents worth and strictly my humble opinion.

Edited by ff-whole

I think it makes some people feel good about themselves when they preach to someone like that cause then they can pat themselves on the back for "saving" that innocent young guy from something bad. Personally I think on a site like this with the subject matter they should just STFU the bottoms have to be aware of what they are getting into unless they are complete morons. If it's fiction or not this is a free country and it really makes a boner go soft when a hot thread gets a lecture interuption.