Lube or Rimmed?

BBRob

Just wondering for the bottoms, I am poz & only bareback, I am a slim/slender guy, with a rather large dick, but I prefer built masculine older furry men, or even men who are smooth as long as they are built & masculine & passionate. I absolutely love that. I personally LOVE to rim a guy, and not use lube when I fuck, it feels good, plus it's a natural way to lube up and relax the bottom before I plow him. Do you bottoms like to use lube and be rimmed or just rimmed? I don't like spit on a hole, that's not my style, but I LOVE to bury my face in a hot hungry hole & eat it for ages before I plow a bottom. I have a fantasy where I'd meet a hot bottom who is lighter than me so I could lift him up in the air, while I eat his hole, while he sucks my dick while almost standing on his head.

I don't mind it when bottoms use lube, whatever makes their hole open more, & feel better, but I just love a bottom who lets me eat his hole good first before I fuck him. Then my cum lubes him too, plus it seems the hole can naturally lube too from inside the longer the fuck.

Recently I fucked a dude & before I penetrated him, he sat on my face (OMG so hot) and sucked my dick for ages, he was heavier than me, (but shorter), so it was such a hot time, I got his hole literally almost raw before he flipped over & let me plow him out good. :cool:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rimmed every time. In many ways I'd prefer to cum through 69 rimming than fucking or being fucked. There's something about defying the "no, dirty" approach we were taught as kids, that makes me appreciate assholes even more. Mutual rimming is, to me the perfect gay sex act, outstripping 69 cocksucking easily. It's not something that happens often: you need to be of similar height to avoid cramps and other discomforts, and maintain body contact, but when it does happen, there's something magickal about it. Of course there's always the forfeit that the fie first one to cum through 69 rimming then gets it up the ass, which by that time is nice and sloppy...

I love my asshole licked and sucked forever. Then you can just slide your cock right in. I won't need lube. My hole just relaxes so nicely after being rimmed for a long while. Plus it's hotter when your cock just gets pushed in naturally. Your precum does the rest