Why are some assholes puffy & swollen?

rawTOP

Hey Raw- I am in the puffy mode this week-- I take anything thrown at my hole- big cock, fist, piss, etc- and it is never the same from week to week ! Last week was especially heavy work loads , a lot of lifting and straining. I had Christmas and the day after off, and got fisted by a guy with large to extra large paws on Thursday noon. He slipped right in, and there was not stress . Later that night I was fucked by a long dicked black guy, then by 2 or 3 other guys. A day and a half later I suddenly had puffy ass lips. Soaked in the tub the next day and put some A & D ointment on it and it is back to a tight lipped hole again. (BTW- try A & D if the puffy gets you- it really is magical ! My Alpha fisting trainer turned me on to it a few years ago)

So I wonder- maybe the puffy lips somehow are connected to heavy lifting- maybe at the gym or work- the anal sphincter muscle may be responding to straining that happened long before sex did

As a top I don't see swollen assholes very often, and don't really have a preference. But I get like that when I get fucked, which may sorta prove your theory of "depends on how often you get fucked". BUT, back when I was a twink I was getting fucked fairly often (though not a lot), and I got puffy back then too. Here's a pic of my ass after a photographer fucked me during a shoot for Playguy back in 1991:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52670[/ATTACH]

I thought you were exclusively a top...what a shame...100% tops are going extinct. =/

• Administrators
I thought you were exclusively a top...what a shame...100% tops are going extinct. =/

Going extinct? I was vers. Then I was a total top. Now I'm more of a vers top. Still sorta hate getting fucked. Enjoy topping a lot more.

Guest Raxi Starbeam

I'd like to chip in and say it might have to be a combination of genetics, how often you get fucked, and what type of lubrication is used.

The very first time I got fucked with lube, it hurt like hell as I was being stretched out. I don't remember the lube, but my ass was puffy for the next couple of days. And sensitive. As time went on and bottomed more, my ass was getting accustomed to it and wasn't as puffy as normal. After the weekend I have had, my ass is still smooth, though it feels like it is puffy and dry.

The lube I also use is a big factor, between spit, water based, and silicone based. Depending on what I use, if somehow I get an allergic reaction to whatever is used in it. Since I've been getting fucked more and more, it would be reasonable that I would start to get puffy ass lips, but as I'm getting used to it, my body is adjusting and keeping my hole in it's normal state. I like that actually, as I can keep it naturally tight and make it look like I haven't been fucked even after some guy just nailed me. Except for the hole a little larger and the cum leaking out :D

I am mostly top. I find that my hole gets puffy and swollen if I do use toys or get fucked. I just wrote it off as me being more sensitive down there than some. But I also wonder if guys who get used more frequently just get more toned up or their bodies tighten everything up for them. I am prone to getting hemrhoids easily as well. You see some pro bottoms like Christian on TIM. His hole is nice and tight all the time, but it is probably from years of being worked on.

• 1 year later...

From a physiology perspective... "puffy" is an inflammatory response the body has to trauma. The cells in an area that is senses injury sets up a defense system agains invaders (like bacteria) and a sort of clean up crew to remove damaged cells. If I had to put a clinical guess on it, I'd say that puffy has more to do with approach than individual biology. For instance, if time is taken to open up, there's likely to be less or no perceived trauma by the body, and no inflammatory response and vice versa. If you get your asshole punched, it will likely swell like any other part of your body would ;-). 

• Upvote 1

My hole isn't naturally puffy, but can be made that way. Have a fb who is way into making it puff, as well as gape and rosebud. He totally gets off on the process and the result, and I get off on the fact that he gets off on it. 

Edited by tallslenderguy

If I get REALLY stretched my hole gets puffy for the next two or three days. I love that swollen fucked feeling...its a lovely constant reminder of the night before especially when sitting bored at work.

• Upvote 1

Hey Raw- since this topic resurfaced, thought I would pass this pic along- from last Saturday-I had a FFtop use and abuse my hole for  about an hour at noon, took a break after he left f or a couple hours when a FB called and needed to get off- he dropped by and dropped a load in and split. Another fist  bud hit me up about 30 minutes later and came by and fisted, fucked, and then broke in  2 new leather ball stretchers he had just gotten. Broke them in by snapping them both  on making  the total stretch about 5 inches plus his balls below-he lubed the stretchers up , and then proceeded to slip his  entire stretched sack up into my hole, then pushed his cock in  with it and  fucked me with the whole package for about 30  minutes. All told, we played for about 2 hours-- and this was  the pic of my hole after  he was done playing--no swollen lips to speak of- and this was with me pushing out. I really think  a lot  of puffy has to do with the bottom NOT relaxing , and muscle tone-- I work my ass muscles  whenever I can- however I can- be it kegels, taking a fist, a cock, or just daily exercise like walking .

post-2352-0-69869200-1439522197_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

I think it has to do with Hemmoroids more than anything. I'm happy mine does not get that way. It looks painful. But some guys get hemmoroid problems after fucking, some are just more sensitive than others. I rarely get hemmoroid flareups, but when I do it feels like that one looks. I've never seen it that swollen, but it feels like that. Anusol ointment is amazing for that.