Hello Sirs,

I would love to serve any and all, it has been a very long time since I had a hot top to serve Sir. My name is Chris, I grew up in the Bay Area but have since moved away. I will be back for a few days in May and I would really love to be allowed to serve Sir. I am a submissive, total bottom and I really love to serve Sir. I love sucking cocks, getting fucked, watersports, especially being ordered to drink straight from the tap, taking loads, anonymous sex, humiliation, gang bangs and more.

I would love to find a dominant top to take control of me and use me for HIS pleasure, whatever you desire, force me to serve whoever you choose, fill me full of cum, I would love to try to take as many loads as possible, leave my holes dripping, hanging open please Sir.

I think it would be very hot to arrange a time to meet somewhere like Golden Gate Park trails. I will be waiting on a trail wearing sweats with no underwear my hole cleaned and lubed, you find me, walk up to me and with no words simply stuff your hand down the back of my sweats and ram a finger deep inside my hole. With me impaled on your finger you take charge and command me how to serve you Sir. Order me to strip and you take posession of my clothes, push me down to suck your cock, take me to your car to take me somewhere to serve you and others, whatever you desire Sir. Of course my duty is to serve YOUR pleasure Sir so if you desire another scene everything is all up to you Sir.

If you are interested please leave me a message or you can contact me on cumsponge1962 at gmail dot com. I will be glad to send photos by email Sirs.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message Sirs. I hope to hear from you soon.

fukslave