13 hours ago, barebackrnb said:

I think we all have an "evil" side just like Tommy.  Most never get a chance to allow this side out completely.  It's great to see Tommy allow "Evil Thomas" emerge and express himself in public.  Your description gave me a vivid mental picture of Tommy in his leather gear walking through the festival led by Zeke and in the hotel with Ed and Zeke.  I think having Tommy fuck Ed with his almost certain toxic cum would have further punctuated the "evilness" of Thomas in both Zeke's and Ed's eyes and increased Ed's desire to refuse no load as he returns to the festival.

Looking forward to Zeke and Tommy's wedding and what sexy things it will involve.  How will Zeke and Tommy consummate the marriage? There are so many pozzibilities?!  Thanks again for continuing this fantastic story line!

Thomas Evil's topping days are coming don't worry 

• Upvote 1

It had been fascinating to watch Zeke’s reaction to meeting his cousin John for the first time Tommy though. 

They had greeted their guests at the back entrance by the garages. No one used the imposing front doors of the house. Once Tommy had opened them from the inside just to make sure they would open. 

As they had climbed out of the car Zeke stood staring at a ginger version of Mike who stared right back at him as some deeper instinct told them they were connected and an instant love formed between them.

“There’s no denying it is there?” Mike asked nudging his cousin 

Mike had only discovered John’s existence after his father had died just adding to the list of reasons Mike hated him

“None at all” Zeke said all the more interested because unlike Mike, John was versatile and since he played with his half brother he should have no problem with cousin lovin 

As if to prove the point John walked up and put his arms around Zeke kissing him deeply obviously feeling that connection, the instinctual love and lust himself, 

“It’s going to be hot fucking Mike’s ginger twin” Zeke said with a grin 

“Oh I make a much better bottom than Mike ever did” John said slyly 

“I don’t know” Jeff piped in “I like you both”  he said patting Mike on the ass 

“Knock it off you two” Mike said his face a thundercloud as Zeke’s eyebrow shot up

“I made Mike bottom for me before I would let him have my ass” John confide to his now smirking cousin 

“Only once” Mike snapped 

“And believe it or not his cock is actually a tiny fraction longer than Mike’s” Jeff added gleefully 

“And Jeff tops Mike at least a couple times a month” John added conspiratorially

To Zeke’s surprise Mike’s face softened and he pulled Jeff into his arms “I don’t regret that one bit” he said without a hint of embarrassment “It made us stronger, deepen our trust in each other, Jeff is the only person on earth I can let my guard down that much with and it’s become an important part of our love for each other” 

Zeke nodded. Impressed by his cousin's frankness and then he saw Tommy looking at him with a question and maybe just a little bit of hurt in his eyes and he realized what a selfish asshole he had been. Tommy had never asked to top him because it had just been understood that it was not an option but that was before they had allowed themselves to admit that they loved each other. Zeke found that he didn’t even have to think about it and he and Tommy needed to talk

It was already early evening so they showed their guests where their rooms were, John would be sleeping with Mike and Jeff most nights but had his own room as did Hank and Buzz, the other married couple here 

They shared a dinner lit by torches and candles out by the pool and then retired as it had been a long day of travel for there guests. 

Tommy seemed subdued as they entered their bedroom but Zeke knew he would not bring the subject up. Zeke’s stand on the issue had always been too adamant. Sliding into bed he pulled this boy who had so thoroughly changed him and captured his heat back against him holding him like he was the rock his entire life depended on 

“I’ve been selfish and denied you part of me” Zeke started 

“I’ve never asked” Tommy said 

“Would you have ever asked before today? Be honest” Zeke asked 

“I never would have dared” Tommy admitted “It was just never even an option” 

“I know you like to top. I have seen you do it when you got the chance” Zeke said rolling Tommy over to face him 

“You build your self around being dominant, being a top” Tommy said touching his face “I never want to take that from you” and he smiled but the corners of his eyes were wet 

“And what if I want to give it to you?” Zeke said quietly, almost shyly  “What if I want to build a new life around you? Around us? What if I need to let you into my heart and my soul completely and share all of me with you?” Zeke’s voice was ragged with emotion, afraid, terrified that this  raw soul bearing offer would be rejected  

Tommy’s lips gently took his in a sweet lingering kiss as he gently rolled on top of Zeke and slowly raised his legs to his shoulders nuzzling his neck as he slowly eased inside his lover. It had none of the pain inducing roughness they shared and craved when Zeke was on top. Just a gentle steady pace as Tommy tried to show with caresses and kisses how much Zeke’s sharing meant to him. Tommy reached down to stroke Zeke and knowing his lover’s signs timed his own climax with Zeke’s eruption. 

“I love you” they whispered to each other as they fell asleep in total relaxation waking as dawn crept through the windows Tommy cradled in Zeke's arms as he lay on his chest   

Everyone noticed the softening of Zeke’s demeanor the next morning but no one mentioned it 

After breakfast Tommy and Jeff went down into town to visit relatives taking Hank and Buzz with them to meet the fanatics who had been so excited to meet he two legendary quarterbacks 

Zeke, Mike and John hug out by the pool as Zeke and John got to know each other, deliberately avoiding the topic of sex much to Mike’s annoyance. He was obviously looking forward to something and sensing that Zeke and John drew it out as long as they could 

Finally Mike cracked “So are you going to make him give up his ass before he can fuck you or not?” He demanded of his brother  

“No” John said calmly 

Mike exploded 

“Why not? I have been looking forward to the look on his face when you told him he had to give it up to have you for months! Not to mention watching him actually do it!” 

“I only did that to you because you were such a douchebag about being a top and a Master all the time. Sure you bottomed for Jeff now and then but Jeff never made an issue of it. You strutted around The Confound lording your “Topness” over Hank and Buzz and even me though you had never even had me. You needed to be taken down a peg or five” John said winking at Zeke

“Oh he’s a douchebag about it just as much as I am. You just don’t know him yet” Mike said darkly 

“You didn’t hear him last night and I’m sorry to say I did. I could hear you loud and clear through the fireplace in my room. What you said to Tommy was so raw and beautiful I was in tears" John told Zeke 

Oddly enough Zeke found he didn’t mind being overheard. What he had said was just how it should have always been 

“I will have it looked into” was all he said 

“I was probably just as sweet with Jeff” Mile muttered 

“And yet you still acted like a puffed up douche to everyone else” John told him “Only a brother can tell you something like that” he said to Zeke 

“Or a cousin” Zeke replied casting a side eyed glance at the sulking Mike 

John came over and sat with Zeke kissing him and Zeke soon found out how hot fucking his cousin could be. The fact he looked so much like Mike just adding to the mind blowing orgasm as he bred his own flesh and blood Mike got over his sulking and added his own load to his brother’s ass soon afterwards 

Zeke sat bouncing John's cock on his palm having just blown his cousin’s massive cock and swallowed his incestuous load “I can’t wait to see you fuck Tommy with this, Those extra inches should open his eyes. Don’t go easy on him; he loves it to hurt,. He goes off into “pain trances” when I push him sometimes” 

“Oh great!” Mile grumped “Now my brother gets to fuck Tommy’s sweet little ass when I don’t”  Mike was having a bad day

Mike and Zeke had a rule “You can fuck my boy’s ass after I get yours” and the one time that rule had been broken they had not spoken for years afterward

Though they constantly competed Mike and Zeke and now John loved each other deeply and the separation had hurt Mike and Zeke both 

John sat smugly. He got to bottom for Mike and Zeke but even better he was the only person who got to fuck both Tommy and Jeff well except for Hank and Buzz maybe but they were family 

A few days later they were all enjoying a relaxing evening by the pool listening to Hank and Buzz tell the story of how they had gifted two stubborn tops who were in love but would not give it tup to each other.

(For that tale see “Somebody to be mine forever” my other story here) 

“Actually one of them looked a lot like you Tommy” Hank said “His name is Dale his boyfriend was Alan”

Both Jeff's and Tommy’s jaws hit the floor and Zeke just laughed

“You fucked cousin Dale? I didn’t even know he was gat and I have know him all my life!” Jeff said 

“He’s been going to therapy for his anger issues for about a year now thanks to Zeke” Tommy said thoughtfully, flashing Zeke a smile “You know he used to fly off the handle all the time. Maybe this is what he was angry about. I loved his dad but he was so conservative he didn’t like to change his underwear” 

“For now I think we should let sleeping Dales lie” Jeff said just as thoughtfully “If he’s coming to terms with being gay he will tell us when he is ready. At least you and I paved the way for him with the family. It will be much easier for them to accept him after they accepted me and you”

During the next days and weeks Jeff and Tommy subtly suggested to family members that it was time to stop ostracizing Dale and Tommy hand delivered a wedding invitation to Dale which read “Dale plus one” letting him know he was welcome to bring anyone special in his life as a guest 

They all really wanted to know who this “Alan” was

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

Tommy and Zeke walked the vendor room at “Comicpalooza” The biggest sci-fi/fantasy convention on the east coast, They shared a love of comic books with morally ambiguous anti-heroes who usually saved the day but not because they cared. 

They had discovered their common love of comics and that they had the same absolute favorite series during Mike and Jeff’s visit when Tommy had stealthily stalked Jeff who was laying in the sun by the pool. Springing onto him and delivering his half of the tag line as he pinned his cousin to the towel “only consequences” whispered in a dark dramatic voice 

Jeff rolled his eyes “Oh god, are you STILL on that “Spider and Sting” trip? You have been stalking me and saying that since you were ten or so. Get over it!” he said in good natured exasperation 

Zeke then stood and came to stand over the two striking a dramatic pose of his own pointing at Jeff and said in his sultry quiet “demon” voice “There is no justice” the first half of the tag line 

Tommy then grinned at his cousin and repeated “only consequences” 

Spider and Sting had been a spin off comic from one of the major comic companies that though it did not sell well initially now had a cult following.

Spider somewhat resembled Zeke Evil though he was even thinner and wore  huge steampunkish goggles, a standard anti-hero skin tight black latex catsuit thigh high black boots and gloves to the elbow. When he wished his slightest touch skin to skin caused a slow creeping illness the persisted until the victim confessed his sins and made them right. While someone had the illness Spider inhabited their mind tormenting them with images of what they had done and what the consequences were. Spider could also make himself irresistibly attractive to people making them want to touch him  and he used this to take advantage of the rich and corrupt 

Sting was a knife wielding martial artist constantly battling to control a demon who possessed him but also made him the only person in the world immune to Spider’s touch He protected the physically frail Spider. There were strong implications that they were lovers but it was never really confirmed. His catsuit was silver  with white boots and gloves and a silver headband. Oddly enough, or maybe not so oddly Thomas Evil looked a lot like him 

Zeke and Tommy had looked at each other and smiled both of them making a connection and seeing deeper into the other’s motivations and influences 

So now they walked the convention in full Spider and Sting regalia, Zeke with his goggles and black catsuit  and Tommy next to him with his silver headband and matching silver catsuit with the biohazard backed skull that was the sigil of the comic book duo in acid green on their chest. At 8pm the adults only party started and the kinkier side of the crowd emerged. They saw latex fairies, leather elves and trussed up space rangers hands bound behind their backs and ball gags in their mouths 

Tommy and Zeke removed the matching shorts they had worn for modesty’s sake to reveal just how tight latex could be, leaving very little to the imagination. Tommy put on a matching silver collar and Zeke attached a leash as they joined the menagerie fitting right in. Most of society would call these people freaks or worse. Most of society was boring.

They all filed into the hotel ballroom  for the aptly named “Freaks and Geeks” party and Tommy lead Zeke out on the dance floor where it was hard to tell if they were dancing or making out. 

Later as they took a break a handsome man in his late 40s approached them  “You two are the best Spider and Sting I have ever seen. I am Bill Roaker and I am truly honored” he said, extending his hand. 

Bill Roaker had been the creator and artist on the Spider and Sting series as well as many other comics and both Tommy and Zeke recognized the name shaking his had warmly 

“It’s so nice to meet you! Spider and Sting was my favorite comic growing up,. I just knew they were lovers and it gave a little boy who was different hope that I would find love myself someday” Tommy gushed like every fanboy ever meeting a boyhood hero

Then a young man maybe a year or so younger than Tommy came up and wormed his way into Bill’s arms the family resemblance evident and at odds with how he wrapped his arms around Bill’s waist “There you are Dad” he said and kissed him 

“This is my son Ken” Bill said in a tentative voice not sure of how this would be received and not seeming completely comfortable with it himself 

“Nice to meet you Ken” Zeke said, smiling. He and Tommy both fooled around with their cousins. Who were they to judge?

They all sat at a table away from the dance floor and Ken explained, 

“Most kids have various crushes and such but the only one I ever had was my Dad. It just felt  so natural to love him. He was clueless though. Just a normal dad to me. I think I was 15 or 16 when he finally realized that when I told him I loved him I meant that I was in love with him. His only reaction was to say “I love you too Son. If you still feel this way when you are 18 we can talk” then he went back to being a normal dad. Well my 18th birthday was yesterday and I still am in love with him” Ken said looking almost defiantly at his father 

“I can’t deny I love him and that he is the most beautiful boy in the world” Bill said looking a bit troubled “I never thought about him in a sexual way till now. I would not let myself and I have been to busy raising him since his mom passed. But yesterday he made it plain he’s interested in more than a platonic relationship. I should be thrilled to have an 18 year old gorgeous boy who wants me so badly but he’s my son” 

“You don’t want to have sex with him?” Tommy asked 

“I’m HIV positive. I don’t want to poz him but he refuses to even discuss condoms” Bill answered blushing a little and looking at Ken with a kind of hopeless love and longing

“I want to experience my dad in every way and condoms would just come between us” Ken said with a stubborn set to his jaw 

“And I’m not pozzing my own son” Bill said just as stubbornly 

:I will go out and get someone else to do it if I have to!” Ken said hotly “Then we can be together with no qualms on your part” 

Zeke and Bill were a little taken aback when Tommy took Ken’s hand and said “I’d love to poz you, I’d really like to help you two out” 

Zeke snorted, choking a little on that one. Little Thomas Evil was showing his horns and Zeke felt a swell of pride and love in his heart 

“You are poz?” Ken asked 

Tommy nodded “Zeke infected me the night we met over a year ago I have never regretted it. We are getting married in a few weeks” he said taking Zeke’s hand and letting all his love shine in his eyes 

“I have never been with anyone” Ken said shyly looking down 

Tommy leaned across the table and put a finger under his chin tilting his head up and kissing him. "I will be gentle. I promise. Then you and your dad can be together forever just like Zeke and I” 

The entire situation had Zeke ready to burst but he held back letting Tommy handle it. 

“What if it doesn’t take?” Bill asked, then “I can’t believe I am sitting here talking to someone about infecting my 18 year old son with HIV” 

“Once I have bred him you will never know who infected him” Tommy said “Can you live with that?” 

Bill thought about it and then nodded “I just don’t want to know for sure I pozzed him” Then he looked at Ken “Son are you sure? You are so young and there are so many guys your age for you to fall in love with” 

“I have been in love with you for years. I want this” Ken said taking his dad’s hand  

They rose and went upstairs to Zeke and Tommy’s suite all four stripping, Ken somewhat shyly. Zeke and Tommy took a quick shower after a day in latex and when they came back out Ken and Bill were making out on the bed laying on their sides. Tommy got behind Ken as Zeke slipped behind Bill who nodded and said “I have wanted to be fucked by Spider since I first drew him” 

Father and son continued to kiss as Zeke slid into the more experienced ass and started a slow grinding in and out motion 

Tommy took his time, working lubed fingers in gently stretching that hole and getting it ready for his toxic 8 incher. He put the head at that virgin hole and gently pushed in feeling his mushroom head pop through the slight resistance as Ken moaned in pain. Tommy reached around him and found his nipples fingering them till they came up to hard points then pinching as he slid further in. The combination if new sensations allowing Ken to relax enough for Tommy to fully enter him.

Tommy slowly fucked this neg boy his toxic pre slicking the way and letting him speed up soon pounding into him as he and Zeke rolled their bottom onto their stomachs taking command of the situation. Zeke leaned over and kissed his Tommy as they got ready to breed father and son Groaning as they came together dumping their virus tainted seed into the willing holes beneath them. 

After they got up Ken rolled onto his back and looked at his dad “I need you” he whispered and Bill moved between his son’s legs raising his legs up and sliding a cock a bit longer and thicker than Tommy’s in 

Zeke held Tommy as they watched Bill and Ken consummate their love.

Bill did not last long and soon he bred his Son even deeper than Tommy had, Ken shooting all over both of them 

“I love you Dad” Ken said 

Bill looked at him and said “Ken, we are lovers and life partners now. You need to start calling me Bill” then he kissed his lover gently 

Comments and questions welcome 

• Like 5
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Nicely written and a good transition for Tommy from a total bottom to a gifter!  Hopefully, Tommy will embrace this new role and spread his gift to other neg guys both young and old...☣️ 

• Like 1

Tommy was a little frazzled. The wedding was in a few days and though every detail was handled he still fretted. He was convinced if anything went wrong Zeke would change his mind and walk away. Zeke was such an incredible man and Tommy was just Tommy

Zeke watched him work himself up over minor details with amusement and then when it had gone far enough he would step in, put his arms around his intended and talk him down off the edge of panic. 

It wasn’t that Zeke was not anxious too, he just didn’t sweat the details. Until Tommy said “I do” Zeke was afraid he would change his mind and walk away. Tommy was so special, so loving  and Zeke was just Zeke. So Tommy needing him to calm him down soothed Zeke’s quieter fears as well, 

Their friends and family watched them both and shook their heads. Nothing short of act of god would keep these two apart and god liked them both apparently. But all soon to be married couples went through this to some degree, with  the possible exception of Mike and Jeff who had married the day they met in person only having met online the day before. 

Mike, Jeff and family were staying at the estate helping where they could and staying out of the way when they couldn’t. Two days before the wedding Zeke approached Tommy who was sitting and talking to Jeff. 

“Could I see you in the library? There some papers you need to see and sign” Zeke said to Tommy 

“Ahh the prenup” Tommy half joked “I have been expecting something like this”

“I got married  without one and I’m just fine” Jeff said loftily 

To Tommy’s surprise Jeff rose and followed them after a nod from Zeke

When they got into the library Tommy said “I understand you have to protect things and I trust you so I will sign whatever you feel I need to to protect your assets so I can't take half of everything you own if I dump you” in a light tone 

“It’s a little late for that” Jeff laughed “He already gave you half of everything including Ze-corp and this estate” 

“I started the paperwork just after the first of the year” Zeke said 

“Wait… what?” Tommy said confused as all the times Zeke had referred to his things as their things suddenly made sense “And how do YOU know about this?” he demanded of Jeff

All the property deeds and stock transfers just finished going through” Jeff said ignoring him 

“And these papers say I get to keep it if I stay married to you?” Tommy said actually sounding hurt “You don’t need to bribe me to stay with you” 

Now Zeke looked hurt “I would never be with someone I thought I had to buy and if you think that about me”

“KNOCK IT OFF” Jeff shouted then he glared at both of them. “You two are such idiots! You keep looking for reasons for the other not to love you! You both think you don’t deserve the other I can’t fucking wait for this wedding to be over so you two will finally BELIEVE you are worthy of love”

Then in a calmer “I’m explaining something to an idiot” tone he said to Tommy “Zeke brought the papers to me because he knew you would not understand all the legal mumbo jumbo. He asked me to have my lawyers review then because he knew you would trust me when I told you what was in them. He isn’t giving you half of everything, he GAVE you half of everything. It’s already yours. If you marry him it’s yours. If you don’t marry him it’s yours. If you marry him then divorce him it’s yours. THAT’S how much he loves you! All these papers do is give him your permission to keep running things like he already was before he became only a 50% shareholder!” 

Tommy stared at Zeke “But I don’t have anything to give back I’m just me” he said 

Zeke walked to him and took him in his arms looking n his eyes as he said “When I met you my life was empty and I was teetering on the edge of darkness. You filled me with love and more. You didn’t banish my darkness or even judge it. You joined me in it but you kept one foot firmly planted in the light and let me cling to you.” and in a very un-Zekelike gestured he laid his head on Tommy’s shoulder holding tight 

“You honestly saved me from going mad. Zeke Evil was taking over. Now he’s just a persona I put on and can take off like a coat any time I want. Even more than that, You shared your family with me and led me back to my own family. You have given me so much more than I could ever repay”

“Zeke Evil?” Jeff asked 

“I will explain later” Tommy muttered 

“Ugghhhhhh you two make Mike and I seem normal and boring! Drama Queens! Both of you! Will you just sign the bloody papers?” 

Tommy sat and signed where they told him

The wedding of course went off without a hitch. Mike officiated as he had for Hank and Buzz “Do you pledge your life to each other, in good times and times of trouble, in times of health and sickness, in times of light and of darkness for as long as you both shall live?” He asked them each and received the customary “I do”s as Zeke and Tommy finally totally believed 

Later at the reception Tommy was stepping out to get a breath of fresh air and overheard a conversation near the entrance between two latecomers who had missed the ceremony and surprisingly knew both voices 

“You are not dropping out of college to be with me! I’m not worth that! You are so talented and beautiful. You can’t waste that” Dale said from just outside  the doors, 

“I don’t want to be separated from you for months at a time!” said Alan’s quiet voice in reply

Alan from his school? THAT Alan was Dale’s Alan? How the hell did they even meet? Tommy was dumbfounded

“I can come visit you. You have to go back to school!” Dale insisted

“You have the shop and you can’t keep dumping it on your mom, that's not fair” Alan said back 

At that point Tommy stepped through the doors “I might have a solution if you two want to listen” 

The two looked like a pair of kids caught stealing sweets as the turned to look at Tommy

“Zeke and I are planning on coming here almost every weekend. It’s a lot easier when you have a helicopter. It takes just over half an hour We are going to fly out Friday nights and back early Monday mornings, We can land at our apartment and that’s only a two block walk to school the copter seats up to five so…” Tommy offered 

Alan blushed seeing Tommy who asked casually “How did you two even meet by the way?” He just had to hear this story 

“You may not be so generous when we tell you” Alan said blushing deeper. He then explained his obsession with Tommy the previous year. How he had driven here when he saw Tommy’s wedding announcement and how Dale had stopped him before he did anything stupid 

“Well…” Tommy said his thoughts adjusting quickly “First of all I am flattered and all you really did was steal some towels. I’m not sure we should tell Zeke about this though” 

“Too late” came the “Zeke Evil” voice from just inside the door 

Zeke stepped out so handsome in his tux and drew himself up to his full height looking down at the shrinking Alan 

“I” Zeke said and paused for dramatic effect “am going to send you a bill for those towels young man!” 

Tommy let out an explosive breath and glared at Zeke “You… Are… Just… So… Wrong!” he said and all four laughed 

Then Dale said “I know it’s your big day but all the family is in one place and I have something I need to tell them and they have someone they need to meet” he said looking at Alan with his heart in his eyes 

“We would be thrilled to let you steal a little of our thunder if you are truly ready for this Dale” Tommy said 

Dale nodded "It's now or never"

Tommy put a hand on his shoulder “I am so proud of you and I know Jeff feels the same way. We will be here for you” he said 

Zeke and Tommy stepped through the doors and raised their hands to get everyone’s attention 

“There is someone here who has something to tell you” Tommy said 

They stepped apart and Dale came forward to a few dark mutters 

“First of all” he said “I want to apologize to all of you. I know I have tried your patience over the years and what I said about Tommy and Zeke was inexcusable” 

“It’s forgiven and forgotten” Tommy said looking sternly at those who had muttered 

“I have been an asshole, always taking out my anger on others but someone has come along to teach me how to love and I’m not angry anymore” He said reaches his hand back towards the door 

Alan came forward and took his hand “Everyone, this is Alan, my lover” he said in a shaking voice 

Silence 

Then Dale surprised them all even more. Pulling a small black box out of his suit pocket he sank to one knee still holding Alan’s hand. opened the box to show him a set of rings and said “Alan, ny world was a dismal, gray place  before you came. I could not even admit who I was to myself. You brought me color and light. Now I know who I am and who I want to be. I want to be your husband. Will you marry me?”

“Yes” Alan said through tears nodding quickly 

There was a general cheer as they slipped the rings onto each other’s fingers

Dale faced everyone again and said loudly “Correction: This is my fiancé Alan!” 

Jeff came up and whispered in Tommy’s ear “That’s cousin Dale for you. Always disrupting things” but there was happiness in his voice as he went to congratulate his cousin 

Jeff sternly asked as he stepped up onto the stage later “Ok! Any more cousins ready to come out of the closet? We don’t have all day!” to a loud laugh from everyone then he and Mike sang “Heartsong” together for the first dance, Zeke and Tommy gliding across the floor gracefully in a special dance Stefan had choreographed just for them that started like a waltz but quickly became a flowing expression of their love reminding everyone that they both had studied dance for years. It was their party and they would show off if they wanted to 

The party lasted late into the night as they had many reasons to celebrate

On the higher plane Ezekiel and Gabriel celebrated as well. Zeke and Tommy’s wedding would open so many wonderful possibilities and end  so many that led to destruction not just for out happy couple but for the entire world. Their troubles were not over but things were looking even brighter 

I hope you are enjoying Zeke’s tales. Let me know what you think 

Next Chapter: Zeek and Tommy’s Excellent Honeymoon 

Scanbu  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Tommy and Zeke were in Mouse Town down in Florida and they were staying in that hotel the monorail goes right through in a top floor penthouse with it’s own pool. They were there for two weeks so they decided that heir first full day they would relax and unwind there. Just one day to recover from the stress of the wedding and travel then the fun would begin. They ordered breakfast from room service and were unpacking and listening to Tommy’s playlist on the suite sound system when it was delivered 

The man who brought it was a handsome dark skinned man with glossy black hair to his shoulders Tommy and Zeke also noticed just how tight his uniform pants were, barely holding in a bubble ass so round  Zeke had to slap Tommy's hands as he made squeezing motions behind the man’s back. They both looked innocent as the man turned putting the trays on the table,

“Hey! You look like…” Tommy said 

“I play him over in the park. You have no idea how tired I get of little girls and some not so little asking me to ‘show them the world’ or to fly on my carpet” he said with a smile. “I’m just filling in over here and picking up some overtime, saving money for school If I can save enough I can start my first year this fall. Oh I’m Jason by the way” and he pointed importantly to his nametag

Tommy and Zeke laughed

“They told me to check and make sure you have enough towels and that the bathrooms are stocked” he said 

“We could use more towels” Tommy said 

“Not a problem” Jason said popping out to a linen closet in the hall 

As he reentered to the room carrying about four days with of towels “Give it to me” started playing and Jason unconsciously moved his hips in time to the beat.  “I live Billy and Michael’s racier stuff” he said as he replenished the bathroom supplies 

“Yeah. Tommy said watching that ass bounce through the door “They are our cousins. They sang live at our wedding just yesterday” name dropping for all he was worth 

“Shameless” Zeke smirked quietly 

“Oh wow! Really? I am their biggest fan!” Jason said then he popped a quizzical head out the door “Your cousins?” 

“Mike is his cousin and Billy is mine” Tommy said pointing to Zeke and remembering to use Jeff’s stage name. “We believe in VERY close family relations” he finished with a wink 

“And you two are married?” Jason asked 

“For almost a day now” Zeke said with a smile 

“Cousins marrying cousins, that sounds so wrong and so hot” Jason said then in a conspiratorial whisper he asked “Is Mike really as hung as they say he is?” his eyes glittering and his white teeth flashing in a naughty grin 

“Well I don’t like to tell tales" Zeke said "but I can tell you that Mike is 2 inches shorter then I am” and he held his hand out lowering it from above his head to his midsection “and 2 inches longer than I am” and he moved his hand away from his midsection 

“So now I just need to find out how long you are” Jason said then blushed realizing he was hitting on a married man in front of his husband 

“Oh don’t worry” Zeke laughed “He’s been watching your ass even more than I have” 

Jason bit his lower lip and said “I need to take the cart back and then I’m off but I need a shower then I’m supposed to meet my girlfriend” 

“You’re straight?” Tommy asked 

“Bi and leaning more and more towards gay the longer this conversation goes on” he said with a wink 

“Well, you can shower here” Tommy said, winking back. “We certainly have enough towels” 

Jason was back in under ten minutes. 

“There is a very big walk in shower in here, want to join me?” He said pulling off his shirt and waling through the bathroom door 

They soaped him up and made sure he was squeaky clean both of them making out with him then Tommy knelt to suck his very nice 7 inches as Zeke started to step behind him 

Jason stopped him and ran a finger over his biohazard tattoo “Does that mean what I think it does?” 

“We are both poz unmedicated. Is that a problem?’ Zeke asked 

Jason shivered “I have been thinking about chasing for a long time but I always black out” he said 

Zeke took his shoulders and firmly turned him to  face the wall and Tommy moved to keep sucking. “No backing out this time, I’m going to infect you with my HIV” he said the head of his cock probing that crack and locating the hole as Tommy reached up and spread those cheeks for his man 

“Wait!” Jason said in a panicky voice 

“No” Zeke said and slid in balls deep with one quick thrust then puled back out and slid in again reaching in front to pitch both of the feebly protesting man’s nipples. He whispered in his ear “It’s time to stop being a tease. This is going to happen, I’m in you and I’m not pulling out till you are dripping with my virus” 

“Fuuuk, please” Jason moaned shaking his head as his ass betrayed him pushing back onto Zeke, meeting his thrusts “I don’t want…” 

“Your body is saying you do” Zeke said “That bubble ass is saying ‘infect me with your toxic seed, poz me’ loud and clear to me and I’m going to listen to that pretty ass of yours” Zeke growled low  “Say it! Say you want my virus in your blood forever!”

“Oh God! Oh no! Fuck fuck fuck! It was just a fantasy I never was going to go through…” he moaned his ass pushing back even harder 

“Say it!” Zeke barked 

Jason’s inner slut took over at that point “F-fuuuuk yessss, fucking breed me! Give me your nasty toxic poz seed! Infect me!” and he shot in Tommy’s mouth as Zeke loaded him up with virus filled cum

Tommy has been edging and as Zeke stepped back he stood, rammed his cock up that neg ass and with two thrusts added his poz load to the mix. Then he turned the newly pozzed man and started kissing him 

Later the three lay in the huge bed in the main bedroom Zeke and Tommy taking turns making out with Jason 

“I’m glad it finally happened and it had to happen that way if I was ever going to live out that fantasy. What my body wanted finally overruled what my mind was so afraid of” he said to Zeke “Thank you”  

Later as the three hug out by the pool Tommy asked “So what did you tell your girlfriend?” 

“That I couldn’t meet her because I was going to get fucked by two hot guys” He said “She kind of broke up with me}

“Smooth” Tommy laughed 

“It’s all good, she's been fucking my brother behind my back for months now” he said shrugging 

“Why did you stay with her then?” Tommy asked 

“Because I have been fucking him too when she’s not around” Jason grinned 

“Nice” Zeke chimed in “I don’t have a brother but I do fuck one of my cousins” 

“Me too!" Tommy said 

"What schools have you applied to?” Zeke asked 

Jason rattled off a list of primarily school with great fine arts programs including the one Tommy attended 

“I will probably have to start next year though I doubt I will have saved enough in the next few weeks"

“You never know” Tommy said 

The next few days they got a behind the scenes tour of the park and met several other cast members who were very friendly. One spookily dressed young man took them through a door in the haunted house and all three of them seeded his ass not five feet from where the park goers rode in their high backed couches facing the opposite way Jason whispered to Tommy as Zeke pounded the unsuspecting boy “I can’t wait till I am toxic and can spread it myself”  

They bred “the boy who never grew up” on a flying pirate ship as people rode by about 15 feet  under them. Someone had put a mattress. This place was obviously used fairly often. “Peter” got an extra load from Tommy 

The main mouse bent over for them minus the head in a closed restroom his cute face watching them in the mirror as his oversized gloved hands pushed the sink to meet their thrusts They all cracked up when Tommy innocently asked “Oh my! What will Minnie say?” 

“Prince charming” was a nasty little slut up in the castle bedroom as he groaned “Fuck that glass slippered bitch. I’m the princess today! I  want dick up my ass” They happily obliged leaving an ass full of virus as a parting gift 

One of the best parts of most days was the show Jason performed in, dancing with a genie and a monkey. The caught it several times during their stay 

He’s really good Tommy said as “The prince” belted out a song while dancing 

Zeke nodded. That night over dinner they discussed a couple issues like the fact that they both hated house work and over the summer they had been spoiled by the house staff. It had been the one thing thy had ever actually fought over. WHO was going to do the dreaded dishes and Tommy was forever forgetting to pick up the dry cleaning 

Zeke made a quick call to Stefan the next day and then they made some plans 

The last two days they took a vacation from their honeymoon and stayed in the hotel. Jason taking those two days off to join them. The were both quite fond of this bubble butted charmer and he had spent several nights in their bed

“Sit down Jason, we want to talk to you” Zeke said 

“Is this the part where you guys try to give me a big tip, thank me for all the fun, pat me on the ass and send me on my way?” he asked smiling though the corners of his eyes were wet 

“No” Tommy said “This is the part where we ask you to come work for us. We need someone to take care of our apartment and run errands for us. We are both hopeless at domestic things. The position includes tuition assistance and a fairly good salary and the apartment is two blocks from my school. Zeke called a friend on the admittance board yesterday and found out they mailed your acceptance letter last week”

“I don’t want to be your house boy and fuck toy” Jason said 

“You need to understand somethings” Zeke said “First I totally respect and understand how you feel but we are not trying to buy you, Before I met Tommy it had been years since I slept with someone more than once except for one person and I was fucking him for very specific reasons. Since I met Tommy except for family members we have never been with anyone more than once or twice. You have been here for two weeks and Tommy and I both feel something for you. We can’t call it love but it’s something we want to explore with you and we can’t so that if you are not with us” 

“I feel something too” Jason said. He thought for a few minutes then said “If you really want me I will do it but I have to warn you I am a terrible cook” 

“That’s ok” Tommy said “There is always take out and the school has a great culinary department for you to learn at” 

Two days later they flew home. Jason would fly out in about a week 

When they were almost back to town Tommy got a text from Jeff “Get to your parents house NOW” 

Zeke floored it and they arrived 10 minutes later

Tommy rushed up the front walk and through the door going “What happened?? What is wr….” then ne froze a foot inside 

“Mark?” he whispered “MARK? They told us you were dead!” Then he threw himself through the door Zeke following to see Tommy sobbing on the shoulder of a who held him tight, a man who looked even more like him then Dale did. A mam who looked enough like him to be his brother. 

Questions and comments welcome 

Scanbu 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, negchaserlooking said:

Whoa, did you mention a dead brother before? I will have to go back and reread the early chapters - good excuse

It's something the family didn't talk about because it hurt to much so this is the first mention. All will be explained in the next chapter

21 minutes ago, Scanbu said:

It's something the family didn't talk about because it hurt to much so this is the first mention. All will be explained in the next chapter

Aah okay and thank you. Look forward to this new character.

“Hey little brother,” Mark said as Tommy sobbed. When they finally separated Tommy instinctively took a couple steps back and pulled Zeke’s arms around him. He knew Zeke would be there without even looking. When Tommy was hurt or confused or overwhelmed Zeke was there to protect him. He had promised 

Zeke held and whispered to him, bringing him back, keeping him in the moment. Zeke recognized this. It was the starting phases of the trance Tommy went into when Zeke pushed him beyond a certain point. It was caused by completely overloading his senses with a mix of pain and pleasure that Zeke was the master at providing. Apparently any emotion or shock strong enough could push him over that edge and Tommy was totally vulnerable in that state.

“Come back to me, I’m here. I’m not going to let go, calm down and come back to me Baby boy” Zeke whispered to him stroking his face as Tommy’s eyes became rational again. 

“Thank you” Tommy said as he burrowed into Zeke’s arms for a moment then straightened turning to face his brother more calmly 

“Is he ok?” Mark asked Zeke 

“He will be fine” Zeke said. “Seeing his dead brother alive and well was just a bit to much for him I guess”

Zeke has known about Mark and had caught an occasional quiet reference to him from Tommy’s parents, seen a few pictures here or there about the house but Tommy never brought him up and Zeke didn’t push. A little digging had found out that Mark had been nine years older than his brother, had joined the military attending that western army school on the point, been assigned to a unit everyone knew was military intelligence though it was never admitted and had been killed in some middle eastern country while on a mission there. His body never recovered 

He had made a quiet inquiry to Tommy’s mother and she told him that Mark’s commander had personally brought them the news and then cautioned them about the people who had killed Mark saying they might come after his family. He advised them not to even put a death notice in the paper “To keep your family safe” 

They had remained quiet about it for a different reason though. Tommy’s reaction to his brother’s death had been to do his best to blot him out of his mind. He would get upset and run from any mention of him. 

His parents had called the number the commander had given them for grief counseling and set up regular phone sessions to help Tommy that went on for about six months   

“They told us you were dead” Tommy repeated “And that counselor I talked to on the phone every week always said it was dangerous to talk about you so I should try to forget you” 

Tommy’s parents looked surprised.  “He told us he was working on the issue with you and not to push you. That you would come out of it when you were ready” his dad said angrily 

“They wanted you to keep quiet and not go to the press” Mark said grimly “They were the people who didn’t want any ruckus made about me. I found out that the commander and most of my troupe were in league with one of the local bandit chiefs and making a fortune helping him smuggle opium. They handed me over to their friends when I threatened to expose them then reported me killed in a raid. I was supposed to be killed but I was young and had a strong back so they put me to work in the fields instead. In the beginning they watched me closely but they eventually relaxed because they thought they had broken me. A friend helped me escape and I made my way to the border where a platoon of U.S. soldiers were stationed. The Military kept me under wraps while they investigated and last year they finally arrested my entire former troupe. Military trials are slow but  they are all now sitting in a military prison/ I’m sorry I could not contact you but any hint that I was alive and the investigation would be compromised and I probably would have been killed” 

They all looked at him stunned. 

“I’m out now. Full discharge with honors, a few medals, a couple  years of back pay and benefits for life such as they are” Mark said and they could all see he was barely holding it together. 

His Mom and Dad hugged him fiercely 

“I’m supposed to go to the local VA for an evaluation and I think I need to set up some counseling, this has me a little messed up” He said in a gross understatement 

“Oh fuck that” both Zeke and Jeff who had been hovering in the background with Mike, they had stayed up at the estate to visit with family while Zeke and Tommy were away, said together and Zeke knew they were having the same thing. He nodded for Jeff to continue

“There is no way you are going to depend on some VA counselor or their medical care. Mike and I have the resources and so do Tommy and Zeke to get you the best care money can buy. both mental and physical. The VA has a bad reputation for letting people slip through the cracks so lets not give them a chance” 

“Only the best for my big brother” Tommy said and Zeke nodded willing to do anything to make Tommy happy 

“And who are Mike and Zeke?” Mark asked 

“Our husbands” Jeff and Tommy said together 

Mark took a minute obviously making some mental adjustments then smiled saying “Congratulations!” and crossed to shake both Mike and Zeke’s hands “I always knew cousin Jeff was gay and I suspected Tommy was too before I left. Thank you for making them happy”

“Oh we aren’t the only ones” Jeff said impishly “Just two weeks ago, at Tommy and Zeke’s wedding reception, Cousin Dale asked Tommy’s friend Alan to marry him in front of the entire family” 

Mark just gaped at him 

They offered to put Mark up at the estate but he said “I have been dreaming of my little room upstairs in this house for years. For now I need to be here. This is home” 

Over the next couple  weeks Tommy spent a lot of time with his brother. Mark seemed to need it even more than Tommy did.

It took years for Mark to get through the issues his ordeal had caused but eventually he came to terms with it all and found peace

Two weeks after they got home school started again and Zeke walked Tommy, Jason and Alan to the gate before heading across the street to his office. They had made their first helicopter trip from the estate this morning with Zeke expertly piloting and landing on the apartment roof. 

About mid week Zeke and Thomas Evil showed their boy off at the bathhouse for the first time, their dominance instantly reestablished despite months of absence. Jason turned out to have a  natural gift for finding first timers of various ages from corn fed farm boys to recently divorced men and he faithfully delivered them to Zeke and Tommy to be infected, joining in himself once his test came back poz.

No one was safe. They pozzed five different guys between the three of them.in one visit once  

Jason was not into pain the way Tommy was but he loved bondage. Zeke would immobilize him and make him watch as he and Tommy played  and eventually they would breed him while he was completely helpless. Things were working out just fine 

About three months into the school year Jason’s brother came up for a visit. He had broken up with his girlfriend. Jason’s ex when the baby she was carrying turned out not to be his or Jason’s and needed some space.

Alex was hot and he knew it. He was also trouble on two legs. He was the kind of guy who probably would have five different guys raising his kids without knowing they were his and at the same time be fucking all five of five of those guys behind their wives back and all the while keeping a rich sugar daddy or mama happy and satisfied

He was two years older than Jason, had the same dark skin, glossy black hair and dazzling smile  but where Jason was stocky and well fleshed Alex was lean and wiry he sported a hefty 9 inches and his ass was perfect for his smaller frame.

He moved with a confidence that reminded Tommy of Zeke and he was surprised that the two did not clash. 

They had not hidden their sexual activities from him and he had quickly joined in breeding his helpless brother as he lay restrained and saying “Just like the old days” with a vicious grin as he slammed in. Jason had moaned and cum without touching himself

They had taken him on a visit to the baths and he had watched in genuine awe as Zeke’s personality and charisma dominated the entire place and how Tommy and Jason just added to the overall effect

A leather daddy had walked in with two boys of his own on leashes. "You have beautiful boys” He said approaching Zeke as he sat on his throne with Tommy and Jason kneeling on either side of him “Would you like to do a swap for the night?” he had said and rubbed his impressive bulge “I’d only ask that you play safe we are all neg and want to stay that way” Alex stood nearby getting blown by a cute twink and watching 

Zeke had stared at him for a few moments rising to tower over the man and fingering his biohazard tattoo “No, I don’t think so” he had said finally 

The man had dropped his eyes and said “To bad, it could have been fun” and he started to turn away 

“Did I say you could go Boy?” Zeke had snapped “Look at me when I talk to you” 

The man angrily looked back saying “I’m no boy” and Zeke had slapped him. Hard 

“Did I give you permission to speak?” he asked in his quiet deadly voice and he slapped him again on the other side if his face 

This man who had never been dominated in his life stared at Zeke who’s ice blue eyes held him immobile like a frightened bird in the gaze of a cobra. “No Sir” he said finally 

“When I said No it was to your request that I play safe. I don’t care if you want you and your boys to stay neg. I am going to breed you and fill you with my HIV and you will thank me for it. My boys are going to do the same to yours, None of you will leave here neg Now get on your knees and worship he cock that is going to infect you and change your life” 

The man struggled with himself but finally knelt and kissed Zeke’s cock on the tip which was dripping toxic pre already as Tommy and Jason took the leashes out of his hand pulling their victims over to two crosses and securing their wrists “Master?” one of the two asked in a frightened voice but his former master was choking on Zeke’s cock as he was brutally throat fucked 

“Shhhh just accept it, don’t fight it, it will be over soon and my virus will live in you forever” Tommy said turning his head and kissing the frightened slave then he kicked his legs apart and pushed his poz cock deep into that neg ass as Jason did the same with his fuck toy for the night 

Zeke pulled his cock out of the former Dom’s mouth and bent him over the throne. his favorite place to poz arrogant posers like this and yanked the man’s leather pants down around his ankles.  “Beg me to poz you” He said “Beg me to shove my cock up your ass and breed you with my toxic cum” 

Zeke slapped his ass and the man yelled “Poz me! Give me HIV” begging and pushing his ass further up in the air 

Zeke slammed up inside of him wanting it to hurt getting harder as the man yelled in pain as Zeke’s poz invader tore at the silky lining of his seldom fucked hole getting it ready to receive and absorb the gift of his virus. Zeke’s huge balls slapped into his victim’s as he slid in and out. He looked over at his Boys breeding their targets and sped up his pace as the other men gathered and stroked themselves their ragged breathing accenting the triple slapping sound of asses getting pounded and pozzed 

Zeke heard the unmistakable sounds of his husband getting and Jason’s tell tale moans. That pushed him over the edge. He slammed in and filled this pompous neg ass with his poison seed his balls pumping out an extra large dose of virus especially for this former top as Tommy and Jason did the same to his former boys 

That’s what you get for challenging Zeke on his throne 

Zeke stepped back and motioned to the crowd “Have at him boys” he said and Alex was the first of many to add his load to Zeke’s as all three newly pozzed men were used for the next few hours by anyone who wanted

As they left the back room Alex said to Zeke “Will you teach me? You are what I want to be when I grow up!” with a cheeky grin 

“You will have to let me poz you and I will require a years service as my slave. Not as a Boy, Boy’s have rights, but as a totally controlled slave” Zeke said exhausted  a little annoyed at this upstart’s attitude and also thinking he would never submit himself to such treatment 

Zeke was surprised when Alex immediately said  “Deal… Master” in an almost respectful voice 

Next Chapter: The enslavement and pozzing of Alex 

Scanbu 

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Kudos for keeping us readers glued to your excellently written and erection-producing chapters.  I really liked how you introduced and incorporated Jason into Tommy and Zeke's life and assuming his role as a gifter in the baths.  Looking forward to learning how Alex responds to becoming Zeke's sex slave and how this will affect his relationship with Jason.  Can't wait for your next installment!