fucking a women

Fickloch

where would you put it?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. where would you put it?

• ass
    • cunt

say, hypothetically you would get 1 million dollars to fuck a women. but you had the choice of two holes to put your rod in --- ass or cunt. how would you fuck her?

p.s. i didn't want to put this in the bi section because it's a question for gay men.

I have actually been with a couple where the male fucked me and shot up my ass. This was while I was eating the woman. When we was done she said what about me? So I fucked her in her cunt. I came deep inside her as she wanted. She then told me she was not on birth control and she may have been fertile. Never followed up

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

hooked up with a trans man at the bath house a few months ago. FTM...he was wearing a towel, cute and flat chested so I had no idea until I reached under his towel that he had a pussy. thought for a second and figured he was there b/c he was horny just like me. So I started playing with it and rubbing/fingering it. Wasn't sure what I was doing. I'm 37 and never saw much less touched a really one before. But I asked him if it was good and I didn't know what I was doing and he gasp "yes very good keep going".

at first he insisted on condoms but I said I couldn't keep hard if I wore them. so after a little more fingering he bent over and tried to guide my dick in his pussy. I say tried b/c I had been there quite awhile at that point getting fucked and huffing poppers and needless to say had mostly limp dick at that point.

I do hope I run into him again (or another ftm) that is a sexy looking guy. Really want to try it again and do more (eat him out, take time to explore his pussy, and fuck it raw). That being said I am not bi or attracted to women. To me he is a man with a pussy.

Edited by leaker30

I said yes and chose to fuck in the cunt. Hell, I'd fuck their ass or cunt for even less if the price is right. I'm getting paid and hole's a hole, I can't see a problem with that.

And yes, I'm gay, I have no interest in dating or really being with anyone of the opposite gender.

Having had sex with women before, I have to go for the pussy. There's something about it. One of my many rules in sex (and this is one that I haven't broken to this day) is that with women, I enter through the front, dudes in the rear (like there's any other side to enter, lol). Basically, ass is reserved for guys only. When I fuck dudes in the ass, it turns me on the same way as when I fuck a woman's pussy. I just don't feel that I can get that same feeling taking a woman from behind.

I'd stay poor... Nothing to do with misogyny (as the cliche has it my best mate is a woman - when she gets married later this year I'll be standing in for her late father and giving her away). It's just not right...

what's so wrong about it? it's only sex