Bottoms - What Type Of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

rawTOP

Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?  

1,301 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms - What Types of Tops Do You Like To Get Fucked By?

• Hairy Muscle Bears
    • Chubby Daddies
    • Older Athletic Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • Totally Average & Unremarkable Guys In Their 30s and 40s
    • 20-something Cubs With Meat On Their Bones
    • Late 20s In-Shape Jocks
    • Lean Defined College Boys
    • Skinny Twinks
    • Femmy Queens

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't have any particular top type. I am happy if they are older or don't have a defined build. A mansmell is really a turn on and I don't go for pafrumes. so an older pig with clear dominance also makes my cock rock hard and makes the fucking really much better.

If you compare the responses to the other one about which bottoms people want to fuck it's clear it's all about older guys with some meat on them breeding younger thinner guys...

Hairy Muscle Bears, for sure. Always been attracted to those really masculine guys that seem to ooze testosterone. Maybe because from a very young age, around 4 or 5 years old, I knew that I'd never be one of them. It's the difference in our bodies that turns me on most. I'm quite small and slender, blond and blueeyed, smooth all over with a rather small, boyish cock. The guy that will have me drooling almost instantly is the total opposite of that: at least twice my age, tall, muscular, bearded, lots of dark or salt-and-pepper bodyhair (the more the better) with a fat, swarthy, uncut, veiny, purpleheaded Daddydick to abuse my holes. Sometimes I feel like I deserve to be abused for not living up to my dads expectation of me becoming one of them and that to get fucked and bred by those guys is my only chance to get inside their world, if only for a short time.

Guest Inthewind

The best are guys unshaven or beards or extremely hairy that take what they want, grab your head and fuck your face like its the last fuck of there live's, and do the same with your ass , pinch and twist your nipples and tug on them only making you and them hornier. Kinda like tossing you around like a limp piece of fuck meat , the grunters and abusive name callers that will fuck your ass unlubed and not give a shit about how much it hurts and just use you, those are the best fucks I've had. Get you all worked up and pull out and start finger's fucking your man cunt , spitting on it and in it. Just reaming the shit out of you and when there done and used your man cunt they grab you and start fucking your mouth again and getting them hard so they can dump another load in your cunt. The GRUNTING and NOISE and verbal abuse is what makes me so submissive but sometimes aggressive. I know when I've been fucked / raped good when my hips hurt from being held and my insides are just slithering with cum and I eat it all afterwards. The ultimate is a MAN that can torment me in ways know here and make my cock hard and shoot across the room.

The best are guys unshaven or beards or extremely hairy that take what they want, grab your head and fuck your face like its the last fuck of there live's, and do the same with your ass , pinch and twist your nipples and tug on them only making you and them hornier. Kinda like tossing you around like a limp piece of fuck meat , the grunters and abusive name callers that will fuck your ass unlubed and not give a shit about how much it hurts and just use you, those are the best fucks I've had. Get you all worked up and pull out and start finger's fucking your man cunt , spitting on it and in it. Just reaming the shit out of you and when there done and used your man cunt they grab you and start fucking your mouth again and getting them hard so they can dump another load in your cunt. The GRUNTING and NOISE and verbal abuse is what makes me so submissive but sometimes aggressive. I know when I've been fucked / raped good when my hips hurt from being held and my insides are just slithering with cum and I eat it all afterwards. The ultimate is a MAN that can torment me in ways know here and make my cock hard and shoot across the room.

I voted for bears, daddies, and the over 30 athletic and average guys. Note that I did not put an upper age limit.

All that being said, if a young twink or college guy stuck his cock in me, I would not pull away. As far as a Dom personality, I think Whynot has nailed my ideal type--but I like gentle, intimate fucks, too. It's all good so long as his hot cum ends up deep in my cunt.

I prefer the younger guys because they stay hard longer and cum more often. I have a regular FB who is 22 with a 10" cock who will shoot 3 loads in my ass before he goes soft and pulls out. Do I ever drip after he fucks me.

• 3 weeks later...

I love giving my hole up to any man who knows how to use his cock and isn't afraid to go for what he wants. I prefer a thick cock, the wider the better with a big head on it. Has a nasty mind and is very verbal. Can fuck for a long time and cum mulitiple times.... Who is also a big shooter!!!!