Guys w/a PA??

ButchGuy78

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I can say I don't regret it one bit, and I am amazed at how quick it healed, my ears and my nips didn't heal near as quick. Can't wait to stretch it and put a bigger ring. But patience is a must here don't wanna tear my cock. Already bought the rings though ;)

That's because piss is a natural sterilizer and helped keep any infections you might have gotten down to a minimum. And yeah, go easy with the stretching. It's best to go slow than to have blood dripping from it every time you gauge up. Learned that one the hard way myself.

I've made mine two months ago with nipples and guiche, all still healing but the mostly problematic is PA, I had already urethral infection, probably because I was cleaning it too much, but also I'm uncut so my skin is pushing it all the time in to the urethra

• 8 months later...

Been planning on getting one next month...wanted one since I was a teenager, and I FUCKING LOVE deep throating cocks with PAs as well as taking them up my asshole. So fucking hot.

I'll admit it...I'm kinda nervous about it, just because once it's done I can't go back. The whole pissing thing worries me a bit, I guess. My ex had taken his out a year or so before we got together and always had to sit down to piss. I dunno...I'm usually a bottom but my BF wants me to fuck him raw...and his hole is tight as fuck so it's gonna be a challenge anyway, let alone with the PA. But I like a challenge. I'm getting hard just thinking about it. So I guess I should go for it, huh?

Uncut here with a 4g and no problems whatsoever.  The jewelry does tend to keep the foreskin retracted most of the time.  The one positive that I have found is that I can force my foreskin over the jewelry in a mens room to keep from the dreaded urinating mess.  With that said, I've just accepted that its just easier to have a seat and get on with it.  Really.  Sitting to urinate is not a bad tradeoff for all of the positives that you will encounter.

Go for it.  Give it time to heal, then enjoy the PA.

• Upvote 1

On pissing with a my PA:  I've learned the faulty aim and resulting mess is caused mostly by the urine stream trying to follow the curve of the ring because of the surface tension of liquids. If I just push the ring to the side and hold it out of the way I piss much more accurately and can use a urinal just like any other guy. Step a little closer to the urinal or push your hips a bit forward until you get the hang of how to hold your jewelry while pissing.

At home, I'm lazy and usually just sit down. I don't want to take time to clean up a mis-spray if I aim wrong. And shake or dry it off before you pull you pants up if you don't want a wet spot because of lingering droplets. But you knew that already.

2-gauge, 5/8-inch captive-ball ring here.