Need advice on getting fucked by multiple guys at a bath house.

azpozloadtaker

I have good experience with taking a fuckbuddy to the bathhouse and let him fuck me in an open and accessible place like a sling room or the TV room. While fucking and groping me he will advertise and hand me over to guys who pass by.

I agree.  I do this for many men--I love showing off.  I love getting others excited enough to fuck the man I am "advertising."  It is a great way for him to get more dick.  The only thing I ask is that I have first crack at felching his ass...

In my opinion, part of the problem is that everyone is looking for the "best" they can find, so if you are not wicked (sorry for the new england slang) HOT, like I am NOT, the guy might pass hoping to find something better. If you have made eye contact, they might feel too embarrassed to return. I too love the anonymity of a guy coming in and starting to fuck me especially if i haven't seen him. This is why I often wear a blindfold when in the room.

I find the best place to get fucked is NOT in the room. The place I've gone to has a Sauna that is pitch black inside, only light is when the door is opened. Guys gather in there, and there is a lot of groping, sucking and fucking going on. I will drop my towel, lube my ass, and face the wall with my hands on the bench, slightly bent over. When guys rub up against me, or grope me, first thing they encounter is my ass - CLEAR SIGN. They usually find my hole and it's either lubed or dripping with cum. That gets them going. And of course, when you get one to fuck and breed you, others are near by waiting their turn.[/quote

Exactly as above.. I never have any problems getting fucked...here's my post below.

Went to the sauna and it was quite busy. Lots of older blokes and Asians in just my types too.

I went straight to the corner in the dimly lit darkroom and kneeled across the corner benches so my legs were spread exposing my lubed hole to anyone who walked in.

After a bit I felt hands probing and fingerings me. I poured some poppers onto a rag and sniffed deep and I was in another world. I felt a guy slide right up me balls deep and pounding my hole I was poppered up loving it he grunted and came in me another bloke pulled my arse apart and got another bloke up me. He was an older bloke with long balls that slapped against mine as he was thrusting and so on. The guy who was encouraging the guy's told me later that I had been fucked 12 times he then asked me to go on the massage table where he licked and sucked the cum out of my arse. Fucked me and said he was lucky 13. Awesome couple of hours.

Lots of good advice.  The only think I would add is to remember that while you may feel some sense of insecurity or rejection whenever someone seems to "window shop" then move one, you need remember that the "shoppers" - even when they seem to sort of be in charge of making the buying decision -- are also actual real people under all the posing that happens and that many of them are also trying to reduce the amount of rejection they experience during a few hours at the baths.   So even the guy who you consider prime meat may have moved on because he didn't get whatever signals or sense he needed from you to make his move or to consider you more seriously.  So,as someone said, being a little bit welcoming -- a smile or "hey" -- even when it might not fit with whatever character you are trying to project, may help to get more takers, or even just to give you a moment of connection that makes him moving feel friendlier.    Baths are fun but they also can be full of a lot of raw emotional stuff that usually doesn't come up when we are meeting strangers. It can help to keep that in mind a little bit.