advice for first group fuck

Vicarious

Hey guys I know that this was probably covered before but I can't really find anything right now on my phone. On Saturday I'm getting together with 6 or more for a group session. I've never done anything with more then 1 guy so I'm really excited but kind of nervous. I'm not going to eat anything tomorrow and plan on cleaning out before bed tomorrow and then taking imodiam. Hopefully this makes for a easy cleaning on Saturday morning before everyone gets together at noon. I'm also going to bring a bulb with me just incase I need to rinse out real fast. Any tips/advice is much appreciated.

You got most of it covered, it depends on the Imodium though as what you are doing. Anything like that usually drys out the colon so if your just taking cock then cool but anything more like fisting be careful as there can be a lot of friction. Otherwise enjoy taking those cock and let yourself go, the good think about groups is you can drop out for a break and then rejoin, drink plenty water. I been to small groups, larger groups and massive rave sex parties in Berlin. Its all good and its all horny. I love the feel of getting filled up and as a felcher it can be a paradise. Let us know how you go.

• Upvote 1

You got most of it covered, it depends on the Imodium though as what you are doing. Anything like that usually drys out the colon so if your just taking cock then cool but anything more like fisting be careful as there can be a lot of friction. Otherwise enjoy taking those cock and let yourself go, the good think about groups is you can drop out for a break and then rejoin, drink plenty water. I been to small groups, larger groups and massive rave sex parties in Berlin. Its all good and its all horny. I love the feel of getting filled up and as a felcher it can be a paradise. Let us know how you go.

Just going to be taking cock, haven't ventured into fisting yet. I'm pretty excited about tomorrow but also kind of nervous. I've always wanted to do a group sex party but I normally get pretty paranoid about getting ready, I have to know 100% that my ass is good to go so I can just let go and enjoy myself. The people going seemed really cool so that makes me feel a lot more relaxed already. The only thing that has been mentioned about condoms was when I asked if I should bring anything and they told me not to worry about it, said lube and condoms are provided but he didn't know that I bareback when he typed it. Either way I'm just going to go have fun and fuck away a cold afternoon.

• Piggy 1

I have learned that if you want six men, you need to have 25-30 rsvps. Most men who respond to ads are full of shit and don't show up. The only way I have been able to get that many at one time is to rely on men I know. Anon types won't happen.

I do the immodium thing too, but don't take it the night before. Let your system do it's job over night, then take it about two hours before. that is when you want to shut down the production line. Not the night before.

Have fun, if you do get six, you will love it. You will need someone to go first. You need one reliable guy who can bust a nut quickly. After you take a load, it gets wild. Everyone loves fucking a loaded hole.

• Upvote 1

From what I was told 6 of the guys know each other and do this on a somewhat regular basis. They invited a few other people (like me) but he said you can't count on them to show. I'm hoping everything go good and thanks for telling me when you take the imodium, wasn't really sure.

You've got the physical stuff down, but also a few suggestions for the overall experience: Parties can sometimes be hit or miss. In a place where lots of guys know each other already, some may just flock to who they already know, while others may be interested in the new meat.

Get excited about going, relax, and be yourself, and you'll do great. If you go expecting to get 8 loads and don't, you'll leave disappointed; but if you go to be able to get naked and sexy with a bunch of guys and then get even one or two loads, its a great night.

WOW Glad this got posted. Am supposed to go to a group fuck in a motel myself, but not till the 16th. Have never been to one and hoping I get at least one load. I don't have huge expectations. LOL Last time I checked the bud holding the party had 6 of us coming from BBRT and last time I emailed him he said he had about 8 others confirmed from other sites also. That would be, counting him, 15 people and with what I had heard, of that number be lucky if 5 show. Hope he has others in mind too. Seems like mostly bottoms coming. What do we do then, sit around and say, hey, your hole would look nice with top's cock in it. LMBO

Holy fuck I had an amazing time. We ended up with 8 guys total and there was a nice mix of tops and bottoms. It was held at a guys house and he had a really nice long and wide couch as well as a swing. I had the mind set going there that I was just going to go and have a good time and not really have any expectations.

One of the guys there was someone that I've been talking to on A4A but never had a chance to meet up. He came over to me as everyone started and made me feel much more comfortable. After a little while I jumped up on the swing but didn't really stay on it long since the guy who was fucking me had a condom on and that was irritating my hole (Some condoms will irritate my hole pretty bad). After 2 hours or so four of the guys left and the rest of us kept going for another couple of hours. I did end up with 3 very large loads in me so I was very happy about that. Overall this far exceeded my expectations, the whole thing was very laid back and had a really good vibe to it. I can't wait to get together again with them, I got home a little while ago and I'm already itching to do it again lol. Thanks to everyone for their advice, it really made the experience much more enjoyable.

• Piggy 1

Good for you man. Being the "guest bottom" for a group who get together regularly is a fantasy! Condoms can be really irritating. I have that problem too. Glad you have become a true cum whore.

Holy fuck I had an amazing time. We ended up with 8 guys total and there was a nice mix of tops and bottoms. It was held at a guys house and he had a really nice long and wide couch as well as a swing. I had the mind set going there that I was just going to go and have a good time and not really have any expectations.

One of the guys there was someone that I've been talking to on A4A but never had a chance to meet up. He came over to me as everyone started and made me feel much more comfortable. After a little while I jumped up on the swing but didn't really stay on it long since the guy who was fucking me had a condom on and that was irritating my hole (Some condoms will irritate my hole pretty bad). After 2 hours or so four of the guys left and the rest of us kept going for another couple of hours. I did end up with 3 very large loads in me so I was very happy about that. Overall this far exceeded my expectations, the whole thing was very laid back and had a really good vibe to it. I can't wait to get together again with them, I got home a little while ago and I'm already itching to do it again lol. Thanks to everyone for their advice, it really made the experience much more enjoyable.

Being a "guest top" and "designated hitter" for a regular group can be blast also... More so if you're a multiple load bareback cummer ;)...

Good for you man. Being the "guest bottom" for a group who get together regularly is a fantasy! Condoms can be really irritating. I have that problem too. Glad you have become a true cum whore.