Surprising hot party

I was looking at Craig's list yesterday and saw a guy who was hosting several parties. One was for Friday night and it was for bareback play. It started at 8 pm and you had to be there by 9 after that no one would be admitted.

i answered the ad and was given the address. I got there at 8:15 and was given a white plastic garbage bag to put all my stuff in. Your name was put on and it was locked in a cage. Smart idea. After that the host showed me where the bathroom was in case I needed it. There was a 20 cover charge but drinks and snacks were free.

I sat naked in the living room chatting with some guys. I was surprised to see a lot of young Latin guys there.

at 9 pm the fun began. There were four bedrooms each with a King size bed. I went in one and layer on my stomach blowing a young black guy. In a few minutes a felt a hand at my ass. It was a really hot young Latin guy. He asked if I bottom and when I said yes,he shoved his huge uncut dick in me. He said that since it was bareback he assumed he could cum inside me. I said sure and with that he pumped a huge load up my ass. The black guy then came in my mouth.

i stayed till 2 am. By then a had blown four more guys and had gotten blown by two. I also got two more loads of cum in my aaa. I a also bare backed this very cute this Asian guy. Shot my load deep in him.

best part was that tops outnumbered bottoms by 4 to 1 I told host let me when next one is

• Upvote 1

wow 4 to 1 tops to bottoms, that is far better than average I think. Have never heard of any having that before. Bet most would love that kind of average for sure. Supposed to attend a party in Des Moines next weekend and so far looks like about 2 to 1 bottoms to tops so far and maybe worse.

I knew a guy who planned orgies and still has weekly lunchtime parties as far as I know. He told me he needed a ratio of two tops per bottom, and while I never attended many of his events, he always seemed to be successful. I don't know how he planned for no-shows, but he had the advantage of being versatile and would jump in when needed. He told me he always did that in the first half hour if he didn't see any action, in order to stimulate the group.

• 1 month later...

Damn, that sounds like my kind of party! I've always wanted to go to a big bareback orgy like that and see how many bare cocks and cumloads I can take. And of course dump a few loads of my own into some bottoms.