Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

😢😢😢😭😭😭

I'm 22 years old And I'm tired of fucking myself with stuffs that aren't suitable for sex , I'm even tired of sucking my own dick it's painful and hard, I'm shy that's why I can't convince rainbow railroad to help me get away from My country because they want me to announce it publicly, I'm dying and mentally broken 😭, pray for me.  

I have never turned down black cock. I tried but always give in. Only times if i couldn't meet and they called upon me. Never have i turned down black cock in an anon setting or at a bathhouse / theater. I love sucking and being bred by black cock!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 18/9/2023 at 9:35, topblkmale said:

Esto es cierto, pero tiene más que ver con la socioeconomía y simplemente con no recibir una enseñanza adecuada sobre las prácticas de higiene personal. Esto último es cierto para todas y cada una de las razas de hombres homosexuales.

The strong smell only makes them more attractive to me, if a black man smells strong I will spend a long time with my face stuck in his armpit.

On 11/26/2023 at 12:56 PM, Daemon said:

So hot to see so many white guys loving Black dick… I’m going to have to take advantage of this

Wish there were more black men wanting to take advantage of my holes. Love hearing a black man saying he enjoys using and filling me.  Walk up and tell me to take him.

• Upvote 1