Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

On 5/24/2015 at 8:39 PM, GLORYHOLECUMPIG48 said:

I was 15 yrs old when i got fucked by a Black Male that was with the Carnival. I get off on being a cumdump 

for black males cause i know that word gets around and it pisses my father off cause niggers are dirty men, and 

they are so better endowed than the men in our family who used me for relief as i grew up. My grandfathers cock was

only 9" but when you're 10 it seem to be a lot bigger.

I have found i'm really just a "size queen" that likes shoving the biggest cocks i can find in my fuck hole

post-22896-0-69464800-1432514257_thumb.jpg

post-22896-0-44620800-1432514266_thumb.jpg

post-22896-0-68775200-1432514278_thumb.jpg

post-22896-0-90896200-1432514315_thumb.jpg

Nice and sexy chocolate bars, Gloryholecumpig48 thanks for the BBC collection of photos 😈

I especially love black dick. The man who pozzed me was a black man and the night it happened was the most passionate sex I ever had. I was on my back legs up while he fucked and kissed me deep. When he started cumming I felt his huge Dick expand and start pulsating unloading his poz nut. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I am addicted to sucking black cock in public restrooms. I love cock and black cock is so beautiful and sexy. I want more black cock in my mouth. I am such a slut when it comes to big black cock and my mouth just gravitate towards it. Thank you black  dick!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Love Black Men! Been sucking Black since I was first introduced to dick at age 9. Came to find out my dad liked Black cock and my sister lost her virginity to a Black Man. I dated white guys forever but always ended up sharing them with Black guys. Finally, got fucked myself and pozzed up by a Black Man.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2023 at 10:35 AM, topblkmale said:

This is true but has more to do with socio-economics and just not being properly taught on personal hygiene practices. The latter is true for any and all races of gay men.

Thanks for this. I have in other topics on the forum explained that I do find that I most enjoy serving Men of Color, but it has nothing to with the melanin in their skin, nor the size of their phalluses, which varies widely. I attribute it not to racial, but to cultural factors that may tend to predispose them to a body-positive attitude toward sexuality. And you are absolutely right about hygiene, except it isn’t just gays - men are nasty generally.

Among the men I service when I host, Men of Color seem to make up a disproportionate percentage of the whole - sometimes more than half - and I live an area where the Black demographic in all the urban areas in which I host is below 29%. That’s men whose race I become aware of; in so many of my encounters I never even see the man who breeds me, so race is irrelevant - which it would be anyway, as I turn no one away. I do make a point in all my ads and profiles of saying “Men of Color very welcome”, but that’s in response to posts I read from gay Black men who relate that they have problems being turned down for sex because of their race.

Clearly, that would not be a problem with most of the men replying to this thread, all these guys gushing about how much they “love Black cock” or wouldn’t have anything else - but I challenge them to put on a blindfold and then tell me whether the cock they just sucked is attached to a Black man.

21 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Thanks for this. I have in other topics on the forum explained that I do find that I most enjoy serving Men of Color, but it has nothing to with the melanin in their skin, nor the size of their phalluses, which varies widely. I attribute it not to racial, but to cultural factors that may tend to predispose them to a body-positive attitude toward sexuality. And you are absolutely right about hygiene, except it isn’t just gays - men are nasty generally.

Among the men I service when I host, Men of Color seem to make up a disproportionate percentage of the whole - sometimes more than half - and I live an area where the Black demographic in all the urban areas in which I host is below 29%. That’s men whose race I become aware of; in so many of my encounters I never even see the man who breeds me, so race is irrelevant - which it would be anyway, as I turn no one away. I do make a point in all my ads and profiles of saying “Men of Color very welcome”, but that’s in response to posts I read from gay Black men who relate that they have problems being turned down for sex because of their race.

Clearly, that would not be a problem with most of the men replying to this thread, all these guys gushing about how much they “love Black cock” or wouldn’t have anything else - but I challenge them to put on a blindfold and then tell me whether the cock they just sucked is attached to a Black man.

I welcum that challenge. I was in a long term relationship with a black man in my late teens to mid 20’s. I could never relate to whether the incredible sec we had to his hiv status or his color. It was primal and free. It changed me as a bottom and how I viewed sex. Not sure what factor it was but I am great full every day.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2023 at 9:30 PM, Bugnutty452 said:

I love cockZ but I have ground that many black men smell pretty strong and for me that’s a turn off, plus a lot of the black men I have been with tend to not trim or take personal hygiene seriously enough…not for oral.

however, they can all fuck and fill my holes..no care there. 

That unique smell is one of the best parts of servicing BBC. It drives me nuts as soon as I get a whiff and taste, 

• Upvote 1