Black Cock

Guest HornedBottom

• 4 months later...

I've sucked a couple black cocks years ago and enjoyed it.

What I want now is a black male who wants a regular cocksucker maybe once,twice a week. that might lead to his wanting to fuck my almost virgin white ass

W

I've always enjoyed black cock, over the years have sucked and fucked my share, half have been bbc's the other have avg. Love the contrast. One of my favorites was a regular bud who'd txt me whenever he wanted to use my mouth and ass. We first met on Grindr when he was visiting my town for a job interview. Took the job and moved to my area, he was married to a hot blonde. I loved getting bred in their bed, looking at their wedding picture while he was balls deep in me. Lasted for almost 2 years, I'd get his dick once a month or so. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/16/2020 at 10:12 PM, Guest said:

Had a 30 year old nice long black cock one night a fortnight ago, I didn't ask but he looked Somalian or Ethiopian with a slim, smooth body. Had been ages since i'd sucked and been fucked by a big black cock and he said it was his first time fucking a guy. He kept in contact for a few days and was keen to come back for more then spoilt it by suggesting I pay him a sum of money... Although it wasn't a large amount I told him I don't have to pay for it but do often at least pay 'petrol money'. Have heard nothing more.  The bad pic is not this guy but a black guy who fucked me good a couple of times earlier in the year. I asked him to take a photo for me but he didn't quite get the angle right 😞

20200110_205436.jpg

Nice 😈

On 3/31/2023 at 1:44 AM, Mtfujisx said:

Early on I thought I was pretty straight laced and then I found out about glory hole booths and getting my balls drained through the hole in the wall and kept telling myself, regardless of all the stories I had read and stuff I heard other people say that I would never suck a cock until the night I lost that battle and got on my knees in front of the glory hole when I saw a big thick veiny hard throbbing black cock come through the hole. 

329552.jpg

Chocolate cone 

4 hours ago, negboyslut said:

I have never tried black, but I really want it, in my city there are Haitian and African immigrants, thin with marked muscles, I want too much to be their whore

Are you in Tijuana or Juarez Mexico by chance?  Maybe you could start by providing some kind of assistance to some of the migrants.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, topblkmale said:

Are you in Tijuana or Juarez Mexico by chance?  Maybe you could start by providing some kind of assistance to some of the migrants.

Now I know my next vacation spot

18 hours ago, topblkmale said:

¿Estás en Tijuana o Juárez México de casualidad? Quizás podrías empezar brindando algún tipo de asistencia a algunos de los inmigrantes.

I'm in Mexico City, luckily most of the black immigrants from whom I have been able to get a job and a place to live, maybe with some money someone will let me suck their BBC

On 8/31/2023 at 8:42 PM, negboyslut said:

I'm in Mexico City, luckily most of the black immigrants from whom I have been able to get a job and a place to live, maybe with some money someone will let me suck their BBC

I was in Mexico City earlier this year and I did notice the influx of black migrants. However I didn't see any cruising the gay areas so meeting some might be a challenge.

• 2 weeks later...

I love cockZ but I have ground that many black men smell pretty strong and for me that’s a turn off, plus a lot of the black men I have been with tend to not trim or take personal hygiene seriously enough…not for oral.

however, they can all fuck and fill my holes..no care there. 

13 hours ago, Bugnutty452 said:

I love cockZ but I have ground that many black men smell pretty strong and for me that’s a turn off, plus a lot of the black men I have been with tend to not trim or take personal hygiene seriously enough…not for oral.

however, they can all fuck and fill my holes..no care there. 

This is true but has more to do with socio-economics and just not being properly taught on personal hygiene practices. The latter is true for any and all races of gay men.