Mike Dozer Is In Jail…

rawTOP

^^^^^^

I've had that happen off and on over the years, both with guys and girls. I've always terminated the conversation as soon as they say they're underage. I don't need that problem in my life.

Truly, I suspect most if not all are really cops just looking for their next arrest. As the old saying goes, "The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and kids are FBI agents."

I've had it happened too, and just recently. I got a response from an ad. The email had the guy's name and sent a face pic, and wanted to hook up. I put the number he sent me into Facebook and popped up his profile. Same face pic. He was 15, about 10 minutes away from me. Deleted.

I think you should always ask for their age. You can't really prove if they lie or not unless they show you proof, and most aren't into that. I think these kids should also be punished for tricking and trapping people they lied to in order to get sex. But damn, If it had been me getting lucky at that age I would keep my mouth shut.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something like this happened to a guy I knew back in the late '80s - before they added all the anti-counterfeiting stuff to California driver's licenses, it was pretty easy to get a convincing fake and that's what happened. California's law has that tiered thing where under a certain age, there's no explaining it away and the kid was not far short of the birthday that would have made his lies and the fake ID an effective defense. (I should note that this was another case of a youth who was very physically mature for his age.) I suppose it makes sense that it's the kids who physically mature early that are most likely to be out looking for sex.

I hope Mike/Christopher's lawyer can find a way to at least moderate the situation and that he's being kept safe in prison; I know that anyone even accused of child molestation is often targeted by other inmates.

Something almost identical happened to a friend of mine in Florida. Met a minot through Jackd and it was 15 but lied said was 18. Tons of minors lying on websites looking and pursuing adults. They know exactly what they want! They been having sex for years! They will lie to you and get you in jail because they dont care!!! Minors can have all the sex they want, lie, and the law will protect them. Thats why we are in the shithole that we are. Where kids dont respect their elders. Kids shoot and stabs their teachers and other studends. Dont respect their parents. This 14 yr old adolescent knew very well what he was doing!!! He wanted sex with an adult, he wanted without condom. He knew all the way. Laws need to change in order to prosecute this minors that obviously are also breaking the law. This was not rape. Was consensual sex. But the law twist it so it looks it was the adult’s fault. I feel bad for this guy hope someone bail him out and justice gets done.

• 7 months later...

regardless of age, if they are willing participants and/or even the pursuer it shouldnt be a crime. It should only be a crime if the adult has unwanted contact with a minor. Also we arent professional ID checkers, if they have a fake ID how the fuck are we supposed to know its fake? Girls and boys when they are teenagers can be 13 and look 18 or be 22 and look 15. The only shitty thing is the minor can say they wanted it, or say they didnt and the burden of proof is on you. If they are on a site that requires 18 and/or has ID that states over 18 they are breaking the laws/rules and should be busted and that should get the adult off the hook.

Part of the problem is that we have set the age of consent way to high across most of the country. 18 is ridiculous, something that the rest of the Western world just doesn't follow and probably has much to do with our puritanical roots as much as anything else.

That being said, I am in favor of some kind of minimum in place, 16 or so.  I actually liked the idea behind what the Canadians had for a while, where the age was 14, provided the other party wasn't a teacher or someone with direct control over the youth -or- that the parents didn't object, with 16 removing even that.

I don't know how practical it was or if it caused harm overall. But it seemed to be a better way of doing things than what we do now, where we have 18 year olds becoming sex offenders for having sex with 17 year olds.

Doziers case is just crazy and I have no idea what to believe.