My First Breeding...whats happening?

So firstly hey guys. Im new to the forum and this whole world of 'poz fetish'. I have a story that I thought I needed to share and get myself more involved in this world.

Ever since I started having proper sex, I've been a Top. I was very adamant at first that nothing went near my ass! Of course, in my younger days I didn't concern myself with protection, and all my experiences were BB. As I got older and became more aware of the issues, obviously protection was used. However I always preferred to fuck my bottoms BB, until sometime last year, when at the age of 25, I started occasionally to bottom. Initially I thought 'hell no, this is not for me', but after a session with poppers, I was converted to a bottom. I had discovered something great. Not only great, I was nearly addicted to it. When asked I still classified myself as versatile, which I am, I still LOVE to top, but there is an excitement I get from bottoming, and the great feeling of being used by a top. I should add that in the past few months my sex drive has sky rocketed. I thought when I was a teenager that I was horny, but whatever I experienced back then was nothing compared to what I'm experiencing these days. I'm 26! Whats happening?

Recently I moved from Ireland to the United States to attend college, and I live with three other students, which means I have no privacy. It's really hard to be alone, but last week all three of them decided to go into Joplin to see a movie. The drive is about 35 minutes so I had a good few hours, during which I planned to have very long, hot, wet wank. I got on Grindr, and was almost immediately messaged by some guy I haven't seen around here before. It was one of the typical torso pics with an amazing six pack. Of course I replied. The conversation started with the usual:

Him: Hi

Me: Hey

Him: Hows it going?

Me: Good dude thanks. Bored, haha. You?

Him: Doing well, headed to a friend for the night.

Very quickly we established we were on the same page in terms of hornyness.

Me: You looking for fun?

Him: Maybe....What are you into?

Me: Most things. You?

Him: Standard fare. More Top. A little aggressive.

When he said 'aggressive', I swear my cock twitched, as it something I had never done it before. My interest was crazy, so I asked him if he had a big load, and he replied "Yep." Again my cock twitched. I was getting very excited looking at his HUGE 8" dick. We exchanged a few pics and chatted some more. So we got into what he likes: Dom, Rough, Nipple Play, FF top, BB. When I saw BB I decided to play a bit. I really wasn't expecting anything from this. We talked about how much I love piss play and drinking it, he responded he wanted to try it. Then he said:

Him: Hot bro. I'd fill you with my cum and piss on you for sure

INSTANT BONER!!! Right there. I imagined him inside me....bare! And it turned me on so bad!!! With excitement I replied:

Me: Id love you to soak me with your piss. Spit on me, then pound my ass till you exploade deep inside me.

There was a pause. I thought "Fuck, I ruined it'. He didn't reply for ages, then, out of nowhere came his reply: "So fucking hot Bro!"

It wasn't really until his next sentence that I felt utterly turned on beyond what I ever was!

Him: Tie you down and use you as my personal cum dump

OMG My dick was OOZING pre-cum, and I don't pre-cum! What was going on here? I messaged back "Own me! I'll be your masculine cum slut to use whenever you wish."

He asked if I was interested in gang bangs. 'YES!' was my immediate reply. He wanted to set one up - to have a group of guys breed my bare ass all night! I loved the idea! Random guys, each blowing his seed deep in my hole! A few minutes later and he texted asking "Want me to come breed you?"

I looked at what he had just asked, my heart a flutter! The excitement was unreal. I wanted it so fucking bad! I replied 'Yes', gave him my address, told him I would leave the door unlocked and he should come right in. He replied he was on route.

I cleaned up a bit, and while awaiting his arrival, I sat on the sofa watching the TV and suddenly there he was. We exchanged two words, 'Hi' and 'Hey' and with that he sat down beside me and we started kissing like there was no tomorrow. He was pushing his spit into my mouth making sure I was swallowing it all. He was hot. He was half-Korean, which usually isn't my thing, but he was built like a god, with a MASSIVE beautiful UNCUT DICK!! Like OMFG!!! I immediately went to service his dick with my lips and warm mouth. Fuck it was big. It was actually 8.5 inches! Of course I loved choking on his dick! He pushed my head down with his hands and made me take his meat. After a very short session of me servicing his dick, he threw me onto my back on the sofa and stripped me of my pants. My dick was somewhat hard. He sucked on it a bit and made his way to my ass, his tongue fucking the shit out of my ass like nothing I have ever felt, quickly getting my boy pussy all wet. Then he forced his rock hard bare oozing cock into my ass. Oh my god did it hurt! I could feel him tear me up, but he wasn't holding back. I put my hands on his hips to slow him down, but he wouldn't have it. He fucked me like I was the most worthless piece of shit he had ver used, plowing my hole good and hard. I could feel him in my chest. Although it fucking hurt, still I wanted it to go on forever. He could destroy my ass and I wouldn't have cared. Then I actually realized he was bare: his dick was skin-on-skin in my ass. I thought "Shit, what if he has something?"

Boys, I cant begin to describe the immense sensation of excitement that came over me at that point. I didn't care. I thought 'He could be poz and I wouldn't give a fuck'. All I wanted was that load in my ass. As he continued to mill my ass he leaned over and spat right into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, and fuck it felt good. He spat on my chest, onto my clothing, not giving a fuck, and by now, my dick felt like it was going to explode with all the pressure. I was leaking pre-cum all over the place. "This what you wanted boy?" he asked, with such a fucking determined look - almost like he wanted to kill me.

"Yes sir," I replied.

"You want this dirty load in you, don't you? You want me to breed you, don't you, huh?"

"Oh god, yes sir! Please give me that load! PLEASE! Oh god, FUCK ME! SHIIIIIITTTT!"

I had no idea what had come over me. I was out of control. The logic in my brain said 'This is stupid, if he's poz, you could ruin your life' while the other side of my brain said 'I don't give a fuck. Let him use you as he wants and shut the fuck up'.

He started grunting like a fucking animal, and shit was it a turn on. "Oh yeah, bitch! Fuck your ass is amazing. I'm gonna destroy you! Split your fucking cunt in two! You ready for your feeding boy?"

"Yes sir, oh yes feed me that sperm!"

He looked at me dead in the eyes, frowned and cringed as his dick pulsated, pausing momentarily and then started back into plowing me as hard and as deep as he could, making sure his cum was nicely planted deep inside my hole. Then he pulled out, washed his dick and got dressed, and before leaving, gave me a kiss. That was it. I was there, laying on the sofa, shaking with excitement - and, of course, wanting more. I wanted more cum. As much as I could get from young hot willing guys. I thought the idea of even being gang banged by a bunch of POZ guys would throw me over the edge of HOTNESS!!!!

So what is happening to me? Why am I now reading Poz Conversion stories and being so excited I piss myself (Literally)? I would be scared to fuck that it would ruin my career, but other than that I FUCKING LOVE the idea! I might even be poz now and not know it. WOW I need a load in me right now!!!!!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2

Fucking hot as hell. I get the same way. Want some cock and then when I get it I don't want it to stop until that nice cock cums and fills me up good. Get so fucking hot I don't care what kind of cum it is even as long as I get that load in me.