Hotel Cum Dump Tips

AndyOboy

Make the room a place a guy would want to walk into - sleazy is cool, but sloppy is for your hole, not your surroundings. Mood lighting, music but definitely NO TV, nice blanket (probably black) to cover the probably heinous hotel bedspread, and if you have to move the furniture so the fuck space is close to a mirror so tops can watch themselves load you up. Be ass up at an angle for the top to see as soon as he walks in. Ask for a room away from the street, front office, etc. Definitely instruct tops not to linger and be respectful of the hotel (skipping this is the surest way of getting the cumdump scene shut down). Put ads out everywhere and ask all your pimps to put the word out. Most importantly, don't call yourself a cumdump if you're gonna turn a load away. Take the sperm of every single dude who walks through the door. And say thanks for it.

Edited by bottomforsize
  • Like 1

Make sure there is no key card access required to get up to the floor. Great for security, but kills an anon scene. Roadside dumps are better than high end business or resort hotels. End of the hall away from the elevator or stairs is best. You do not want people walking by if the door is going to be ajar. Low light. No TV unless sound is muted.

Try to get a hotel with a side or back entrance. I did that when I was in the USA (Seattle and Boston area). Reception desk never noticed the heavy traffic to my room and the guys could walk in and out unnoticed.

Thanks for the advice guys. It's a business trip so I won't have any idea of the elevator security until I get there. I really hope there it is not card access only. That would suck. I'm expecting about 60% of the guys to flake and not show up. But that still leaves a lot of cock and cum for me. Gets me hard just thinking about it.