A few questions from a neg bottom

miticax

Hi guys,

I've been reading the forums constantly here and like how other people share their bb experiences.

That said, I don't and cannot take that plunge yet, so I want to remain a safe (condom use) neg bottom.

I'll be in Seattle this month and the last time I had 0 luck finding someone.

Can anyone in the area tell me how can I find tops there and maybe saunas? I know those are not too common for safe sex, but I'm just wondering...

Another question is how can I make it clear to any top that I want only safe sex with no tricks or whatever.

Can anyone in the area tell me how can I find tops there and maybe saunas? I know those are not too common for safe sex, but I'm just wondering...

Another question is how can I make it clear to any top that I want only safe sex with no tricks or whatever.

How about simply, honestly saying so? If you have a condom lying around that only means that you don't mind being fucked by a rubbered-up dick. If you want to make sure the top uses a condom, bring your own, tell the top at the appropriate moment (i.e. early enough so that he can leave and find a better bottom) and be unequivocal about it. The rest is up to the top to decide. However, be prepared for the top to walk away.

That being said, why should anyone here help you to steal tops away from bareback bottoms *LOL.

A bottom at an orgy event I went to had unwrapped condoms in his sock, each time he fancied a new top he knelt down, sucked, then took out a condom and rolled it onto the cock in a couple of seconds, turned round and guided it in. Quite clear he wanted it safe, and he kept checking.

As German Fucker says, say what you want and get agreement. Negotiate the sex you want. If you're not sure you can trust his replies or actions, don't let him in. Have fun ;-)

A bottom at an orgy event I went to had unwrapped condoms in his sock, each time he fancied a new top he knelt down, sucked, then took out a condom and rolled it onto the cock in a couple of seconds, turned round and guided it in. Quite clear he wanted it safe, and he kept checking.

Reminds me of a guy I once fucked (bareback of course). After we finished I just had to ask: "What was that squeaking sound?" - " That was the condom in my sock. But man, you're so big and I just couldn't deny you...." The moral of the story: It's not enough to bring one.

Good story. Condoms belong in socks not on cocks! (note to miticax if you are serious about using a condom keep one in your sock but another in a jock of in the waistband of your towel and you will be attracting safe sex tops. Safe sex tops ARE out there. I have run into too many of them!)

Reminds me of a guy I once fucked (bareback of course). After we finished I just had to ask: "What was that squeaking sound?" - " That was the condom in my sock. But man, you're so big and I just couldn't deny you...." The moral of the story: It's not enough to bring one.