Condom sabotage

Guest Saturn1

Guest Saturn1

Has anyone ever tampered with a condom so that it would break while fucking and allowing to cum in a bottom's ass? Did the bottom feel the load? If so, what was the bottoms reaction?

when i was younger i had one break in me and it suddenly felt so fucking good i just told him keep going and harder and we both loved it.

As for tampering, the thought of tops doing it is hot:P bottoms need to get a thick load in them at least once! Plus, sluts deserve to be tricked :P

Guest Saturn1

Hey, noloadrefused! Thanks for posting a comment on the thread! Is it cool if I e-mail you on here with questions about your sexual life-style? I think that you are fascinating and amazing!

This is stealthing! Which I CANNOT be not judgmental about! If you bareback with someone, the rules should be settled at the very beginning. Why not respecting the other's will? Trying to temper with a condom is a an attitude whose main purpose can only be selfish and dangerous, as some people use it in order to spread the virus. Respect should be the key in sex, no matter how kinky, piggy it is.

• Upvote 1

Apparently that was how I was conceived, except it was my mother who wrecked the condoms...

Your mother sounds like she knows how to party... I never thought I'd say that in a serious manner lol. Seriously, I have to admit that is something I'd go after in either a man or woman. That's just hot.

Now, personally, I'd be perfectly fine using/getting fucked by a tampered condom. I'd prefer the happy ending. I haven't "stealthed" anyone, as I haven't felt the need yet, but I've been curious about doing it; I have no idea why. There's a few sluts I know that are stupidly adimant on safe sex, and is love to ruin their safe streak (I am neg, and always test clean, after all), but I'd hate to do that to them. I'm just too nice to do that to someone who'd probably flip shit >.<

Your mother sounds like she knows how to party...

No: she had a personality disorder. One look at me and she decided I wasn't the perfect baby she'd wanted and handed me over to my grandmother for care. My younger brother could do no wrong in her eyes - though she never knew about hours he spent on his knees at the local toilets!

• 1 month later...

I've had a couple of condoms break while getting fucked really hard, both guys were going to pull out but I told them to carry on. I also had a few guys who deliberately bust the rubber which is stupid because I would've bare backed anyway and they were the ones asking to play safe. My first stealth fuck started with a condom and then just before he started to cum he pulled out ripped it off quickly and without telling me slammed into my gaping ass bare to breed me.

No: she had a personality disorder.

Damn. Sounds like I spoke too soon. Not the first time, but I'm sure it won't be the last time I do that. I'd make a joke, but it might appear too out of place to some.

My first stealth fuck started with a condom and then just before he started to cum he pulled out ripped it off quickly and without telling me slammed into my gaping ass bare to breed me.

I've heard of this, and I've known some people who've had it happened (both male and female). I don't know if the guys were poz, but they were "stealthed" in this way. I don't see why someone would do this, short of the probability that they want to make the person they fuck angry. It doesn't seem logical to think they could do it, and get away with it easily, with either gender. Whatever gets them off, I guess?

There have been several bottoms I have fucked where they seem eager to put the condom on me and while fucking I will feel it pop. I tell them this and they say to keep fucking anyway. Sometimes I wonder if they were sabotaging the condom to break so they could get a bare fuck out of me. Needless to say I am always way more happy when they break :)

There have been several bottoms I have fucked where they seem eager to put the condom on me and while fucking I will feel it pop. I tell them this and they say to keep fucking anyway. Sometimes I wonder if they were sabotaging the condom to break so they could get a bare fuck out of me. Needless to say I am always way more happy when they break :)

aren't we all

There's at least one place I know with a strict condom rule, so the bottom (me) with the top's awareness, can sometimes do a little tampering.