Is he worth it?

losttop

Have been seeing this guy on and off for almost 2 years now.... He has broken up with me on several occasions...although we love each other it seems not to work out... Maybe one of the reasons is that we both live in other parts of the world.... Due to my work.... I'm lucky enough to travel the globe and have long periods off and live anywhere in the world that I want. We have been strictly friends the last 3 months or so....just recently I met up with him and we ended up having sex... I had to pursue it little bit As he wanted to be just friends....anyway I told him that we could be FWB and the incredible happened... Sex was great as usual and we ended up inviting other guys over for sex. Something we both like but specially me. I find it very hot to c other guys fuck him. We talked after few days the possibility to move in together in his city. Starting off as FWB... But maybe moving on to more... We went out one evening and we were both telling others that asked about us... That we were friends ... But with possibility for more...the truth is that I can be bit overbearing...like not really giving him space and always being like touching him and watching him...I told him that I was bit clingy, when I was in love...the other day we went out and in the beginning it was really fun.... We joked around with each other and it was really fun. As night and drinking progressed his mood kind of changed... He started saying that he didn't believe that I was a friend but that I just wanted to have sex with him.... I told him that this was ridiculous and that I wouldn't travel half around the globe just for sex as I can have that anywhere I went. He got bit better after spending a bit of time on his own . I have strange feeling that he prefers guy that doesn't show feelings that much like me... Although I'm total top, I can be very romantic and sensitive when in love. What do u guys think... Should I move to his city anyway and more importantly.... Can it ever work between us?

Frankly, given what you've said about your relationship before, I'd learn from my mistakes. Fine as a dinner date, but as much fun as it might be sex between the two of you always seems to lead to trouble. When you're having the after dinner coffee or liqueur, cross your legs. As good as sex between you is, it always seems to lead to trouble. Sometimes sex just adds to or emphasises the problems in a relationship. I've had a number of friends when we've just had to say "no, we know each other too well"; doesn't stop me lusting after them, but I'd rather have a good friend than a shag.

I agree with the rest of the guys if it doesn't work it is not going to work when you are living together. A relationship is not only about sex,that is what fuck buddies are there for, it is about caring about each other and being best buddies as well all the time.

I agree with the rest of the guys if it doesn't work it is not going to work when you are living together. A relationship is not only about sex,that is what fuck buddies are there for, it is about caring about each other and being best buddies as well all the time.

We care about each other ...it's just that sometimes he makes me feel kind of insecure with things he says...he can also be bit moody...in general, he is nice uncomplicated guy.... Don't think it will work in long run due to age difference and me trying too hard.... He is 15 years younger than me...I do look good and first he saw my id.... I could tell he expected me to be younger...