anon load in the mail! fucking hot

BttmCub88

Got sent a load of cum in a used condom by another user. opened it I could smell the cum right away. Ran in and opened it. Jacked off for a bit and smeared some on my dick. Added some of my own then took a few shots and swallowed. Fucking delicious! ! Got me fucking rock solid. Still have the taste in my mouth! I took the rest and flipped it inside out. Poured it in and rapped my hole with it. Decided to just shove it in. Load and condom are gonna sit inside for a bit

Took some pics. Can't wait for the next!!

https://www.breedingzone.com/album.php?albumid=5322&attachmentid=56930

Fucking amazing. Pm me if you'd like to add some. All loads taken

Yeah one time my frind pimped out my hole, one of the guys really wanted to use a condom so i let him, once he was done i pulled off the condom and put it on my dildo and used it as lube

• 2 weeks later...

DAD is currently working up (un-medicated POZ-load) #4 for a crazy cam-faggot on Manhunt called VisitHotelGloryHole who promises to take all four loads and lube up his biggest dildo and shove it up his ass while DAD watches on webcam.. and DAD is doingthis while chatting with a sub who DAD has already posted a fictional account on here of our meeting and me pozzing him... he is telling DAD about how, as a kid, he used to steal his REAL DAD's dirty undies, sleep in them and smell em all nite....