anyone else finding online meet ups never workout

jcklvrga

I think this has been discussed some lately but i am wondering is anyone else finding online hooking up never works out?

Typically there is always some reason that i never get to actually meeting up for real. In my case my schedule is constricting.

I am thinking fuck the online hookups, and when i have time i'm just gonna get my ass spiffed up and head out to the local bath or video booth place.

Anyone else feeling this way and any suggestions where and how to do real in the flesh hookups?

To make my original post more clear guys , regarding online hookups, consider all the sites you may use... in my case i frequent manhunt, scruff, recon, and bbrts - i did not mean just the breedingzone site at all. But its extremely rare that any messages i exchange on any of those sites ever leads to a real time hookup.

• Administrators

All my hookups at least start online. I get plenty of ass that way and could fuck even more if I had the energy.

And this site isn't designed to be a hookup site, so no surprise hookups on here aren't working out.

It's been hit or miss for areas like mine and fwap's. Usually, we do have meet ups without issue, but the thing that's been trying has been finding the right times to hook up for some fun.

Plus (at least for me) it's hard to find tops instead of being a top more often.

Guest JizzDumpWI

I have given up entirely using online hookup sites. Shut down all those accounts. Too hit and miss. Live and in person meets work most of the time.

hook op sites like planetromeo or bbcity are a colossal waste of time, normally i use them as a forum like chat usage to guys i already know or just chatting with new guys, very rarely does an actual date happen from it. I find most guys who use online hook up sites are just a bit frustrated & never intend on making a real date & some are just born assholes. To be honest i have much more real fun when i am horny & i just go out without making dates i still find plenty of fucks + i have a long list of regular fuck buddies who are always willing to stick there hard cocks in my ass & unload.

Depends on what you mean by "work out". If you mean does it lead to a hook up, then I'd say they yeah they work out for me. If you mean do they lead to a relationship, then I'd have to say that they don't work out. Then again, I haven't looked for a relationship online. I've had success with grindr, bbrt, a4a and craigslist in many cities. Looking for now seems to work better than trying to set something up in the future and saying anything like "lets see what happens" is a real buzz kill. If you want a post to be effective, make it to the point, and make it slutty as hell. Mr Nice Guy doesn't get laid.

Oh, and I've never considered BreedingZone to be a hook up site, though I'm gonna hook up with RT some day. lol.

Edited by TigerMilner

Tiger i think you may have hit on a point that causes failure with my online meet up attempts.... I usually try to plan something for a future time, because I am a plan ahead/schedule it type of guy. Maybe I will stay off of online hook up sites until when I am ready and looking for a right now hookup.

I agree with the looking now vice trying to plan out something a few days out. Whenever I was ready to go right then and there hook up sites work better for me probably 50% of the time or more. Whenever I am trying to plan something out a few days next weekend etc in advance very seldom does it work. Having an odd work schedule also makes it difficult. Always worth a try though, you never know what may happen.