Top says he's neg but won't come inside

eulesscumwhore

I'm a neg vers/bottom and I try to get to know the top before I play bare. I met this top with a great cock and he prefers to play bareback. He's an MD and assured me he's tested and clean.

We had a great fuck session but when it was time for him to cum he pulled out. I asked him why and he said it was safer this way. I was left wondering, if he's really DDF why pull out? What kind of risk would be for the top to cum inside? Any thoughts?

It's weird he would use the word safer if he's disease free. How long have you known him for? I know everyone likes to act like everyone lies about their status but if you know him rather well you can probably trust him?

Maybe ask him?

I don't know him that long. We got together a few times but only fucked once. He has a nice house, his own medical practice, seems well rounded. I'd be surprise if he's lying but I don't get the pulling out. He said he's used to do that because is less likely to catch anything. I just don't get why for the top cumming inside or on my back would make any difference. Unless he's not DDF but still wants to fuck me bare. That would be uncool.

Being a doctor I doubt he would risk his career by lying about his status with someone because if that got found out he would probably loose his medical license and practice. But it is odd that he insists on pulling out. Ask him what exactly makes it safer since your both DDF, and express your desire to feel what it is like having a load shot in your ass and see what he says.

You can always ask him to both get tested. Maybe the issue is him not trusting you.

If you've fucked for, say 20 minutes, the additional 20 seconds of exposure it takes to cum, won't make any difference risk-wise for the top. He might fuck other guys and is just being extra careful in case he caught something from the other guys before a test would show.

Either way, everything said here is just speculation. If you want to know, you should tell him that you'd like his cum in your ass, even if it is "less safe". If he doesn't go for it you can ask him why he REALLY doesn't want to seed you. But in the end it is up to you to decide whether you want to trust him and accept his explanation.

I'm in favor of respecting the guy's decision to cum where he feels most comfortable cumming. I dated a doctor years ago and he fucked me raw all the time but never came inside me. His argument was that it was safer for both of us. I never challenged that since I never asked him to cum inside and he never asked me if I wanted it.

If the original poster is worried that the guy is lying about his status, then wrap it up. This is your health that you're playing with after all. If you are ok with pozzing, then keep doing what you are doing. Some guy, either intentionally or unintentionally, will knock you up.

I have quite a few fuck buddies who all have different preferences when it comes to cumming. Some cum always in my mouth, some always in my ass, some on my hole. If the guy is hot and you like him, just chill. I've successfully moved guys from condoms to cumming in me raw so it's not like your doctor friend will always feel the same way.

Besides, some guys don't like sticking their dicks where every other raw dick has been. I tell all my top friends who are uneasy with raw fucking that if a bottom is asking to take your cum, chances are he's asking or letting other guys breed him too. There is no reason to think your dick is special in that regard.

I know many of us here are all about taking or dropping loads wherever we can but there are still some guys out here for whom that is the ultimate intimate act and they reserve it for guys they really have some type of connection to.

Guest JizzDumpWI
If the original poster is worried that the guy is lying about his status, then wrap it up. This is your health that you're playing with after all. If you are ok with pozzing, then keep doing what you are doing. Some guy, either intentionally or unintentionally, will knock you up.

No longer needs to be true. TasP, PrEP are a major game changer. Collectively we need to get PrEP approved by other nations. TasP is actually there. Education is lacking but sites like this help reverse that.

True. But I just can't seem to wrap my head around the idea of putting pharmaceuticals into my body to prevent me from getting something when there are other effective ways of achieving the same outcome.

I just can't seem to wrap my head around the idea of putting pharmaceuticals into my body to prevent me from getting something when there are other effective ways of achieving the same outcome.

PrEP has near perfect effectiveness with daily adherence. Condoms can break; aren't always available when we have sex spontaneously; and are often not used in monogamous relationships, despite the risk that one's partner might be cheating, might not disclose his status, or might honestly not know his status. Truvada for PrEP prescribing guidelines call for regular testing for potential side effects. It should also be noted that men whose sexual activities put them at a truly high risk of getting HIV would, if they did become Positive, face a required 3-drug regimen for the rest of their lives, instead of an optional 2-drug one (Truvada), limited to their years of high-risk sexual activity.

To the original poster, it could be that your doctor buddy feels guilty about barebacking. Having come out during the early 1990s and been brainwashed by fear-based safe sex messages, I remember saying something stupid the first time a guy asked me to cum in his mouth! He wanted it, I knew from my activities and test results that I wasn't putting him at risk, and oral sex is a relatively low-risk activity, but I still did the "right" thing and pulled out. (How irrational of me, and how embarrassing to recount the story 15 years later!)

Whatever your buddy's explanation, and his current, true HIV status, PrEP is a great way for you to reduce your HIV risk and increase your peace of mind.

Pulling out to cum technically is not really safer since precum contains all that is needed to pass on any diseases he may be carrying. A doctor should know that. Maybe he's lying about being a doctor.
Easy way to verify if he is a doctor is go to the state medical board website where it allow people to verify a doctor is licensed in that state to practice medicine.

I'm a neg vers/bottom and I try to get to know the top before I play bare. I met this top with a great cock and he prefers to play bareback. He's an MD and assured me he's tested and clean.

We had a great fuck session but when it was time for him to cum he pulled out. I asked him why and he said it was safer this way. I was left wondering, if he's really DDF why pull out? What kind of risk would be for the top to cum inside? Any thoughts?

It technically is a bit safer.

There was actually a campaign in the UK a few years ago that essentially said "if you are going to bareback, at least pull out"

The reason for this is simple, yes bareback sex inherently has risk, but risk is also tied to the amount of ejaculate/precum, and viral load. So if there is a no precum and a high viral load in theory the risk is still lower than full ejaculation inside. Also ejaculation inside puts semen deeper in the anal cavity, where it can stay for a longer period of time.

With that said, few health professional will every say anything like this because it comes off as endorsing a form of bareback sex. Obviously just like pulling out to prevent pregnancy it is not foolproof, but it can help. IIRC the campaign in the UK didn't last long, and it is something you would never see in the US.