Gay, Married, and Horny

Chapter 19: Yesterday

And so we come to yesterday.

“Do we really need to get together with this construction guy who has been working on your building?” Thomas asked.

“Yeah…. Dan is a good guy. They are wrapping up the renovation project and I just wanted to thank him for everything.”

Thomas shrugged but didn’t complain. Truth be told, I had been tempted to postpone the get together myself. I hadn’t been feeling well for the last day or so… like I had the flu or something. Plus I wasn’t sure what was going to happen tonight. Thomas didn’t know the real plan, of course, he just thought we were just going to treat Dan to dinner. He didn’t know that his cherry would be the dessert.

I wanted Dan to fuck me again though… and this was the only way to make this happen. If I postponed our plans everything might fall apart. So I pressed ahead.

We were meeting in a restaurant that Thomas really liked not too far from the gay district. It was a Sunday night so the restaurant wouldn’t be too busy. This place served great cocktails which would help get his guard down. I had been getting him hot and bothered throughout the day: playing with his nipples, sucking him, fingering and licking his ass (his new favorite sexual activity) but not actually getting him off. He was horny as fuck and that could only work in my favor… I wanted him thinking with his little head not the one on his shoulders.

I let him drive so I could keep working on him as we drove to the restaurant. I started by “resting” my hand on his thigh. I slowly worked my fingers to his crotch and rubbed his little dick until it got hard. I slipped my seatbelt off my chest and bent over him, giving his crotch kisses.

“Careful… I’m driving!” He said.

I was careful… because I didn’t want him cumming just yet. When we arrived at the restaurant, he seemed very self conscious although i knew his hard on wasn’t really noticeable.

Dan arrived a few minutes after we did. He was dressed casually but managed to look amazing. His rugged good looks, his self-confidence, everything about his about him was just so captivating. Thomas felt it too… he almost did a double take when Dan walked up and greeted us. He was blushing as I introduced them.

Once we were seated, I ordered a round of drinks. By the time he finished his first drink, Thomas seemed more relaxed. Dan was surprisingly charming and a great story teller. Thomas was sitting pretty close to Dan and was hanging on his every word. I was surprised to feel a bit jealous… of both of them.

This flu was also really getting to me. I felt warm, my body ached, my throat was sore, and I felt worn out and tired… but I reminded myself that this is what I wanted… better than I had hoped even… and I should go with the flow.

After dinner and a few more drinks, Thomas excused himself to go to the bathroom while I asked our server for the check.

Dan leaned over to me. “I though you said he was a top?”

I shrugged. “He is… he’s never been fucked. It’s only been recently that I’ve gotten him to let me finger his ass or rim him.”

“Well… I can feel his ass twitching from a foot away.” He laughed. “His inner whore is itching to get out as much as your’s was.”

I gave him a smile. “It’s like I told you… I’ve been working to get him ready for you.”

“And you aren’t jealous that I’m going to fuck your husband tonight?”

“Well… yeah… I am. But as long as you fuck me too it’s worth it.”

He leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Don’t worry. You’ll get my cock and POZ cum back in your ass tonight.” He paused for a moment, looking me over a bit. “How are you feeling tonight.”

“I’m ok… just have a bit of the flu.”

He nodded and I noticed he had a strange smile. Almost like triumph. “Don’t worry… it will pass in a couple days.”

When Thomas came back, he was swaying a bit. He wasn’t passing out or anything… but he was clearly in no shape to drive. “Sweetheart… I had better drive home.” I told him.

He started to protest but Dan cut him off. “Stephen’s company has me in a corporate apartment not far from here for the renovation. Why don’t you two come back for a bit? You can sober up before heading home.”

Thomas agreed. Very quickly. Again, i suppressed my jealousy… all was going to plan.

Dan’s place was very close… less than a 10 minute walk. It was nondescript but cozy… like most corporate apartments. He sat us on the couch and, despite the cover story of coming back to his place to sober up, poured a drink for each of us and then sat in the chair across from us. We picked up our conversation from the restaurant and sipped our cocktails.

“You can turn on the TV if you like.” Dan told Thomas.

Thomas picked up the remote and powered on the TV. I was watching Dan who was sitting back in his chair as if waiting for something… waiting for the final play in our little game.

The screen came on and I could see it was playing some kind of home video. Two men laying naked in a bed. One guy had his face in the other’s lap and was sucking away at his dick. I didn’t recognize the cocksucker but guy being sucked was clearly Dan although much younger.

“Oops. Sorry about that… “ He didn’t sound sorry at all. “That is one of my favorites and was watching it earlier.”

Thomas didn’t say anything. He just sat frozen like a deer in the headlights…. the remote still in his hand but not moving to change the channel.

“We can watch it if you like.” Dan said.

• Upvote 1

Chapter 20: Thomas

I watched Thomas out of the corner of my eye. His eyes were focused on the screen. The sight of the younger Dan’s big dick sliding down some stranger’s throat was blocking out everything else. “Umm…” He stammered. “Sure… if you guys want.” Thomas didn’t even look to me for confirmation… he just sat the remote down without removing his eyes from the TV.

“God.” Dan said absently. “This video always gets me hard. This was about ten years ago and I still remember him.” His hand was in his crotch and he was rubbing his dick absently.

Thomas glanced at Dan, trying to pretend he wasn’t, and I saw his tongue lip his lips. Thomas was blushing and had moved a pillow into his lap.

I heard Dan unzip his jeans and slip his hand inside, still rubbing his dick. Thomas’s eyes were glued to Dan’s crotch, even the video forgotten. Dan continued to stroke himself jut out of sight, his eyes watching Thomas. Measuring him. Making sure he was ready.

Thomas had his own hand under the pillow on his lap and was rubbing himself. He licked his lips again.

Dan pulled out his beautiful dick and was stoking it openly. Thomas leaned forward slightly. Dan stopped stroking. He held his dick at the base and gave it a little shake. “Come here.” He said to Thomas.

My husband, my loving and faithful husband, didn’t even look in my direction as he slipped off the couch and knelt in front of Dan. Thomas’s little dick was hard and sticking out of his fly. He hovered over Dan’s crotch.

“Go ahead.” Dan whispered to him. “Just lean forward and take it in your mouth. You know you want to.”

Finally Thomas turned and looked at me although he didn’t speak, his desperate eyes begged me for permission. I nodded slowly. Thomas turned back and sank his head into Dan’s lap. His lips parted and Dan’s cock slipped into his mouth.

“That’s a good boy.” Dan whispered. “You are doing good… your mouth feels so good.”

Thomas seemed pleased with the compliment and any hesitation seemed to fade. I had been able to get him to reluctantly suck my dick a couple times in our first year together but he was never into it and I had eventually given up. Now he was eagerly going down on this man he had only met earlier this evening. Dan seemed to have that effect on men.

“You like that dick, boy?” Dan asked. “You like being on your knees with a cock down your throat?”

Thomas moaned again but didn’t stop working the cock. He was struggling a bit with the width and length but was doing his best. Dan’s hands were on the back of his head, pushing him gently down further. Thomas gagged as the cock his the back of his mouth.

“Come on, boy… you can do it. Open your throat and let my dick inside. Relax… relax…”

Dan thrust up suddenly and another inch slipped inside. Thomas convulsed and started to choke… but Dan held him tight and didn’t let him back off.

“I said relax… you can take it. Take that cock into your throat.”

Thomas’s face was red and tears were welling in his eyes but he did relax. He began breathing through his nose. His choking faded but I could see it was still a struggle. He slid further down, however, and in a few minutes his face was buried in Dan’s bush. Dan let him suck him for a few minutes, allowing Thomas the illusion of control.

Dan reached out and grabbed Thomas’s shirt, pulling it up his back and over his shoulders. Thomas released the cock from his mouth long enough for Dan to remove the shirt and then resumed to swallowing it into his throat. Dan was still dressed with his cock sticking out of his fly.

Dan ran both his hands down between Thomas’s shoulder blades. Down his back. Down to his ass. He looked at me as he separated my husband’s butt cheeks. I could see Thomas’s virgin sphincter winking and pulsing. He had given himself over completely to Dan in a way he had never done with a man before.

Dan’s licked a finger and then began circling Thomas’s hole. Thomas couldn’t speak with his mouth full of dick but he raised his ass to meet Dan’s finger. The finger was swirling around his butt hole. Closer and closer to the center. Pushing in. Dan’s finger probing my husband’s virgin hole… stretching it.

“Damn.” Dan said. “That is a tight little pussy.” He slipped in a second finger and then looked up at me. “You like that… you like watching my fingers in his hole?”

“Yeah…” I muttered. What I really wanted was the dick that was plumbing the depths of my husband’s throat to be pounding my ass.

Dan’s sat back and wrapped his fingers around Thomas’s chin, pulling his face up until Thomas was looking up into Dan’s eyes.

“I’m going to fuck you now.”

Thomas looked scared. “I’ve never… never had anyone inside me before.”

“But you want it now, don’t you? You want me to pop your cherry ass.”

Thomas nodded. He looked ashamed but I could tell he meant it… he really did want Dan to fuck him. My “total top” husband admitting he wanted to get fucked. I could understand that desire.

“And you are going to like it. I can tell… your pussy is begging for it.” He looked back to me. “Get him wet and ready.”

I slipped off the couch and knelt behind Thomas. I slipped my tongue into his ass and began eating out his hole. He bent back down and took Dan’s dick back into his mouth and throat.

After a moment, Dan felt Thomas was ready. “Stand up and get undressed.”

Thomas’s face was red and he was looking at the floor. His body was shaking in fear and anticipation. But he obeyed.

Dan stood in front of Thomas and removed his shirt. I could see the top of the biohazard symbol sticking up just over Dan’s jeans but Thomas hadn’t seen it yet. Dan unfastened his belt and slipped his pants off. Thomas’s eyes trailed down Dan’s body. He saw the tattoo and froze.

“That’s right, boy.” Dan whispered. “The dick that’s going to open your hole is going to fill you full of POZ seed.”

Thomas stepped back and, for a moment, I thought he would panic and put a stop to everything. But then he reached out and ran his fingers over the tattoo. He shook in almost terror but I could see something else. He was horny, he was still a little drunk, and I could see he was ready… ready to surrender his hole and give up the pretence of being a top.

Dan put his hands on Thomas’s shoulders and turned him around. “Bend over and rest your upper body against the back of the couch.”

Slowly, hesitantly, Thomas obeyed. He bent himself over the couch. He looked at me, trembling, again without words he was asking me for permission. I nodded.

Dan stepped up behind Thomas. He ran his hard dick on Thomas’s ass and into his crack. Thomas whimpered beneath him. Scared. Knowing that his most basic concept of himself was about to be shattered. I bent over and kissed him. Our lips opened and our tongues wrestled in his mouth.

I broke away from our kiss and stepped back to watch. Dan’s cockhead moved forward, Thomas’s tight ring resisted but stretched and allowed the tip to slip inside.

“Here it goes, baby.” Dan pushed forward. Maybe another quarter inch of his head slipped inside. He was rubbing my husband’s ass and hips. Soothing him. Relaxing him. Small thrusts forward. The head sinking in, opening Thomas’s hole slowly. His head was about 3/4 of the way in now.

“OK, baby.” He leaned forward slightly over Thomas’s back. “Time to ruin this hole.” Yet again he looked over to me. “Tell him you want him to take it. Tell him how hot this makes you.”

I knelt by Thomas again. I pulled out my dick. I was hard as a rock. “God, sweetheart. It’s so beautiful. His cock going in your hole, opening you up. It is amazing… I really want you to take it all. To give yourself to him.”

Thomas nodded. His voice was shaking when he replied. “I’m ready. Do it.”

I kissed Thomas as Dan thrust forward. I swear I heard a pop and the cockhead broke through and slipped inside. I felt Thomas’s body tense up and his face contorted next to mine. “You can do it.” I told him. “Relax and push yourself back on his dick.”

Thomas was gasping but did it. I stepped back again to watch my husband getting fucked. About half of the shaft had made it inside and Dan was thrusting… harder now. Thomas was still grimacing but I could see now that other sensations were offsetting the pain. He was pushing his ass back into the fuck… eager to get more of the dick inside him.

“When I’m done, you are going to be just another bitch begging for a fuck. That’s what you wan’t isn’t it?”

“Yeah.” Thomas’s voice was cracking. “Please… get it in me all the way. I want it so bad.”

“Yeah… you are just a whore aren’t you? Tell your husband how much of a whore you are. Tell him how much you like this POZ dick up your ass.”

“Stephen… It hurts so much… but it is so amazing. I never realised it would feel like this. I want him in me. I want his cock pounding me. i want his POZ cum.”

Dan was thrusting hard and I knew he would be unloading soon. Filling my husband’s ass with his toxic seed the way he had filled mine. Making my husband his bitch as he had made me his bitch.

“Here it comes, boy.” Dan grunted. He slammed into Thomas, burying his big dick deep into his guts. He pulled back and slammed again. Thrusting again, then freezing and I knew his cock was pulsing inside Thomas’s ass. I wanted to cry. He had promised to fuck me.

Dan stepped back and pulled his cock out of my husband’s hole. He gestured for me. I walked over to him, feeling sullen and betrayed. He grabbed my shoulders and steered me behind Thomas and onto my knees. He pushed my face into Thomas’s ass and I began to work his cum out of Thomas’s hole. Dan had broken Thomas in well… his cherry had been fucked into oblivion and his anal ring wasn’t as tight anymore.

I savored the taste of Dan’s cum, pushing my face hard into Thomas’s ass to pry out every drop I could. It was several minutes before Dan pulled me to my feet and back a bit from Thomas.

He whispered in my ear, low enough that Thomas couldn’t hear. “That ‘flu’ you have…. do you know what it means?”

I shook my head, unsure what he meant.

“They call it the fuck flu. I bet you’ve been taking load after load up your ass… looks like one of them took. No way of knowing which one. Your ass is POZ now.”

My heart froze. I couldn’t be POZ. I had been fucked so many times in the past, before meeting Thomas, and hadn’t gotten infected. Surely I was resistant. He was wrong. He had to be.

But I knew he wasn’t.

“Look at your husband. Still bent over, still waiting for another cock. Go on, give it to him. HIV is rampant in your blood… you are probably more infectious now that you ever will be again. No matter what happens with you two… you infect him and there will always be a link.”

I stepped behind Thomas. He looked over his shoulder at me, raising his ass up, offering himself. Dan’s cum and my spit were his only lube as I pushed into Thomas’s ass. He groaned beneath me. Looking at him - bent over the couch, his ass in the air, eager to be fucked - I knew his days as a “top” were over. Our relationship would change, had to change, but nothing stays the same forever.

“Your ass feels so good, sweetheart.” I told him. “Can you work my dick? Tighten your ass around me? Yeah.. like that.”

I felt Dan step behind me. He was hard again and his cock found it’s way to my crack. He spit on his dick and pushed me forward over Thomas’s back. “Yeah… fuck me.”

My hole was dry but he pushed in and and I took him eagerly. I had been waiting for this fuck for weeks. I wondered if it was his cum that had converted me, if it was his strain that was working it’s way through my veins.

Dan pulled himself onto my back. We must have been an stunning sight. Thomas bent over the couch, me laying on his back with my cock up his ass, and Dan on my back pushing into me. Back and forth we sawed. Hard cocks thrusting into eager asses. Our sweaty bodies sliding on each other.

All too soon my balls were pulling up, my dick felt like a rocket ready for lift off. “I’m going to come in you, sweetheart.”

“Yeah, Stephen. Give it to me… cum in me!”

My body tensed. My heart was pounding. My ass was spasming around Dan’s cock. And I came deep in Thomas’s ass. My body shook and I collapsed on his back.

Dan lasted several more minutes. His hard thrusts were tearing my ass up. He wasn’t being gentle with me and I didn’t want him to be. He might never fuck me again… I wanted to remember this one. He pushed in a final time. I pushed back to meet his thrust, making sure he was balls deep in my ass. And he came. Wave after wave, pulse after pulse. He held there long enough to catch his breath then pulled out. His hot seed trickled out of my ass.

I kissed Thomas on the neck and then pulled out of him. He turned and sat on the couch looking stunned. His dick was soft but dripping cum. He had shot his load while being fucked. At some point the video had finished and none of us had noticed. I wondered if Dan had cameras hidden here, filming our encounter.

Dan pushed me to my knees and I took his dick in my mouth and cleaned him off, relishing the taste of his cum and my ass. When he was satisfied, I turned to Thomas and licked up his cum as well. I wondered if either Dan or I had managed to infect him… if so, I was eating his last negative load.

Thomas said nothing. He looked like a lost soul. I gently helped him to his feet and got him dressed before finding my own clothes. Our little fuck fest was over and it was time to go. I told Dan goodbye and the look in his eyes confirmed I wouldn’t be seeing him again. On to something new for him.

Thomas didn’t say a word on the way home. I drove and he sat in the passenger seat looking out the window. He didn’t say a word as we got undressed and into bed together. Then he laid his head on my chest, kissing it gently, until he fell asleep there, two loads of cum still dripping from his ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Aftermath and Epilogue

I came home sick from work today. My flu symptoms were slightly better but I still felt miserable. Calvin was out sick as well … I wondered if he too was experiencing the “fuck flu.” It was hot thinking he might be but I didn’t really dwell on it. I just wanted to go home and crawl into bed. I got home around 1:30 and headed towards the bed room. Thomas shouldn’t be home until 6 or so… so I could get a bit of rest.

Then I heard the voices. Coming from the bedroom. Not just voices… moans and grunts. What the fuck?

I tiptoed to the room. The door wasn’t quite closed. I looked through the gap, moving carefully and quietly. I could see Thomas on the bed. He was naked, on all fours, his is ass up in the air. And some stranger behind him. A stranger who was thrusting into him, sinking a hard cock into my husband’s ass.

“Take that cock you bitch.” The stranger said. His thrusts were fierce and merciless. The sound of his thighs slapping against Thomas’s ass echoed in the room.

“Yeah, fuck me, use my hole.”

“Damn your ass is so tight. I’m glad I saw your profile online.”

“You like it? You are only the third guy to ever fuck me. I can’t think of anything else… i called off work so I could get fucked.”

The stranger sneered. “With that little dick, you can’t do much else bend over and give up your ass.”

Thomas said nothing, just pushed his ass back to meet the thrusts. I pushed the door and it drifted open. Thomas’s head shot up and he saw me. The stranger almost fell off the bed in surprise but caught himself.

“Fuck! I didn’t know you invited any one else.” The stranger said, slapping Thomas hard on the ass. He tired to me. “Wait your turn… I’m almost done here. Trust me, this ass is worth waiting for.”

I shrugged, gave Thomas a little wink, and moved closer to watch this stranger’s dick pound into his ass. I wondered how his cum would taste when I sucked in out of my husband’s ass.

Like I said when I started this: I never meant this to happen. I really didn’t. But Thomas and my relationship has changed now and there is no going back.

I wrote all of that about a year ago. I suppose I felt guilty and this was my confession. I found the papers a few weeks ago and decided to post them here.

Thomas and my relationship did change. We tried to set rules for awhile… the “gay agreement” where we would fuck with other guys but only when we were together. That didn’t work: we are both very horny bottoms and it became a competition to see who would get fucked. We graduated to an “open relationship” and it was fun for awhile… fucking anyone we wanted but still having someone to come home to. Over time, however, we drifted apart. We still love each other, we will still get together from time to time (I fuck him or we have a threesome if we can find a top), but Thomas moved out some months ago so he could have a more private space for his hook ups.

Calvin and I still fuck from to time but he spends most of his weekend’s ass up in the bathhouse now. I’ve seen him there a few times and sometimes just sit back and watch the little slut take load after load up his hot ass.

As Dan had suggested, my flu was my seroconversion. I went in for a test two or three months after that that night with the three of us and the result wasn’t a surprise. Calvin tested positive even before I did. Thomas tested positive just a few months later

I sometimes sit back and wonder what would have happened if I hadn’t met Dan that day at work. Would I have stayed faithful to Thomas? Would we still be together? But I don’t think so. I love getting fucked and, yes, I love big dicks. If it hadn’t been Dan getting my own my knees or bent over in that bathroom it would have been someone else eventually.

Maybe some day, I’ll settle down again. For now, though, I’m just enjoying life and taking it day to day.

The End

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2