Max and I been talking on Jack'd for about three days, and we decided to hook-up at my place. I hopped in the shower and got ready. An hour passed and he called to say he was downstairs. Great! It had been a few days since I had sex, and I could feel the tension beginning to build up.

]I ended up meeting him in the hallway of my building, and upon first glance, I thought he looked much better in person than he did in his photographs. He was wearing urban streetwear style clothing, and sported a 'fuck the world' attitude, and a nice white smile. (I'm really big on the way a guy's mouth looks). I have to admit that even though this was just a hook-up, he threw me off with how gorgeous he was as a package. I couldn't wait to undress him.

We got into my bedroom and after the usual bit of small-talk, I reached for the crotch of his pants and start rubbing. "I like it when a guy makes the first move," he said. After kissing and blindly un-doing his pants, I got on my knees and found he wasn't wearing any underwear and his dick had a SLIGHT funk to it. I started sucking him off, and soon enough he was about eight inches, cut, slight downward bend, and smallish, tight ball sac. Perfect. I started off kinda slow and, with every slurp, slowly allowed more and more of his dick into my mouth. While he was still inside my mouth, I turned him around, motioning for him to lay back on my bed - he took the hint immediately.

At this point, I was full-on-deep throating. The smell of his crotch turned me on so much, and his dick was perfect for swallowing! After doing some of my usual tricks, such as slapping his cock on my face, spitting on it, and slurping it back up, etc., he motioned for me to get on the bed on all fours. Once I was in position, he got on his knees and buried his face in my ass, alternating between tongue-fucking my hole and licking me from my taint to the top of my crack. Frequently he spat into my hole, his saliva splattering everywhere!

While eating my hole, he occasionally slapped and palmed my cheeks giving my ass a slight jiggle. We were clearly enjoying each other, and looking back I'd say it was bliss.

After a few minutes passed he stood-up, and I knew what was next. He deposited another glob of spit onto my hole, climbed onto the bed behind me and then, with more force than I was expecting, entered me. I let out a huge moan.

***Now I think it's important to mention that we had not discussed RAW sex in our our pre-hookup conversations. Actually, we hadn't discussed much about sex at all, other than to establish he was he was more of a top and that I preferred to bottom. That was it. Also, unlike my usual practice, we did not exchange nudes photographs prior to meeting. I just went along with the flow. In fact, when he showed-up, I remember thinking he didn't look like a barebacker. Although I wanted it to happen, I purposely did not mention RAW sex as I didn't turn him off and scare him away. Now, back to the action....***

He entered me, and when my ass resisted, he pulled me closer, pushing the remainder of his length all the way in. Rough & RAW... how did he know? He started to then stroke my hole slowly, opening me up more and more, and after about a minute of this, I start to push back, taking all of his dick to the base.

Slapping my ass, he grunted "Damn, baby, you taking that shit." Again he slapped my ass.

While I do prefer a verbal top, I myself am not usually the most talkative, but his dick felt so good inside me I had to speak up "Yeah, nigga... you like that shit don't you?"

The fucking continued. At this point I was holding onto the edge of the bed, really giving him all that I could. I could hear how wet I was, so I was not surprised when he said "Damn baby, you creamin' all on my dick." With that, again he slapped my ass, accompanying the slap with a loud "SHIT!"

Then I lay on my stomach, and without missing a beat, he followed suit, continuing to fuck me in this new position, kissing the back of my neck in the process, as well as licking behind my ears. I turned my head and meet his lips with mine. He whispered in my ear "Damn, baby, your shit is so wet!....shiiiiiitttttt"

I could feel his dick getting harder inside of me as he stroked my hole deeper and deeper and deeeeeeper.

"Oh shit.... OH SHIT!!

He then pulled-out and shot all over the bed in between my ass and his dick. His moans were so loud, sounding like a cross between pleasure and pain. Then he flopped down on top of me, and in that position I could feel his heart racing.

Eventually, we both got up and clean-off. This is the first time I saw his load: he had blown an enormous load. I handed him a towel and watched him clean off as I put my underwear back on. "That was good," he said. I smiled shyly. This dude was really fucking cute! He finished dressing and I walked him out, where we said our goodbyes.

As I re-entered my house and locked the door I thought "That was perfect." I didn't even get a nut with him, but I didn't care. Returning to my bedroom, I rubbed my face in and licked up all the cum from my bed, well, all that hadn't been absorbed into the mattress. He tasted good too. Then I went to MyVidster and jerked off to one of my favorite flicks and came all over my chest.

I then lay there, breathing heavily, his cum on my face and my cum on my body. Completely satisfied.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1