Late night Out-of-Towner, breeding

I had gone to bed early and was trying to sleep. When a message came in. I thought it was from my partner with some kind follow up from our earlier conversation. Instead it was from Scruff, and had gotten through before my “Do not Distrub” kick in.

It was an visitor (a top) to the area and whose body wasn’t yet in our time zone. So we began the chatting back forth, and it was definitely late. He very much wanted to eat my ass. But I agreed to meet him at his hotel. 57, dad bod, white guy with nipple piercing. I got ready and drove over.

Once there I climbed into bed with him, and we started kissing and feeling each other. Each of us playing with others wired nipples especially, and roughly. This soon resulted in us getting harder, and he began to stroke me, and I began to suck his cock. This lead his hands down toward my hole. Which he was becoming more focused on. I rolled over, and dived in.

As he ate my ass, he played with my cock. Every time he would grab it, I jumped from the sensation the shoot through me. Taking his time to wet it , and my hole. In addition he also played with my feet as he worked himself up in his firmness.

He was ready to fuck me, and I had ask about status before meeting. It has been awhile since I have bottomed, so I was very tight. So it a a couple of go for he was well seated. His cock was thick, but not long. With my tightness he didn’t last long before breeding my black ass with his load.

We wished each other a good night, and I headed out with his load in me.  I hadn’t cum yet. And I found myself looking online to see if there was any other options available near by. But was late, and I still had stuff to do in the morning.

• Like 3