Club Z 4/4/13

• 4 months later...

I live between them and it is just a brief walk that street is pretty busy and safe at night.  The Eagle bar is also along the way if you like cruisy leather type bars.  One thing if when your here the weather is hot Club Z is not air conditioned.   Pretty sure Steamworks has A/C so if your like me and don't like it hot and stuffy that is something to keep in mind.

Club Z used to give people who had out of state ID a discounted membership too not sure if they still do or not.

Edited by seaguy

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys

Thanks for your input.  I had enough time to go to both.. got to club Z on a Wednesday night..... not much action.... so went back on Friday..... much busier, and had some fun. And didn't see anyone using condoms

Saturday night was the cumunion at Steamworks.... so I figured they would be open to BB action, strangely enough, if anything I found it almost too crowded, lots of guys interested in raw action (at least I didn't see any one using condoms) , but none of there play rooms were big enough (but being communion, can't really tell what their everyday reaction is to bb)

But it was fun

• Upvote 1