Always horny (Issue??)

svcumdump11

So I have a weird issue (at least for me). I always seem to get a boner for the dumbest reasons as if I'm always horny.

For example if I were to go to the gym and take a shower afterwords and a guy or two would walk in naked and start showering I would get a boner. It wouldnt matter if they were young, old beautiful or ugly looking. I would get a boner. That's why I don't usually shower at the gym.

Another dumb example is that I bought some tight short 'trunk' underwear and I was going to show them to my friend (straight) but as soon as I thought of putting them on to show him I got a boner. I still put them on thinking that it was going to go down but it didn't (so I didn't show him)

Also I wanted to try to 'freeball' but as soon as I thought about having my dick more noticible I got a boner. I still put on basketball shorts thinking that it was going to go down, but it didn't. So I haven't 'free balled'

It's as if I can't be naked with another guy without getting a boner or think about a guy without getting a boner.

I'm in my early 20s so I doubt it's puberty lol.

I just get boners at the randomest places or the randomest thoughts.

Thanks for the replies. I really do understand where you guys are coming from by saying "cherish" it.

But at the same time 'come on', I mean it's ok to get boners but not every time.

For example I would like to walk around the gym naked without having a boner or trying really really hard not to have one. Or even just in underwear.

I was the same way for awhile, majority of the time it was me thinking don't get a boner don't get a boner but it would happen. You just have to get used to it... I freeball daily, but I had to start around my house where I could walk around with one and it would be ok. Eventually I got used to it and wouldn't happen as much. I. The locker room at least at my gym I see a hard cock daily and some apologize and say they can't control it, I think most have gone through this. Basically go for it and if it happens that's what waistbands are for... Hahaha