Being a cumdump and views of others

fuckboy20

Another thread about cumdumps and sluts

I'm single now but I had an experience before I moved back to where I live now. I drank with two guys just beer, wine, and cocktails. They had friends over and I was hard and horny from the alcohol. One of the guys who was the host ordered me to play with myself and stroke my cock. Then I was told to go around and let the other guys feel my hard cock. Someone had his cock out and I was ordered to suck him. Before I knew it guys were groping, grabbing me, and my hole was being played with and complimented. And then I felt a bare cock in my hole and one of the guys was fucking me raw. By this point I was in such as haze it's a blur and I'm not sure how many guys fucked me. I remember being fucked in different positions, poppers inhaled, and hearing the guy yell as he bred me. I only remember one.

This experience re-awakened the slut, whore, and pig in me that I suppressed when I was in a relationship. Now that the pig is out, can he be caged again? I know of all the diseases and consequences for whoring out. If I were to truly became a cum dump and take all loads I'd take all of that as well.

I've talked to someone lately who goes to sex parties and orgies and has invited me to one this weekend. He wants me to breed him and he'll fuck me too and fuck and bottom for all kinds of guys. He told me he's not a cumdump though he cares more about the guys than the cocks. Which is how I feel as well. I think a true cumdump wouldn't care about the guy and just the cock and size. I want to go and I want to fuck him and get together with him regularly too. He's fucking hot.

I'm just afraid that if I go through with the orgy and sex party and start going to cumunion with him or someone else that the pig will be unleashed and I won't be able to go back. I told myself that I was just going to hook up with guys sometimes but not that much and focus more on friendships. Being a cumslut gets around. People do view you a certain way. They'll be more than happy to fuck and breed your ass or take it up their ass but that's it. It's harder to make friends. But if it's who I really am do I just ignore it and suppress it and just focus on making friends, building a career and life. I'll still be working a job even if I whore out. Lots of guys tell me how they would have done things different if they were me at my age.

I'm just not sure what I should do. Go out sometimes and fuck some guys or take it up the ass. Find a fuckbuddy or two and stick with that? Slut and whore myself out to either preference or any load any cock. Or have a guy or group of guys who me out either as just doing it for fun and the sex or because I like them.

I know not one person can tell me what's best for me but everyone has their own opinions and I'd like to hear them. I just want to live life honestly and freely and not worry about limits or restrictions. But I also know every choice has a consequence whether it's good or bad.

• Like 1

Guest ff-whole

Basically, I am in the same situation... Well just a little different.

I know one person who loves me very much and myself I am not sure yet but I like this person a lot and the sex is great...

But I like to be a pig too. Before I met this person I was taking all loads in gay saunas... Then I got tested (negative) and got together with this special person... Now we are apart for a very long time because of circumstances that can't be changed.

Do I get back to whoring myself as a bottom or do I keep sane and safe...?

Difficult isn't it? I know that if I let the pig out, I shouldn't get back to this nice person, it wouldn't be fair and definite not safe and honest.

I wish you all the best and wisdom @fuckboy20

From a total top, I'd like to thank all cumdump bottoms who crave cock and cum (and piss too). You make life better for all of us who sometimes just need to plant a seed, and while jerking off is great and fast, nothing compares to slipping a cock up a tight shitter and grabbing a faggot's sides and pumping him full of thick cum! If there were more cumdumps in NOLA I'd be a happier man!

I agree you need to be yourself to be happy. For me a cumdump is a guy that takes any and all loads presented. A slut is a guy that enjoys sex, but does not let it rule his life. I consider myself a slut. There are times when I go to a bathhouse or sex party and just fuck and be fucked. I just want to be used. Usually though I hook up with guys when I have time to have fun. While there are times when I have lots of sex, there are also periods when I may go weeks without hooking up. Sex is a part of my life but not my whole life. It seems to me you are in the same boat. You can have sex and friends at the same time. Just be yourself and have fun.

This experience re-awakened the slut, whore, and pig in me that I suppressed when I was in a relationship. Now that the pig is out, can he be caged again? I know of all the diseases and consequences for whoring out. If I were to truly became a cum dump and take all loads I'd take all of that [sTIs] as well.

I'm sure that many guys can understand where you are coming from. We all want slutty sex (top, bottom, group, anonymous, darkrooms) but we are also concerned about STIs, whether we are poz or HIV-neg. No matter what some guys may say about HIV bringing sexual freedom the truth is that no illness or infection can bring freedom.

One solution to this dilemma regarding sexual freedom would be to have a mechanism that can guarantee a certain level of sexual health. I know that this this idea sounds utopic, sort of like a "credit rating" of sexual health.

I don't see any other way around it. We men need, at some points in our life, to experience the way fuckboy20 is describing. Wouldn't it be great to be able to participate in sex orgies knowing that all the men have gone through tests? Some groups could be of HIV+ men guaranteed being Hep-B and Hep-C negative. It would require strict control but I have the feeling that many men would follow the protocols in exchange for guaranteed safer fun.

Often when I am faced with conflicts ,

dueling emotions, or too many choices;

I try to break it down by the numbers,

so here's the Math

There are almost 7 billion people on the planet

let's say 48.7% of these people are male...

Conservatively 1.5 - 10% of these men are

"men that have sex with men"

-lets introduce something like a Gaussian function

factor in some probability density

and don't forget the random meme generations....

Oh HELL- Math is Hard and so am I

Like my Granny said

There's a lid for every pot"

Just be who you are

(or pretend to be the kinda Man you hope to become)

and pursue it with the best of all your abilities.

The Life you desire and deserve will find you.

tho probably not in Atlanta,

I don't think they are real big on

transformative processes

or emotional /sexual evolution in the ATL

(tho- that is nothing but MHO)

I genuinely hope you succeed.

The world needs more

smart sexy pigs!

piece out

-P

Don't understand why people have tendency of labeling everything... We all go through phases...sometimes I'm really piggy and want to breed as much ass as I can and then other times I want to be all touchy freely and romantic with guy I care about...caging or unleashing the beast is lot of crock if u ask me...in first place u have to do what feels right to urself...not care about what others think or do.... Let me tell u, people r going to criticize u no matter what! U can be a prude or a slut and some people r going to be negative about it. I'm a slut but I'm also loving,caring and don't believe in hurting people...to my friends I'm very open about everything...they don't always agree with it...but at least I'm not an hypocrite! It's ur life and u should live it the way u c fit...more importantly.... The way that makes u happy! There will be always people out there that will love us for the way we are...that being a big slut or a prude...

If you're worried about people in your local area viewing you a certain way and getting a reputation as a slut then try to limit your cumdump fun to weekends where you can take a road trip to another nearby city of town where you're free to be a cumdump without worrying about the gossip queens and all of that.