rawrawraw76

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

CHAPTER 5 - A COLD BEER

The next day was a scorcher, and Dalton did everyone in the neighborhood a favor by stepping outside in a few scraps of clothing to mow his parents’ lawn.

post-22398-0-98170800-1436028006_thumb.jpg

In keeping with tradition, Brian and I stood at our kitchen window watching Neighbor Boy put on a show. Within 10 minutes, the kid’s tank top was soaked through with sweat, so he stopped to peel it off—leaving him in nothing but basketball shorts and tennis shoes. A few minutes after that, his waistband glistened wetly in the sun as it slowly slid down his lower abdomen to reveal a patch of dark fur sprouting up between his bellybutton and his cock.

While Brian fingered my hole and I jacked my dripping poz cock, I told him we should invite the kid over for a cold drink—and maybe put on a little show of our own. My husband flashed a wolfish smile in response. And without saying another word, he stepped out toward the pool while I made my way toward the front door.

“Hey, bud—it’s fucking hot out here today. Can I offer you a beer?” I stood on the front porch wearing nothing but a pair of soccer shorts, waving a can of beer in Dalton’s direction.

He looked a little surprised—I don’t think he expected us to be supplying him with alcohol—and responded with a friendly nod. I headed back inside, leaving the door cracked open. Moments later, he walked through the door, still shirtless.

“I took off my shoes,” he said. “Is it cool for me to be in here? I don’t want to drip sweat everywhere.”

“Sure, bud,” I replied, handing him the beer. “Drink up. Lots more where that came from.”

He tilted his head back to chug the beer. As he did so, he inadvertently thrust his hips forward to reveal the clear outline of his fleshy cock. He killed the can in a single giant gulp.

post-22398-0-61718100-1436028023_thumb.jpg

“You obviously need another one,” I said, tossing him a second can.

Just as he opened it, I heard a door slide open behind me. It was Brian returning from the pool. I kept my gaze on Dalton—and just as I expected, the kid’s eyes suddenly went wide.

I feigned curiosity and turned around to see what Dalton was staring at. And there was my husband, stark naked, dripping wet, his fat hole-wrecker of a cock fully erect, its thick dorsal vein pointed directly toward the taut, sweaty abs of Neighbor Boy.

post-22398-0-42537400-1436028032_thumb.jpg

“Jesus, Brian!” I said, doing my best to appear mortified. “Put some fucking clothes on. We’ve got a guest.”

“My God, Dalton—I’m so sorry,” he said, grabbing a towel from the guest bathroom and wrapping it around his waist.

“No worries, dude,” Dalton replied quietly, his eyes locked on his beer can as his face flushed red. My gaze traveled down toward his crotch. Just as I’d hoped—and though he was trying to hide it with his free hand—the bulge in his shorts had grown noticeably thicker, causing that sweat-soaked waistband to slide a little lower.

All three of us stood there in silence for a moment. Then Dalton shot a quick, guilty glance in my direction, gulped down the rest of his beer, and gave me a stiff nod. “Better get back to work,” he said, his voice shaking just the tiniest bit. “Thanks for the cold beers.”

post-22398-0-99661300-1436028505_thumb.jpg

Edited by rawrawraw76
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 2