DEEP INSIDE DALTON: Converting the Jock-Next-Door into a Chempig

rawrawraw76

PART 6 – DEEP-DICKING THE BITCH

Dalton didn’t return to work. He marched right past the lawnmower and went back inside his house. Meanwhile, Brian and I texted Jesse—Dalton’s friend from high school—and told him to get his sweet ass over to our place, making sure he parked a few blocks away and entered discreetly through our back gate.

About 20 minutes later, we heard a car pull up in Dalton’s driveway. It was the girl he was dating—I frankly couldn’t remember her name, nor did I fucking care. For the purposes of this story, I’m just going to refer to her as the Dickless Wonder, or maybe just Dickless. She wasn’t trying to be a cockblocker, but she was blocking my cock all the same. She needed to go.

After she entered Dalton’s house, the two of them made their way to the pool out back. Brian and I were already sitting in our usual spot for spying on the neighbors’ backyard, and we heard a lot of giggling and whispering, with the girlfriend asking all sorts of questions about just how private this little pool was, and Dalton assuring her that it’s really fucking private, OK? Jeez, let’s just fuck already. But I guess she wasn’t listening, because she just kept asking the same goddamn questions. And finally—thankfully—he ended the conversation by shoving her down to her knees and pulling his cock out of his shorts.

By this point, Brian already had me pinned against the fence, his fat raw cock shoved deep in my guts. But here’s the thing: while we knew Dalton had a nice piece of meat between his legs, we really weren’t prepared for the sheer impressiveness of that boy’s dick. So when his monster flopped out of his shorts, I actually gasped. Brian gasped, too. And then Brian shuddered, signaling the deposit of a thick load of sperm deep in my guts.

I leaned back and kissed my man deeply. Then he pointed toward our neighbors’ backyard, and I turned to see what I’d missed: Dalton had already stripped the Dickless Wonder naked, positioning her for a doggy-style fuck on one of the poolside lounge chairs.

“Spread your cunt,” he said in a low, cold voice. She dutifully reached back to open up her pussy with her fingers, but Dalton didn’t seem to pay much attention to her efforts. Instead, he was busy rubbing his cockhead against her asshole.

Sensing where he was going, she gave out a sharp little whine. “Honey, no,” she said, trying to get back on her feet so she could negotiate. “You know I don’t like that.”

Dalton didn’t reply. He just pushed her tailbone down, forcing an arch in her back, and brutally shoved his giant dick deep in his girlfriend’s ass. She yelped and told him to stop, trying to squirm away from being buttfucked against her will, but it was no use. He just closed his eyes, pressing down on that bitch’s back and crushing her perky little tits against the lounge upholstery, his hand clamped tight over her mouth to stifle her screams and sobs. After a few minutes of thrusting, he repositioned himself by bringing his feet up onto the lounge, squatting directly over her wrecked asshole and letting his full weight deliver a merciless deep-dicking while the poor bitch’s entire body heaved and convulsed in obvious pain.

“Please cum or please stop,” she managed to squeak out between thrusts. “I can’t take this. Baby, please stop.”

“You know how to make me cum,” he replied. She was silent. “C’mon bitch,” he said, his voice reduced to a cruel, guttural growl. “If you want this to stop, you know what to do.”

She seemed frozen. Then he slapped her hard across the ass, sending her into action. Contorting her body to get maximum reach with one of her arms, Dalton’s girlfriend stretched her hand as far back as she could make it go, past her stretched-out hole, placing two of her fingers against Dalton’s twitching ass—her nails brushing up against that beautiful boyhole covered in a light dusting of late-adolescent fur, every one of his hairs illuminated by the late-afternoon sun.

Then she hesitated. “Do it all,” he said, “Do it all, and do it now. If you don’t do it now, I’ll never fucking cream your tight little butt. Which means I’ll just keep going at it. Which means you’ll never get a break from my cock destroying your ass.”

Hearing that, she stretched her arm further, slipping two knuckles of each finger into Dalton’s butt. He moaned. “Deeper,” he grunted. She managed to get another knuckle in. “Oh fuck,” he muttered under his increasingly shallow breath, his entire body now making the switch into primal breeding mode.

His pounding grew more intense. That went on for at least 5 minutes, until he finally reached back and shoved two of his own fingers up his butt. Only then, with four fingers stretching his own ass, did he finally launch into a full-body thrashing assault on his bitch’s hole, unleashing a torrent of seed in her guts.

Brian and I watched this entire display silently, unbelievingly. Afterward, I turned to my man and grinned stupidly, shaking my head. He did the same. “Un-fucking-believable,” he said. All I could do was laugh in response.

We turned our attention back to Dalton, who was now giving his girlfriend the silent treatment. Clearly he’d gotten what he needed, and he just wanted her to get the fuck out. We heard snatches of an argument from inside the house, followed by the Dickless Wonder walking angrily to her car, stifling tears, then driving off as her tires screeched against the asphalt. 

Feeling a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see Jesse in nothing but a jockstrap, his face covered in a giant grin. “I didn’t get to see the whole thing,” he said, “But I think I heard half of it from a block away. So tell me: there’s been a rumor around school that he likes fingers in his butt. Is that true?”

“Oh, it’s true alright,” Brian replied. “You wouldn’t believe how true. But listen, pig: see that water bong over there? Instead of worrying about your buddy Dalton, you need to be sucking on that glass pipe like the greedy little methwhore you are. Then I want you to blow some nice thick clouds of white smoke on my dick, OK bro?”

Jesse grinned and ran over to grab the pipe. Meanwhile, I kept my eye out for Dalton, hoping that he would return to the pool. Sure enough, about 5 minutes later—while Jesse was silently gorging on my husband’s dripping cock between hits on the bong—Dalton reappeared in his backyard, this time wearing his Speedo.

Just as I’d hoped: it was time for his evening swim.

He dove into the water and began noisily splashing his way across the length of the pool. That was Jesse’s cue to stop worrying about staying quiet—he was now squatting over Brian’s cock, impaling himself on raw dick. I gave Jesse the thumbs-up signal, which meant he could start letting his ass slap noisily against Brian’s body, and he could start letting loose with the occasional moan.

For those first few minutes, Dalton didn’t appear to hear any of the action unfolding in our backyard. But then Brian’s cock suddenly shoved past Jesse’s second sphincter, eliciting a sharp yelp followed by a gruff “Fuck yeah” from our partied-up jockboy.

That’s when the splashing stopped. Dalton went quiet. I looked through our little peephole to see him treading water for a few moments, craning his neck in our direction to confirm that he heard what he thought he’d heard. As the water grew calm around him, he almost seemed to suspend his breathing. Somehow even the crickets seemed to go silent. And just like that, the only noise penetrating the evening air was the steady slap-slap-slap of Jesse riding Brian’s dick.

Dalton silently propelled himself to the edge of the pool, doing his best to lift himself onto the asphalt without making any noise. Standing up now, he craned his neck toward us again. There was no way he couldn’t hear it now: Slap-slap-slap. Grunt. Slap-slap-slap. Fuck yeah. Without hesitation, Dalton walked right up to my peephole. He placed his eye against it—clearly he’d spied on us before. Except this time, instead of seeing our backyard, all he saw was my eye looking back.

“Hey, Dalton,” I said. He didn’t respond at first. He just stared. Then after a few moments’ pause, he simply answered: “Hey.”

“We’re hanging out with a buddy here,” I said. “If you wanna join, you’re more than welcome.” Again, no answer. Then his eye disappeared, and for a moment I thought I’d lost him. But I didn’t see him, either—it was like he’d just stepped aside to gather his thoughts. Then after a long silence, he answered in a near-whisper: “OK,” he said. Another pause. At last, his eye reentered my line of sight. “OK,” he repeated. “I’ll be right over.”  

I turned back to Brian and Jesse, who’d paused their fucking to listen to the exchange. Jesse had the most triumphant smile I think I’ve ever seen on anybody, plus he had a giant mess of cum all over his stomach and chest. His cock was still oozing seed as Brian’s dick twitched steadily, rhythmically, deep in that sweet boyhole.

“OK, you twisted motherfuckers,” I said with an evil grin, “Our wait is over. It’s time to fuckin’ own this boy.”

post-22398-0-21158000-1436059436_thumb.jpg

Edited by rawrawraw76
  • Like 16
  • Upvote 40
  • Piggy 2